Wall Street Oasis will cost you $0 and 0 bananas to join. WSO started as a community and we will continue to offer access to our forums and the wealth of information they contain to all site visitors free of charge. We've also added a couple of other free features including ourwhich includes thousands of company reviews, interview insights and compensation data points across thousands of financial firms. Here are the links to these resources:
- The Wall Street Oasis Forums, sign up for an account to start posting today!
- Company Database
- A large list of banks, consulting firms, and other businesses for you networking ninjas.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The include both site-specific and career-related information.
- Finance Dictionary
- The Finance Dictionary includes a large number of terms that will be sure to help you through the interview process.
Starting with "A Look Behind the Wall", Wall Street Oasis began offering a number of professional guides and services to those users looking for a more personalized experience. These currently include:
- Each guide is written by professionals with experience in that area.
- Modeling Training
- WSO offers modeling training through
- Wall Street Mentors
- offers , Job Search Consulting, and Rush Mock Interviews, if you're running short on time!
- Video Library
- Wall Street Oasis has compiled a library of Mock Interviews on video to help you prepare for yours
- Job Search Board
- WSO's job search board has high-quality postings for those on the hunt!
- Resume / Cover Letter Review
- Our experts will make sure your resume and cover letter can pass the closest scrutiny
We hope you take the opportunity to post questions and share information on our message boards. Our forums are a great source of information on a variety of topics. We also strongly urge you to check out our Guides and Services. They provide a more concise, organized, and professional look into the world of Wall Street!