Chicago WSO Meetup, Feb 7th, 7PM
The next Chicago meetup is coming soon!
We will be at Midtown Kitchen + Bar upstairs where my lovely friend Christine will be taking good care of us.
Midtown Kitchen + Bar
203 North Lasalle Street60601 Chicago , IL
United States41° 53' 10.1112" N, 87° 37' 55.4772" W
Don't Miss This Awesome Related WSO Content
- WSO Hong Kong Meetup, Feb 22nd, 7PM
- Chicago WSO Meetup, Dec 6th, 7PM
- Boston WSO Meetup, Thursday Nov 7th,
- WSO Hong Kong Meetup, Jan 17th, 7PM
- San Francisco WSO Meetup, Jan 24th, 7PM
- WSO Philly Meetup, Thur Jan 31st, 7PM
- Chicago WSO Meetup, Thurs Nov. 20th- 6:30 PM
- Chicago WSO Meetup, Thurs Nov. 20th- 6:30 PM
- <em>Mod note (Andy): Throwback Thursday, this post originally went up on 3/2/12.</em> In the past few months, I've been approached on a few occasions by college-aged folks asking the typical question: how to succeed on the street from a less-than-stellar undergrad background....
- Long time lurker, but first time poster here looking for advice. So anyways, I graduated from a non-target, but very well respected school last year with a finance degree. Despite having a 3.87, two boutique PE <span class='keyword_link'><a...
- This is the next book review in a series of installments that will be coming from <a href="http://www.deconstructingexcellence.com/">DeconstructingExcellence.com</a>. See my other book summaries on WSO <a...
- Hey all, long time lurker first time poster. Just wanted to share my background and answer questions for those interested. Background: 7 years of investment research experience prior to b-school, mostly in equities (some credit) with half of that on the buyside at a hedge fund; sectors...
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): WSO readers qualify for a $100 discount to Jared's Daily Dirtnap daily market newsletter...just email [email protected] and mention "WSO Monkey Discount" You can follow Jared on twitter at @dailydirtnap</em> Some context is needed. Yes, I...
- Ouch.... Will this happen at any other banks or just RBS? Anyone personally affected by this? Is RBS a sinking ship? From NYT Dealbook: [quote]“Hearing from incoming summer analysts (now soon to be full-time hires) that their offers were rescinded and they were all given a 10k...
- Hi, I finally got the book: Distressed Debt Analysis: Strategies for Speculative Investors PM me if you need it! Please let me know if you also have any interesting books, sharing is caring! :) Best, K
- That was, in my opinion, the GOAT time period for music: - Incubus - Staind - Vertical Horizon - Linkin Park - Puddle of Mudd - Nirvana - Red Hot Chili Peppers - Lenny Kravitz Etc. Every time I just lay back and listen to any of the above I have an eargasm. Post your favorite...
- Dear WSO Community, I'm pleased to announce the release of the <strong><a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/wso-annual-compensation-reports">2014 WSO Compensation Report</a></strong>! We had another great year with even MORE entries than last year...
- <em>Mod note: Best of Eddie, this was originally posted on 2/11/14.</em> God, I love the free market. This is absolutely hilarious. Call me old fashioned, but I look back with fondness on the days when a guy could walk into just about any strip club and witness the cold war...
- The phrase ‘bubble’ is thrown around very liberally these days. We had the ‘dot-com bubble’ almost two decades ago, the ‘housing bubble’ almost a decade ago, and depending on who you ask—we are in a...
- Hey guys, I'm a junior at a non-target school. Like any other finance major, I had dreams of working in IB, but after getting rejected for SA positions, I figured I needed to look into other areas of...
- I'm a rising junior at a liberal arts college, interested in doing PE/VC. I would try to do IBD if I can't get in a buy-side right out of college. I got two offers for the summer internship: 1. A new...
- (ICQ: 666342928 - Sell Cvv Good Fresh US - UK - CA - AU - INTER MORE COUNTRIES ) (ICQ: 666342928 - Sell Cvv US,Europe Random,UK With bin Good) contact me icq for detail thanks
- Can this site please help me create a road-map? I made mistake, and didn't work too hard in college (too much partying hahahaha), but I know I m smart and can do it. I want to do investment banking...
- I am graduate student from non-target business school (top50, GPA3.9/4.0). I applied for BB SA online and got no responses, even no 1st round interviews. I guess I was too wrong about only beginning...
- When I graduated from college in 2007, I moved to Beijing hoping to find exciting opportunities within emerging markets. In my off-hand discussions with American expatriates, family friends, and my...
- Does anyone know if there certain FINRA licenses are required if I were to sell someone an empty financial model I built for a publicly traded company? It wouldn't be advice per se, as the buyer...
- I know there are a few guys posting here that are vets or are currently serving, so I'm hoping they can chime in. I'm a senior, still looking for a job. I've had a few job offers but have been...
- I ned cash to by boogaty veron fast
- I wan to be wolf of wal strett I guna get dem biches
- How to hak wall strete stock
- Hi All, Just wanted some advise on sending an email to the HR for applying for an analyst position. I'm currently working as a intern in the same firm reporting to a influential manager (designation...
- New to this forum. Graduated from a top tier MBA program and working for a small buyside firm covering infrastructure related securities (telecom, utilities). I am looking to get into a large Asset...
- Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone had ever enrolled in a GMAT prep course with a virtual tutor? Not a whole classroom, but a completely 1 on 1 situation, set up similarly to a Skype call. Would...
What's your favorite possession?
TV / Entertainment system
Clothing & accessories
Laptop / tablet
Xbox One / PS4 etc
Stereo / audio equipment
Nothing, I'm a broke student
Other (add to comments)
Total votes: 79