$ 50,000 Party: Who is going ?

Isn't this party all that the ballers strive for /dream of?

Grammy After Party Tickets
... $50,000 a Pop

if you wanna party with Diddy at the Playboy Mansion, you better be freakin' LOADED -- because TMZ has learned, tickets for the rapper's post-Grammys after party top out around $50,000 each.

The cheapest ticket is a slightly more affordable $1,500 and they go up from there -- $15,000, $25,000 ... all the way up to $50,000 -- depending on what services you may require at the black tie affair.

The $50,000 Monster Cabana ticket gets you 2 cabanas, VIP admission for 20 people, buffet dinner, open bar, free bottle service ... and 15 dedicated female promotional models.

Thankfully, it's all for a good cause -- the party's proceeds will go to benefit the Angelwish Foundation for children afflicted by HIV/AIDS.

50k gets you VIP admission for 20 people? So basically it's not 50k at all...it's 2.5k.

Under my tutelage, you will grow from boys to men. From men into gladiators. And from gladiators into SWANSONS.

Flake:
50k gets you VIP admission for 20 people? So basically it's not 50k at all...it's 2.5k.

Yep!

No one would remember the Good Samaritan if he'd only had good intentions; he had money as well.

MMBinNC:
Brady4MVP:
I would much rather be at a HBS or Wharton party.

Most troll-ish statement ever by Brady4MVP

lolololololol Jesus Christ Brady...

If your dreams don't scare you, then they are not big enough. "There are two types of people in this world: People who say they pee in the shower, and dirty fucking liars."-Louis C.K.

Brady, you are slowly killing me with YOUR depression!!

You would rather pay $150k+ to go to school and hang out with less than stellar girls than go to a fucking party at the Playboy mansion with a bunch of rappers and celebrities?!?!?

Seriously, if I had a solid group of 20 banker friends, $2.5k for a night of fun really wouldn't be that bad.

Regards

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan

cphbravo96:

You would rather pay $150k+ to go to school and hang out with less than stellar girls than go to a fucking party at the Playboy mansion with a bunch of rappers and celebrities?!?!?

Seriously, if I had a solid group of 20 banker friends, $2.5k for a night of fun really wouldn't be that bad.

Regards

I guess I just have a different set of values from most monkeys. I'm sure a playboy party is great; i just don't think it's worth dropping $50K just to talk to hot girls and get free food and drinks.

And yes, i would much rather drop $200K for the HBS social experience. That's not even a close call.

Brady4MVP:
cphbravo96:

Regards

I guess I just have a different set of values from most monkeys. I'm sure a playboy party is great; i just don't think it's worth dropping $50K just to talk to hot girls and get free food and drinks.

And yes, i would much rather drop $200K for the HBS social experience. That's not even a close call.

I respect your priority.

You wouldn't be paying 50 K. It's 50 K for 20 people so divide that by 20 to get your price

No one would remember the Good Samaritan if he'd only had good intentions; he had money as well.

Best Response
Brady4MVP:
cphbravo96:

Regards

I've largely tried to ignore your sad fucking pathetic whining about how life is so hard and no one likes you and the other guy at work makes you his bitch but I'm done. Shut the fuck up with your 'different set of values' horseshit. Its not about your 'values' as you don't have any. You just want this one single thing that, you think, will make all of your beta tendencies go away. Its not going to. You are going to move on to something else that will make your life complete assuming you do get into a good Bschool which seems likely based on the fact that you clearly have no balls so you should get a nice little affirmative action bump.

Stop embarrassing your gender and crying into your pillow every night about what you want but don't have. Get the fuck on with life.

If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses - Henry Ford

I'm about 2 more posts away from starting a thread where we compile a list of better social circles to be in than HBS... It shouldn't be that hard to come up with a few

If your dreams don't scare you, then they are not big enough. "There are two types of people in this world: People who say they pee in the shower, and dirty fucking liars."-Louis C.K.

scottj19x89:
I'm about 2 more posts away from starting a thread where we compile a list of better social circles to be in than HBS... It shouldn't be that hard to come up with a few

I got number one for you. My social circle.

Follow the shit your fellow monkeys say @shitWSOsays Life is hard, it's even harder when you're stupid - John Wayne

heister:
scottj19x89:

I got number one for you. My social circle.

You made me do dirty things to you in your circle.

Under my tutelage, you will grow from boys to men. From men into gladiators. And from gladiators into SWANSONS.

Brady4Life - I am sorry but what I do in a weekend doesnt even compare to the wildest party at Harvard or Wharton. Sorry bro but its not on the same level. The social scene at a top b-school sucks compared to other social scenes especially if you are recognized and invited (and not just a part of it). Yes, there is a difference.

workerbee:
Brady4Life - I am sorry but what I do in a weekend doesnt even compare to the wildest party at Harvard or Wharton. Sorry bro but its not on the same level. The social scene at a top b-school sucks compared to other social scenes especially if you are recognized and invited (and not just a part of it). Yes, there is a difference.

Unless you're a celebrity or a rich trust fund kid who has access to the best parties, i doubt it.

Brady4MVP:
workerbee:

Unless you're a celebrity or a rich trust fund kid who has access to the best parties, i doubt it.

Not everyone is a disgruntled loser like you. He might not be a celebrity or any of what you say, but if he is living a decent life and have a solid network he can have connection to this parties.

There are simple people out there who are pure charm and people love to have them around. You could be one of those people if you were not suicidal over M& business school. That's all you talk about, that must be a real turn off for everyone. Have you ever thought that your friends don'y invite you to their cool get away because they know that you will just sit like a miserable piece of shit and complain?

Whining is not attractive at all. People eventually get tired of your type.

By the way, even a blue collar worker can attend these parties. If I were a janitor at the play boy mansion, I sure would have hooked up my children to these parties.

villalobos:
Pfff, I totally have to agree with Brady on this one... Diddy's party isn't all that prestigious and is clearly lacking exit ops. It's all about:

HBS parties --> HBS Alumn Parties --> Andrey Melnichenko's Yacht Parties --> Parties on the Moon

Brady will have to settle with Didy's party because Harvard doesn't want him. It is him who wants Harvard

LOL Brady, just teasing you bro. Hold on to your dream and you might reach them. If you get there and feel that you are still not satisfied in life, learn your lesson and pick up your mess.

Good luck

abacab:
villalobos:
While we're on the subject, can someone who's not a complete noob (no offense Brady) throw up some rankings of the world's best parties so I can fantasize at my desk right now?

Can't go wrong with party in my pants.

Is this a matter of personal preference or is the pants party objectively better than Diddy's party? I need to know.

Quae non nihil autem. Dolore aut dolorum non ut vel voluptates. A similique aperiam voluptatibus sint.

Aliquid voluptatem magni minima mollitia ut minima aut. Consequuntur deleniti eveniet doloribus doloribus. Eos sint aliquam dicta fugit. Quos sit sed nostrum est aliquam est sed labore. Nisi quia repellendus deleniti molestias cum omnis fugiat sunt.

Quia eum saepe nihil voluptas beatae occaecati iusto amet. Rerum et modi debitis dolorem magni voluptatem. Rem doloribus non aperiam quos soluta alias deleniti. Aliquam maxime est enim ut. Non consequatur eveniet soluta dolorum debitis.

Harum et doloribus mollitia velit et voluptas at. Quia aut minima veritatis omnis. Voluptas modi animi modi consequatur quas. Omnis voluptas quo sed aut nesciunt voluptatibus dolor.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”