CFA Prep - 15% Discount for WSO
BenchPrepLevel 1 Prep Course: 15% Discount for WSO Users
The BenchPrepLevel 1 Prep Course, published by Finsage and authored by Ray Sant, PhD, , gives you the tools, tips, and strategies to approach the Level 1 exam and gets you one step closer to getting your .
the Benchprep Level 1 Prep Course with code:
About the Author
TheLevel 1 Prep Course is authored by Ray Sant, Ph D, , an expert with over 25 years of and University teaching and financial consulting experience. He has delivered training seminars for Wall Street Investment banks and other premier organizations all over the world.
Watch a video about BenchPrep
Experience this course on the Web, iPad, iPhone and Android. Sync data between devices with a single click.
OurLevel 1 Prep Course, with content published by Finsage and authored by Ray Sant, has everything you need to pass the Level 1 exam and gets you one step closer to getting your .
Inside theLevel 1 Prep Course
Preparing for theLevel 1 Exam with BenchPrep gives you a more interactive, engaging, and social experience than you can have with traditional test prep methods.
|944||Review Sections|| PREVIEW|
|1,146||Practice Questions|| PREVIEW|
|10||Quiz Categories|| PREVIEW|
|7||Diagnostic Tests|| PREVIEW|
- Throughout my career I was constantly reminded of how little I knew. When I interviewed for the job at <span class='keyword_link'><a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/company/goldman-sachs" target="_blank">Goldman Sachs</a></span>, as...
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): Throwback Thursday - This was a originally posted June 2012</em> So the <span class='keyword_link'><a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/searching-for-a-summer-internship">interns</a></span> are out in full...
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): Check out wilowallstreet's AMA <a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/ask-an-ex-ib-md-anything">here</a>. The AMA is still live and he is actively answering any questions that you may have.</em> I learnt a lot about failure...
- <strong>Big Announcement: WSO Resume Template is Out in the Wild!</strong>: <em>Mod Note (Andy): If you're looking for our resume for experienced IB professionals or a <a...
- You can ask me anything. I know there are probably a lot of questions you wish you could ask your boss, but can't. I was at <span class='keyword_link'><a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/finance-dictionary/what-is-the-bulge-bracket-BB">bulge...
- Confidence matters. Often it matters more than whether or not you’re actually qualified. Hewlett Packard discovered this years ago… They were researching the discrepancy between men and women in upper management. Sexism was certainly a potential factor. But they found another factor...
- In the forums I see a lot of questions and comments contrasting banking and the buy-side. It seems many of you are thinking about all the right topics, and I want to share with you some of my insights from my own career at Goldman and Carlyle as well as from working with clients on both...
- <em>Post any questions you may have and I'll do my best to answer!</em> There doesn't seem to be much information on this website regarding this niche role so I'd like to just expand on this and hopefully future readers can gain insight on this function. I...
- Given that we have built up relationships with hundreds of companies and finance recruiters, we thought instead of just a simple job board (which you can find <a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/finance-jobs">right here</a>), we would also create a WSO Applicant...
- So, I know this doesn't go in here, but I know the Other Road won't get any views on this or very many, and its not exactly Sales and Trading. I've been working in a sales development role at a hot startup in the SaaS sphere. We are innovating and disrupting in our field, and...
- Does it look like market expectations for this company are negative (pessimistic) - my first thought when I saw the graph? Or optimistic? Am I overthinking this?
- Hi all, Was wondering if anyone had any insight on Greenhill's Real Assets Capital Advisory group; I was thinking of applying for a summer analyst role, and I was wondering if anyone could give me...
- Hello all, I'll try and keep this as short a possible I need some help deciding between two internship offers. But first, a little background about myself. I am a non-target, state university junior...
- Post any questions you may have and I'll do my best to answer! There doesn't seem to be much information on this website regarding this niche role so I'd like to just expand on this and hopefully...
- I use IF statements for balance checks on my balance sheet: =IF(Asets - Liab. = OE, "OK","NO"). They all add up but for some cells, I'm getting the false value ("NO") even though A - L = OE (or A - L...
- Disappointing that pump & dumping microcap stocks is still very unregulated but I was curious how common it is for international hedge funds? I've heard stories of HF managers using it to their...
- So I'm a junior at a target school. Decent GPA, had a previous internship at a boutique bank, won an IB case competition. Looking for a summer analyst position. I've had several first rounds and...
- Throughout my career I was constantly reminded of how little I knew. When I interviewed for the job at Goldman Sachs, as a finance major writing a thesis on option pricing and having interned at JP...
- Pretty big news for pharmaceuticals. (link to article is at the end). The deal values the combined company at $160 billion (including debt), and, as expected, is structured in such a way as to reduce...
- Hello everyone. I have an interview for this role and I'd be really grateful if somebody could help me understand what this team does " JOB TITLE: FIDM, Financial Institutions Derivatives Marketing,...
- Provided that I will secure a full-time offer following my 2016 IBD summer internship at top BB bank in London, how should I spend my gap year between the end of my internship and beginning of the...
- I am currently a naval submarine officer finishing up my sea tour and heading to shore duty at a university as an ROTC instructor. I want an MBA, but the school I'm going to is far from a target...
- At risk of sounding totally entitled and arrogant, I'm just gonna ask it the way it is... I'm 20 and have have inherited enough money that I probably have a higher net worth than most MD's I would...
- Hi, recently I received an intern offer (summer associate) from Morgan Stanley. It is under the institutional equity division. The subdivision is called equity derivatives I think. I am from a...
Long term, which career path interests you the most?
Corporate Finance / Strategy / Development
Investment Advisor / PWM
Sales & Trading
Other Finance Role (academia, non-profit, government, legal, etc)
Other - Non Finance
Total votes: 1173