Cambridge Place Investment Management LLPReturn to Company Database
Cambridge Place Investment Management LLP ("Cambridge Place") is a specialist global institutional investment manager, with its principal and affiliated offices in London and Boston, approximately 40 staff and $3.1 billion in gross assets under management as at 30 June 2010. Cambridge Place specialises in asset-backed debt and related instruments, including private investments and real estate.
• Private Investments: access to private investment opportunities in global structured finance markets generally not explored by other investments managers.
• Real Estate: a global participant in a broad range of real estate investment product lines.
Across these areas, Cambridge Place manages a range of investment vehicles including:
• Structured Credit Funds: leveraged funds that invest in credit sensitive ABS.
• CDOs: exchange-listed, traded obligations with explicit assigned public ratings by Moody's and/or S&P.
• A long/short equity fund with a global financials and special situations bias.
• Separate Accounts: bespoke products tailor-made for each investors' needs.
Their objective is to deliver superior, long-term returns to their investors.
Aspirations and Philosophy:
At Cambridge Place they aspire to be world class in their chosen areas of expertise. Credit risk is their focus and they believe that the determined application of continuous, in-depth analysis will uncover inaccurately valued risks that can be exploited to generate significant returns.
Their objective is to deliver superior, long-term returns to their investors via debt and equity investments in the Asset-Backed, Real Estate and Financial Services sectors.
They act with absolute integrity, professionalism and dedication. They fully adhere to the letter and spirit of the laws, rules and ethical principles that govern us as individuals and as a firm.
Cambridge Place Investment Management LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Fax: +44 (0) 207 938 5701