Pages

TopicRepliesLast replysort ascending
Normal topic
Internships for a Wharton undergradI have a friend who is going to be a sophmore at Wharton next year. He's looking to get ahead of the curve and get an internship in the city for his summer between sophmore and junior year. I'm currently between my sophmore and junior year and was able to get a good internship due to family connec...
Normal topic
Do associate get more decent working hours?After two years of hard working as an analyst, followed by an MBA, can I expect more decent working hours (getting week ends off, at least some of them)? And are the wroking hours more decent in the Bay area vs. NYC?? ...
Normal topic
Introducing myselfI'm a 25 year old former engineer, and I've recently become very interested in i-banking. I stumbled on this site tonight, and I've amused myself for the past 20 minutes or so. Can someone get into this field without a business degree, or is that required? ...
Normal topic
Enron aside, SPV's are legalWith this spring's criminal trial of former Enron executives Ken Lay and Jeffrey Skilling, the masses were again seeing accounts of Raptors, Chewco and Osprey -- some of the shadowy "special purpose vehicles" the energy company used for improper purposes such as concealing its mushrooming debt. But ...
0 n/a
Normal topic
SF/Silicon Valley Industry GroupsWhat banks have significant presence in industries other than technology in the Bay Area? I know Goldman has Consumer and HC group. ...
Normal topic
GS HFIGDoes anybody know anything about the Hedge Fund Industry Coverage Group (HFIG) at Goldman? ...
0 n/a

Pages