100 percent pure vodka devolped by iowa state professor

A professor at Iowa State has created a vodka that apparently won’t leave you a useless sack of shit the following morning. Professor Johannes Van Leeuwen claims to have developed the first ever 100 percent pure vodka. So this guy is basically the Heisenberg of vodka.

From the Globe Gazette:

"The appeal of a vodka with no impurities is that it’s allegedly of better quality, smoother and less likely to cause a hangover, said Astor, who has been in alcoholic beverage sales for 28 years.

For comparison, Smirnoff has eight impurities, Absolute has 16 and Grey Goose has 14, according to tests conducted at Iowa State University."

The process uses Iowa-grown corn, so it’s safe to say that there won’t be a shortage of product in the foreseeable future. The company, OZ Spirits, also researched and developed the cleanest possible bottle to keep with the non-impurities theme.

The stuff is called IngeniOz, and it hit Iowa liquor store shelves about a month ago for $24 a bottle. No clue what it tastes like, but it’s purer than Grey Goose and about half the price. Don't know about you guys but if I just engineered a vodka that is the purest and highest quality I would price it accordingly: $75 a bottle and market it as more
"high-end" than grey goose.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”