CFA Prep - 15% Discount for WSO
BenchPrepLevel 1 Prep Course: 15% Discount for WSO Users
The BenchPrepLevel 1 Prep Course, published by Finsage and authored by Ray Sant, PhD, , gives you the tools, tips, and strategies to approach the Level 1 exam and gets you one step closer to getting your .
the Benchprep Level 1 Prep Course with code:
About the Author
TheLevel 1 Prep Course is authored by Ray Sant, Ph D, , an expert with over 25 years of and University teaching and financial consulting experience. He has delivered training seminars for Wall Street Investment banks and other premier organizations all over the world.
Watch a video about BenchPrep
Experience this course on the Web, iPad, iPhone and Android. Sync data between devices with a single click.
OurLevel 1 Prep Course, with content published by Finsage and authored by Ray Sant, has everything you need to pass the Level 1 exam and gets you one step closer to getting your .
Inside theLevel 1 Prep Course
Preparing for theLevel 1 Exam with BenchPrep gives you a more interactive, engaging, and social experience than you can have with traditional test prep methods.
|944||Review Sections|| PREVIEW|
|1,146||Practice Questions|| PREVIEW|
|10||Quiz Categories|| PREVIEW|
|7||Diagnostic Tests|| PREVIEW|
These 6 FREE Financial Modeling Lessons
Can Help You Land Your $100k+ Dream Job
- Our Fun Excel Training and Challenge Contest
- DCF Modeling, Tons of Free Templates & Video Tutorials
- Valuation Lesson on Trading Comps
- Cash Flow Modeling and more!
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): See his original post here: "<a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/hey-you-ocr-little-fcksL">HEY you OCR little f*cks</a>" </em> all schools are apparently filled with tweedledees and tweedle f*cking dums because all of...
- <strong>Big Announcement: WSO Resume Template is Out in the Wild!</strong>: <em>Mod Note (Andy): If you're looking for our resume for experienced IB professionals or a <a...
- I wrote this because while <a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/ocr-the-saga-continues-alternate-title-i-now-have-cancer-of-the-nose">the other OCR thread</a> was hilarious (and accurate), I wanted to reach out to those who may still be struggling even though they...
- <em>Mod Note (Andy) - Throwback Thursday - this was originally posted 2/28/12</em> Tried the search function, but couldn't find anything. I am a senior at a non-target. I wasn't able to get into banking. So I am considering alternatives to make some cash (high...
- Given that we have built up relationships with hundreds of companies and finance recruiters, we thought instead of just a simple job board (which you can find <a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/finance-jobs">right here</a>), we would also create a WSO Applicant...
- My content intern @Lucas_M" is at it again! This time the top ranked (by silver bananas) posts related to networking, cold calling, and cold emailing. Enjoy! p.s. Need more networking advice? Check out our <a...
- In the old days many people perceived joining Wall Street was a golden ticket. They figured if you put your head down and work hard your career can be whatever you want it to be. Some thought they would make their money and be done in their thirties or forties. Others imagined they would keep...
- Thanks to my content intern @Lucas_m" for another great compilation post. This one covers on campus recruiting, interviews, and converting SA <span class='keyword_link'><a...
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): Best of Eddie, this was originally posted in January 2011.</em> When women get together with their friends and talk about the new guy in their life, one of the first questions that always comes up is, "What does he do?", which - let's face it -...
- Dear WSO Community, I'm pleased to announce the release of the <strong><a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/wso-annual-compensation-reports">2014 WSO Compensation Report</a></strong>! We had another great year with even MORE entries than last year...
- Mod Note (Andy): Best of Eddie, this was originally posted in January 2011. With Valentine's Day two short weeks away, some of your girlfriends are no doubt ratcheting up the pressure on you to pop...
- Financial modeling is a skill that any investment banking analyst will have to master. Although the majority of investment banks and other financial firms now have formal training programs, many...
- To start, I'm sorry if this is a dumb question as I'm only in high school and I'm trying to learn more about a career in investment banking. Anyway, today in class a teacher asked me what I wanted to...
- Does anyone know some of the firms that use Carter Pierce? They focus exclusively on west coast opportunities, but I feel like most of the major shops still go through the major east coast HHs (HSP,...
- Hello all. I just took the GMAT and scored a 640 Q40 V39. My quant score which typically comes in around 46 came in at a 40 which i was fairly surprised at. I feel that I should retake the test,...
- I've been working at a big 4 investment sales shop in a secondary market for about 5 months now as an intern/broker-in-training (which WSO was a huge help in getting, btw - thank you!). But, from...
- probably the worst article I ever came across... its so bad it is unbelievable... I thought NY Times was supposed to be a respected publication.. Unfortunately, it looks like they are turning into a...
- Hello, I have a question. Do any of you fine individuals know how i can track down a specific analyst report? I have access to a wealth of financial databases, every one from Thomson to Bloomberg,...
- So if you have a 3.38 right now, and you expect it to be around 3.45 in a semester, by the time the banks do background checks, would it be ok to put "3.5" on your resume right now? It's not a huge...
- Seems trading this product is still somewhat niche and that the market still has a ways to go before it becomes as mature as gasoline, heating oil etc. Does anyone know much about what being in the...
- I've decided that I'm going to apply to SSE including Vanderbilt. I have a question though about their exchange program. If let's say I get to study semester at Stern or other top US school like...
- Mod Note (Andy) - "Interesting Things" by user Adventure_Capitalist (a PE professional) is a new addition to the site that we hope to have each week. This is a newsletter that he has been sharing...
- Hey Monkeys. New user here! Been reading the forums, love the place, decided to join the pack. Here's a topic I haven't really seen in the forums. Is Job Hopping now considered a norm and accepted?...
- So I ordered a suit via Dragon Inside/Black Lapel/Indochino and need to take it to a tailor to have some minor stuff done. Does anyone have a solid tailor in midtown that they feel like referring?...
Long term, which career path interests you the most?
Corporate Finance / Strategy / Development
Investment Advisor / PWM
Sales & Trading
Other Finance Role (academia, non-profit, government, legal, etc)
Other - Non Finance
Total votes: 486