EV / EBITDA is one of the most commonly used financial ratios when valuing a company, used in conjunction with EV / Revenue and P/E. In essence, it is the measure of the true value of a company (EV) in relation to the profitability of the company (EBITDA).
- Comparable Analysis
- Earnings Before Interest, Taxation, Depreciation & Amortization (EBITDA)
- Enterprise Value (EV)
- Precedent Transactions
- Public Comparable Companies
- Trading Multiple
Don't Miss This Awesome Related WSO Content
- what is the definition for top-tier AM?
- What exactly is front office in its strictest definition?
- What is the definition of "Asian" at B-School?
- What's the disadvantage/deficiency of EV/EBITDA
- What Is Earnings Before Interest, Tax, Depreciation & Amortization (EBITDA)?
- What is EBITDA and how is it used?
- What Is Debt / EBITDA?
- What is EBITDA?