The Overall Ranking is a score from 1 star (very bad) to 5 stars (excellent) generated based on the Company Reviews of current and former employees at this company, taking everything into account.
The number you see in the middle of the donut pie chart is the simple average of these scores. If you hover over the various sections of the donut, you will see the % breakdown of each score given.
The percentile score in the title is calculated across the entire Company Database and uses an adjusted score based on Bayesian Estimates (to account for companies that have few reviews). Simply put, as a company gets more reviews, the confidence of a "true score" increases so it is pulled closer to its simple average and away from the average of the entire dataset.
To gain access to more statistics on this company and thousands of others including:1) % of interns receiving full time offers
2) The top undergraduate schools, majors and degrees this company targets
3) Interview stats breakdown on race, gender, military and sports data on the applicants,
Please click on the lock on the blue arrow and follow the instructions.
Aquilo has a wide range of experience in life science banking.
The bank is focused on private placements (including PIPEs) and M&A.
The firm's value as a strategic advisor comes from thinking strategically and executing successfully.
• Public and private transactions
• Buy-side and sell-side representation
• Biotech/pharma partnering
• Divestitures, spin-offs and other business separation strategies
• Defense strategies and shareholder rights plans
• Joint ventures and partial acquisitions
• Fairness opinions
The bank's principals have raised in excess of $2 billion* of private equity for public and private life science companies.
Investors in its financings have included institutional investors, venture capitalists, mezzanine investors, and strategic corporate investors in the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia.
*Transactions completed by principals, including those completed at other firms.