LBO Modeling Boot Camp (Chicago)
Attended by investment banking, Boot Camps bridge the gap between academics and the real world, to equip professionals and students with practical financial skills they need on the job., corporate finance professionals, MBA students, and those in career transitions, 's popular
Live Seminar Highlights:
- 1 day of intensive modeling training
- Identical to large in-house analyst and associate training programs
- Taught by experienced practitioners (investment bankers, , associates, etc)
- Includes comprehensive training manuals and model templates
- Qualifies for 9 CPE credits and 7 PD credits
Dates: March 3rd , 8AM-5PM
Wall Street Prep
xxxChicago , IL
United States41° 52' 45.948" N, 87° 37' 43.644" W
- <em>Mod note (Andy): Throwback Thursday, this post originally went up on 3/2/12.</em> In the past few months, I've been approached on a few occasions by college-aged folks asking the typical question: how to succeed on the street from a less-than-stellar undergrad background....
- See inside the post... <!--break--> <a href="http://imgur.com/nS5e8HZ .jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://imgur.com/nS5e8HZ.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo"></a>
- I figured I'd make this post mostly because it's a topic I enjoy water cooler or barroom talk about, and since people have some strong opinions about this it might lead to something interesting. Besides which a lot of the folks on here who are even younger than I am(or have less...
- Mod Note (Andy): <em>This comment by @Northsider was posted in direct response to @Candor's post <a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/my-private-equity-recruiting-process">"My Private Equity Recruiting Process"</a></em> Having been...
- This is the next book review in a series of installments that will be coming from <a href="http://www.deconstructingexcellence.com/">DeconstructingExcellence.com</a>. See my other book summaries on WSO <a...
- Long time lurker, but first time poster here looking for advice. So anyways, I graduated from a non-target, but very well respected school last year with a finance degree. Despite having a 3.87, two boutique PE <span class='keyword_link'><a...
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): WSO readers qualify for a $100 discount to Jared's Daily Dirtnap daily market newsletter...just email [email protected] and mention "WSO Monkey Discount" You can follow Jared on twitter at @dailydirtnap</em> Some context is needed. Yes, I...
- Hi all, I'm about done wrapping up my busy season and as such, I'm open to answering any questions people may have about working in Big 4 audit as a first year. I know some senior associates have done an AMA, but I haven't seen one for first years, so if anyone wants to learn...
- After many months and many hours toiling away, we are finally here, a new and improved WSO. Here are a few of the benefits you should enjoy: 1. Fully adaptive theme so that the site works great no matter what device you are on (smart phone, tablet, desktop) 2. Stronger server to speed...
- Dear WSO Community, I'm pleased to announce the release of the <strong><a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/wso-annual-compensation-reports">2014 WSO Compensation Report</a></strong>! We had another great year with even MORE entries than last year...
- Hello! I am a sophomore at a target and my goal is to get a BB SA in NYC for junior year. Right now I have three options of internships and I have to choose two (will spending around 8 weeks for each...
- The main reason i joined this forum is to learn more about IB and how to make the career switch. Both my parents are doctors and no one in our extended family actually went into banking ( i didn't go...
- Friends: Anywhere I can actually print the Wharton/Ross/Kellogg etc case books? Only link that I found is all secure PDF's.
- Hello all When engaging on studies far from home office, is it possible to stay at clients city once in a while during the weekend? (every 2nd or 3rd week) So working remotely instead of being at...
- This is sort of a question between technical vs. personable skills in the finance industry, and which skill set is more highly valued by recruiters. I'm a freshman at a target school and my desired...
- Hi, Here is some context: • I was interviewing for 2 different roles about 3 months ago A & B, with A being my preference • 1 month into the interview process, role A kind of stalled for a couple...
- Does anyone know about this division? Currently have a bachelor's (no plans on getting a ph.D,). How is this division compared to other sections within Goldman Sachs? Is it more quantitative?
- I think oil has reached its bottom price point. Due to low prices, domestic oil production has slowed, the economy has improved and oil demand will increase for the summer. I just added USO to my...
- I received A+ for around 60% of my classes. Will it help during the interview? Please give me suggestions how I can utilize this, as I have a few SA interviews next week.
- Hi Guys, Quick question: has anyone had luck working their way into bulge bracket offices for some sort of unstructured school year internship? I am thinking specifically of "non-NY" cities, like...
- I ve to choose between MSOR columbia and Cornell MFE.I am interested in finance related jobs. What do I choose.I need advise.
- Besides pay/prestige/exit opps, I would like any info on the differences in daily work/job description between these positions if any... is it more in depth on the PE side,etc.? On the REPE side,...
- I don't go to school in the US, but I really want to break into NY banking. When cold emailing, what should the subject line be, considering that in 99% of the scenarios, we would have nothing in...
- Hi everyone, A little background - 2nd year associate in Big 4 assurance practice trying to make the move into the consulting world. Have a phone interview with a consultant and video interview with...
- I'm thinking about taking the claritas certificate this year, Undergrad student here, probably going to try getting into IBD or Consulting later. I know that the CFA is much better than the Claritas...
Men: Besides a watch, which fashion accessory (for work attire) do you most care about?
Shoes (in regards to the appearance aspect, not the functionality)
Tie / tie knot
Socks (w/ colors, patterns etc)
Pocket square / handkerchief
Eyewear (in regards to the appearance aspect, not the functionality)
Briefcase (or equivalent)
Don't care / Other (add to comments)
Total votes: 338