The Overall Ranking is a score from 1 star (very bad) to 5 stars (excellent) generated based on the Company Reviews of current and former employees at this company, taking everything into account.
The number you see in the middle of the donut pie chart is the simple average of these scores. If you hover over the various sections of the donut, you will see the % breakdown of each score given.
The percentile score in the title is calculated across the entire Company Database and uses an adjusted score based on Bayesian Estimates (to account for companies that have few reviews). Simply put, as a company gets more reviews, the confidence of a "true score" increases so it is pulled closer to its simple average and away from the average of the entire dataset.
To gain access to more statistics on this company and thousands of others including:1) % of interns receiving full time offers
2) The top undergraduate schools, majors and degrees this company targets
3) Interview stats breakdown on race, gender, military and sports data on the applicants,
Please click on the lock on the blue arrow and follow the instructions.
DH Capital is a private investment banking firm combining industry expertise in the Hosting, Internet Infrastructure and Communications sectors with proven execution in M&A and capital placements.
The firm has excelled in realizing the highest valuations for our clients and arranging critical financing solutions regardless of the complexity. DH Capital completed transactions representing over $1 billion in value in 2010 alone.
Don't Miss This Awesome Related WSO Content
- Imperial Capital New York IBD
- Barclays Capital Markets vs. Morgan Stanley Capital Markets
- NEW CENTURY CAPITAL PARTNERS- info please on internship and firm
- PLS Help! Interview with Goldman Sachs Principal Investing Capital Structuring team
- Capital IQ question: How to use an industry filter to have it give you companies that own a certain % of market share or greater
- Net Working Capital Question
- Scotia Capital in Latin America
- Capital Markets vs IBD