The Overall Ranking is a score from 1 star (very bad) to 5 stars (excellent) generated based on the Company Reviews of current and former employees at this company, taking everything into account.
The number you see in the middle of the donut pie chart is the simple average of these scores. If you hover over the various sections of the donut, you will see the % breakdown of each score given.
The percentile score in the title is calculated across the entire Company Database and uses an adjusted score based on Bayesian Estimates (to account for companies that have few reviews). Simply put, as a company gets more reviews, the confidence of a "true score" increases so it is pulled closer to its simple average and away from the average of the entire dataset.
To gain access to more statistics on this company and thousands of others including:1) % of interns receiving full time offers
2) The top undergraduate schools, majors and degrees this company targets
3) Interview stats breakdown on race, gender, military and sports data on the applicants,
Please click on the lock on the blue arrow and follow the instructions.
We are a boutique strategy consulting ﬁrm based out of Kendall Square, the biotech center of Cambridge, MA. We work with biopharma development and disease area teams, bringing experience, perspective, objectivity, and fresh ideas to the major strategic decisions that they face:
• Asset Development Strategy
• Disease Area Strategy and Proof of Concept Deﬁnition
• Insight Book Creation
• Process and Capability Design
Since Kerdan was founded by Thom Doyle and Matt Hall in 2001, we’ve worked with 7 of the top 10 global biopharma companies. In metabolic, cardiovascular, ophthalmologic, oncologic, CNS, and inﬂammatory disease areas, we have helped our clients dream up great ideas about developing better medicines.
Underlying our work is a mindset and approach we call inspire-prototype-adapt. Given the complexities and uncertainties in drug development, we believe this mindset is necessary to overcome adversity and maximize serendipity. Our clients—leaders trying to deliver real beneﬁts to patients— don’t believe that the system is unchangeable. Their success rests on their ability to look forward. They require a creative process to generate new, better alternatives.
Our approach creates better options because it rests on open-minded collaboration, skilled observation and inquiry, and prototyping to continually advance our clients’ and our own thinking. The result is a proactive approach to create the future out of what is now whitespace.
drug development strategy
Don't Miss This Awesome Related WSO Content
- Booz Allen Hamilton vs. Huron Consulting Group
- Boston Consulting Group Recruiting 2009
- Economic Consulting: Brattle Group Vs. Cornerstone Vs. CRA Vs. NERA
- Booz Allen Hamilton- EBA Group
- Fortune 100 Corporate Strategy Group, or boutique consulting/alternative investment
- Advanced Analytical Consulting Group?
- Walt Disney Corporate Strategy Group
- Small Corporate Finance/Mgt. Consulting Group vs Big 4 Financial Advisory