Attended by investment banking, private equity, corporate finance professionals, MBA students, and those in career transitions, Wall Street Prep's popular Boot Camps bridge the gap between academics and the real world, to equip professionals and students with practical financial skills they need on the job.
Day 1 Participants will build a merger model in Excel to reflect the pro forma impact of various acquisition scenarios. Topics covered include a quick test of accretion-dilution in all-stock deals, pricing structures (exchange ratios/collars/"walk-away" rights), purchase accounting and the step-by-step allocation of purchase price.
Day 2 Participants will develop an understanding of leveraged financing, purchase and recapitalization accounting and the step by-step allocation of purchase price. Typical exit strategies and return requirements are discussed and analyzed.
Live Seminar Highlights:
- 2 days of intensive M&A and LBO modeling in
- Identical to large in-house analyst and associate training programs
- Taught by experienced practitioners (investment bankers, equity research analysts, etc.)
- Includes comprehensive training manuals and model templates
- Qualifies for 18 CPE credits and 14 PD credits
Dates: February 9th-10th , 8AM-5PM