Aspen AdvisorsReturn to Company Database
The Overall Ranking is a score from 1 star (very bad) to 5 stars (excellent) generated based on the Company Reviews of current and former employees at this company, taking everything into account.
The number you see in the middle of the donut pie chart is the simple average of these scores. If you hover over the various sections of the donut, you will see the % breakdown of each score given.
The percentile score in the title is calculated across the entire Company Database and uses an adjusted score based on Bayesian Estimates (to account for companies that have few reviews). Simply put, as a company gets more reviews, the confidence of a "true score" increases so it is pulled closer to its simple average and away from the average of the entire dataset.
To gain access to more statistics on this company and thousands of others including:1) % of interns receiving full time offers
2) The top undergraduate schools, majors and degrees this company targets
3) Interview stats breakdown on race, gender, military and sports data on the applicants,
Please click on the lock on the blue arrow and follow the instructions.
Aspen develops and coordinates a comprehensive process designed to bring the best possible terms for our clients that desire to sell their business. The bank manages this process so that the company’s management will have the least amount of disruption and can continue to operate the company efficiently. Services include:
* Review valuation expectations, structure, form of consideration and any other deal requirements with the owners and management team
* Develop projection models and assist with audit requirements, if necessary
* Perform valuation analysis
* Carry out due diligence to prepare for buyer inquiries
* Develop confidential marketing materials to be circulated to a carefully targeted list of potential buyers
* Answer initial questions and coordinate management conference calls where appropriate
* Facilitate the due diligence process of the potential buyers
* Accept bids and work with the seller to select the best offer
* Negotiate definitive agreements and coordinate closing