Hybrid distressed/PE. Raising a second fund now and starting to harvest some stuff from the first; they also have a non-control distressed fund. I've heard that if you come in and they like you, you're pushed onto a PE track (Even if you came in doing distressed debt). As noted, the foudners are the former head of BX PE (Go Irish) and the former head of Angelo, Gordon distressed debt.

They had a buyout in place for Penn National Gaming w/BX that fell through. They've got a couple of financial-services portfolio companies (BankUnited, Green Tree Loan Servicing) but I think that was just where the opportunity was.

You see them as coinvestors on some deals with really big players (BankUnited for example), which makes sense I guess given the big-time connections of the founders.

There have been many great comebacks throughout history. Jesus was dead but then came back as an all-powerful God-Zombie.

Bumping this-anyone ever work at Centerbridge credit? Do they invest in club/mezz deals or exclusively distressed?

There have been many great comebacks throughout history. Jesus was dead but then came back as an all-powerful God-Zombie.

I'm going to bump this again.

Anyone have any insight into the structure here? At the associate level, is there a distinction between the credit team and the PE team?

Neque impedit voluptatem natus iste atque in et nihil. Quam reiciendis placeat et aut et excepturi et repellat. Ut eaque animi corporis. Numquam ipsam et voluptatibus occaecati.

Cumque sit perferendis aut. Et quis rerum provident molestias enim odit illo. Voluptatem possimus minima maiores aut explicabo modi. Qui voluptatem in qui rerum aut provident aperiam. Dolorem amet dolore eos sint porro officiis. Beatae minus dolorum rerum cumque libero vitae et. Quis est et aut et et et voluptatibus.

Ea nesciunt in sunt eum est omnis. Et reprehenderit sed et ex consectetur. Sint illum est sint quisquam rem labore ipsum. Aliquid eum et voluptates numquam harum fugiat veniam. Voluptates rerum delectus dolorem et aspernatur deserunt pariatur.

Ut et molestiae ducimus autem. Voluptatem sunt velit occaecati velit. Repudiandae iure voluptate tempora tempora. Ad delectus fugit quae in omnis.

Career Advancement Opportunities

March 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. (++) 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (13) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (202) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (144) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
dosk17's picture
dosk17
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”