IMO, NFL won big time with this one. They lost what, like 1.4MM viewers this year and this turned out to be one of the best Superbowls in recent history.

Brady is the fucking man. Dude's what, 39 and still killing it. Jesus.

Yeah man. It's just so ridiculous how biased Brady haters are against him that it makes the victories that much sweeter. IMO this has to be in the top 3 all time games along with 42 and 49. NFL couldn't have asked for a better ending though I'm sure most people wanted Atlanta to win.

Brady is the Jack LaLanne of the NFL. Curious to see if he retires but it sounds like he wants to play 3-5 more years.

I love Tom Brady, and I would love for him to play "till i suck" but if in two weeks he decides to retire I would be 100% ok with that 5 Super Bowls, 12 Pro Bowls, 14 Division Titles, 2007 Associated Press Male Athlete of the Year (ppl forget that). I would really hate for his last year in the league to look like Peyton Manning's. He's on top, time to hand 'em up.

Not his nature, man. He will play until the Patriots decide to ship him out, injury, or can't play at the same level. Peyton's last season is actually the norm for other Greats with that kind of experience (Favre, Warner, Marino, etc.). When you really think about it he is a lot closer to Peyton in the regular season than people think. Manning has played in 30 more games than Brady in regular season and only has a handful more wins.

My top 3 QBs: Brady, Montana, and Manning

That was the greatest Super Bowl ever. Not a Patriots fan, however, I hate the Falcons. I feel bad for anyone who decided it was sealed and shut the game off early. I was getting concerned about it just being a steamroller over a pile of shit. However, they managed to pull through.

Only two sources I trust, Glenn Beck and singing woodland creatures.

Best Response

Second weekend off after coming back from Iraq my buddy was arrested in downtown Atl. For jaywalking, on a street that was blocked off and only Cans could drive through. He didn't even cross the street! His hearing was out in one ear from a few too many IEDs and he stepped on the curb to talk to a friend back home. A cop asked him to step off, so the cop claims. He didn't hear him, phone in one and deaf in another. So we had to bail him out the next morning. He had to go to court, on Monday, rather than being able to pay the fine. So we had to stay one more night in that god forsaken place.
Go figure that night at a nice hotel in Buckhead a drug raid happens to go down. My other friends car was stolen in the process, naturally, it took the cops 3 hours to show up to get the details on his car. During this debacle my deaf friend lost his debit card so I had to loan him the cash. However, the nearest ATM was not in the lobby or the end of the hall. Nope, down the road about a mile at some grocery store. So one friend was waiting for the cops and the other for a cab to court, I ran to the ATM and pull out some cash and then run back. Fortunately, I was in pretty good shape at the time and pissed off at the world so it was a quick sprint. My buddy walked in as they called his name pled guilty and paid the fine. We then got to spend the afternoon in ATL near the bus station, which is always the nice place to be, that way we didn't miss our ride back up to Nashville.

Only two sources I trust, Glenn Beck and singing woodland creatures.

Omnis incidunt esse asperiores. Doloremque repudiandae ut cupiditate velit veritatis. Minus vero possimus nostrum asperiores. Dolor molestiae quia et.

Blanditiis culpa hic unde similique. Nobis ab repellat id accusantium ipsa quod suscipit. Nobis itaque consequatur aperiam ut non sunt consequatur alias.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
kanon's picture
kanon
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
bolo up's picture
bolo up
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”