Silver BananaTopicAuthorRepliesFreshnesssort ascending
McGill Desautels vs. John Molson Hey guys ! I'm currently in my last year of high school in France. I was looking for an English business school in Quebec, and I found McGill Desautel and Concordia John Molson. I've read lots of topics about those two schools but they're all from some years ago. So if you can help me find out which...
siyer
322 years 2 weeks ago
+1
Choosing an MSF: What are my chances and how to make a decision?Hey everyone, I'm currently an undergraduate student at a non-target school that has a much more infamous reputation for its partying than it does for its education. I initially had gone to a smaller Jesuit university for its medical program, where I was majoring in Biology. Only went the medicine r...
vishious89
182 years 2 weeks ago
+2
Duke MMS Class of 2014I wanted to start a thread for all of us heading to Durham in the summer. ...
guyfromct
492 years 2 weeks ago
Iloveoptions
52 years 2 weeks ago
Amazon or TFAI am graduating college and I am deciding between doing two years with Teach for America or working at Amazon in a new position which seems like internal consulting. Which would look better for an application to HBS? Which would look better for an MBA MPP program? ...
forws0
52 years 2 weeks ago
Help me strategizeI graduated from a non-target state school with a 3.2 gpa about a year ago. In the early parts of college I wasn't as focused and I went to a big party school, thus why my gpa is lower than many. I currently work for a life insurance company in commercial mortgage origination. We're a productive sho...
maserati123
12 years 2 weeks ago
MBA Placement in Chicago from non-Chicago programsI'm hoping to apply to a top 15 program this year and I want to work in Chicago post-MBA. I've looked at the employment reports for most of the top 15 programs and obviously Booth and Kellogg place very well in Chicago, but others have much smaller percentages of grads going to Chicago/Midwest. My q...
chocotaco99
52 years 2 weeks ago
Online MBA or non target MBAOk, I know this has been discussed recently, but I am going to try and be a bit more in depth. I am a senior at a non target in NYC area majoring in Finance and Econ. I will graduate with a 3.98 gpa and will be working FT for a MM IB in NYC. I am a veteran and my GI Bill benefits will pay for rou...
surferbarney
42 years 2 weeks ago
Can you do well straight out of college graduating from an average state school with a fincance major?Say I graduate from a school like University of South Carolina, Florida State University or LSU with a finance major (all in the 90-140 range of US News' top national universities) could I be making six figures withing 5-10 years? Or should I be expecting to not make very much for about 10 years unt...
JohnWilcox
102 years 2 weeks ago
Undergrad: Feedback on NYU Stern and Georgetown MSBHey everyone, I'm a freshman at a non-target and I'm seeking to transfer to either Georgetown MSB or NYU Stern. I'm leaning towards Georgetown as of now (I loved the campus and my credits are more likely to transfer completely as I go to a Jesuit univ). Regardless, I was wondering if some people cou...
jkim3381
82 years 2 weeks ago
Deferred MBA Entry QuestionHi all, Unlike a lot of posts about Harvard 2+2 and GSB deferred admission, I'm not focused on whether I can get in or not at this stage. What's more important to me is: does 2/3 years of work give enough experience to allow you the best chance of getting the most out of an MBA? I'd be interested to...
laud
32 years 2 weeks ago
Online Business SchoolsGreetings, I want to attend grad school, however I am extremely busy. So I've decided that I want to know what nice business schools you folks can recommend, other than Tepper and Duke. Assistance would be very helpful !!! Thanks, ...
SYRYMFLASH
62 years 2 weeks ago
Energy MBARecently, I've started looking into different MBA programs. I went to the University of Texas for undergrad and currently work for a boutique oil and gas investment company. I want to stay in the oil and gas business after graduate school, so I have been looking at Energy MBA programs. Does anyon...
barrett2689
22 years 2 weeks ago
With my profile, which European Master in Finance programs can I aim for?Hi, I'm planning on starting a Master in Finance program in September 2014. I'd like to know what programs I should apply to if I want to be sure to be accepted somewhere. First, here's my profile: -Bachelor degree in Economics from an average Swiss uni, really average grades, but outstanding thesis...
swissstud
72 years 2 weeks ago
Getting into London IBHi all, I was wondering what is the best university/MBA/post-experience MIF in Europe to get a job in IB. I was thinking about INSEAD MBA/LSB MiF/LSB MBA. What is your opinion? Thanks ...
calais
42 years 2 weeks ago
European Looking for a Masters in Finance Program in the USI have completed a Bachelors of Art degree in Business Administration in 2004. Having had 8 yrs of experience /BM - Global Financing, Morgan Stanley - Asset Management, and Centrica (UK Utility) Hedging downstream electricity portfolio/ now I am hoping to look for a specialized master degree in fina...
ikos
22 years 2 weeks ago
Engineer interested in wall streetHello all, I am an engineer working in the Canadian oil and gas industry interested in working in an investment type role, preferably focused on macroeconomic analysis. I am split between doing an MBA with a macroeconomic focus or a pure quantitative economics masters and joined wso to get some ad...
Bossmonkey2000
172 years 2 weeks ago
Summer Internships in Tech-FinanceHello! I'm a new monkey, currently pursuing my first year of B-school. My undergrad degree is in computer engineering, and I'm interested in interning in finance at a mid to large sized Tech firm or VC in Silicon Valley. Currently I'm working on applications for many top Tech firms as Analyst or rel...
tech-fins
02 years 2 weeks ago
How effective is this alum letter to H/S/W?sorry but i'm going to delete this thread, i appreciate the feedback. ...
mnyhngry
82 years 2 weeks ago
Why is this something?http://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/20140117183101-17970806-she-s-doing-an-elite-mba-for-under-1-000?trk=tod-home-art-list-large_0 ...
ishouldbstudying
22 years 3 weeks ago
Switzerland or Canada?My university organises summer study programmes that lasts a month to these two countries every year. University of St Gallen in Switzerland and UBC in Vancouver. Which would be a better choice, and why? ...
cedricTCS
52 years 3 weeks ago
Attending WHU as an international student to build a career in Germany?Hello Folks, I am an Indian planning to apply to WHU Otto Beisheim School of Management's Master in Management program with the hope of building a career in Germany. It has been ranked at 3rd place in FT's latest MiM rankings. Specifically, I would like to work in Debt Capital Markets or Investment ...
MountainKing
22 years 3 weeks ago
My Chances for Top B-School as a Canadian?Hello Fellow Primates, I am wondering if you guys could give me some opinions. I am currently a Canadian undergraduate student at a top university, majoring in finance and accounting. How would you assess my odds for the following schools: Kellogg, INSEAD, Tuck, HBS, Columbia and YSOM if: - I gradua...
thestryker1
42 years 3 weeks ago
Vanderbilt MSF vs. Claremont McKenna MSFHello, everyone, I pulled together some research on these two since they both are getting a lot of attention in the forum. Here are some differences I see, but I would be interested in getting everyone's thoughts and additional insights: PRESTIGE: In the absence of reliable MSF rankings, I evaluated...
ECG2014
122 years 3 weeks ago
Choosing Supervisor Recommendations for GSBI am a college senior planning to apply to Stanford deferred admission during round 3, and just had a quick question on supervisor recommendations. I previously applied to HBS 2+2 summer round (not admitted) and have two strong recommendations - one from my sophomore internship supervisor and the ot...
GentlePillow
22 years 3 weeks ago

Pages

WallStreet Prep Master Financial Modeling