Goldman Sachs 2015 Veterans Integration Program

A great opportunity for Veterans who are separating from the military and seeking a career in financial services, the Goldman Sachs Veterans Integration Program can be both a blessing and a nerve-racking ordeal for those that apply. The goals of this forum are to shed light on the program, provide tips for interviews, and calm the nerves of those who have applied. Good luck to all! Now, lets get this started -- Can anyone comment on the % of applicants accepted into the program?

Thanks for starting this thread!

From my discussions and research into the program, somewhere between 600 - 700 have applied to the program this year. Of that, about 100 will get phone calls. The gouge is that they are looking to limit this year's cohort to around 50, whereas I believe they had over 60 last year across all of the participating locations.

I take it you are in the running? If so, have you received any follow-on communication since submitting?

Hi all, glad to see a thread on this year's GS VIP (was searching yesterday and couldn't find one).

Anyway good luck to all who have applied. This program seems super competitive, but I guess that's par for the course at Goldman. I got an email yesterday soliciting for an initial phone screener which I will complete later this week. GS also pushed an email with some prep tips (know your resume, know the company), but I'm still pretty nervous as this is my first interview of this type. Will post results over the weekend...

If anyone has done this before or has any advice, it would be greatly appreciated!! PM or on the thread.

Again, good luck to everyone!

beabs12:

If 100 get phone calls & 50 are ultimately selected for the program, how many are invited to superday?

PM sent.

To your question, who knows? I want to say most phone calls get invited, somewhere around 75. It sounds like they give us a breakdown of the year's cohort during orientation week, but at this point, the numbers are irrelevant. The numbers that matter now are where the S&P is at close today, the price of oil, etc.! ;)

I think we're all in the same boat gents! Nervous, researching, and awaiting further instruction... am I still in the military? 3Green - I know everything is speculation until confirmed, but are you confident about the #'s? A 50% shot for those who landed phone interviews is great news! Also, where did everyone apply to? I applied to the NYC office since I'm from the Northeast.

Yeah, I'm pretty confident. The resume screen is the biggest cut, so if you are invited to a phone interview, that is a VERY good sign! I think the exact percentages are less important, but I'm sure we'll learn the final numbers during orientation week.

I also applied to the NYC office. Could get a phone call anytime between now and next Wednesday. The uncertainty is the worst part, but I know I'm ready for the call. More to follow.

Good luck all! dustwun - you might be the first of our small WSO contingent to get the call, so we'll be very interested to know how it goes!

My email said we would receive either an email or a phone call, but if they call and there is a scheduling conflict, you can reschedule directly with your interviewer.

So for me I got 2 emails - one generic one from GS saying congratulations and I had been accepted for a first round interview, then another email from a GS VP saying that he would be interviewing me and what time would I like to do that. The generic email is kind of vague and does say that you will receive an email/call between January 6-14, which makes it sound like they will just call you out of the blue, but I would think that in most cases your interviewer will set up a time with you beforehand (I hope).

Hey all, good luck with the process, I'm a fellow vet that just took a position at a BB and recently I took a ton of interviews. My biggest word of advice is know what is going on in the market, be able to shoot the brreeze about what the fed is doing with rates, what companies are making noise in the market, etc.

Hey all, good luck with the process, I'm a fellow vet that just took a position at a BB and recently I took a ton of interviews. My biggest word of advice is know what is going on in the market, be able to shoot the brreeze about what the fed is doing with rates, what companies are making noise in the market, etc.

I received the generic GS email on Monday, yesterday morning one of the associates contacted me via email asking a preferred date/time I'd like to be interviewed. My phone interview is this Friday. Good luck everyone!

Hi All. Had my initial phone screener recently. I think it more or less conformed to past debriefs that I've seen on here and elsewhere. I was nervous and wasn't too pleased with how it went for me honestly, but it was a good learning experience and I def. got some good takeaways for future interviews, regardless of how this goes.

My questions: - Tell me about yourself - Resume follow-up questions (anything you mention in your resume is fair game for deeper dive) - Why finance, why Goldman? - Anything you're worried that you'll have to work on if you're selected (basically a weaknesses question) - What are you following in the market right now?

My 2 pieces of advice would be to: 1) Keep the "tell me about yourself" succinct and don't re-read your resume 2) Use stuff in your resume to highlight personal qualities. For example "I think one of my strengths is that I'm very organized, and I honed that skill doing X,Y,Z at (insert assignment)."

Good luck to everyone in their own interviews!

Thanks for the advice. My interview is on Monday, it sounds like with a veteran, but he is not from any of the locations or divisions I put as preferences...was yours?

Thanks a lot for the info. I have a good friend who's working for GS in SLC. He sent an email to the HR folks there on 1/5 asking about my status. That same day the informed me they were still strongly considering my candidacy and would follow up in 2-3 weeks. That seems pretty far in the future considering some folks are already getting interviews. I listed SLC as my #1 choice, anyone know if they are further behind some of the other offices.

Pdot10009:

Has anyone else gotten an e-mail to schedule their phone screen? The wait is making me crazy!

Has anyone followed up with you yet? I know exactly what you mean about the wait driving you crazy! I finally have an interview scheduled, but it wasn't as immediate as those who have posted here (obviously).

I had my phone interview today. Standard questions at the beginning but it quickly turned into a conversation. It was another vet that interviewed me and he seemed really relaxed which then in turn made me calm. When he asked me about myself, I lightly mention what was on my résumé; I spoke about past and current projects, what I'm passionate about, most current awards and recognitions, etc.

The outline given to me was that all phone/initial interviews end the 14th for all locations. "superday" will be on the 4th for NYC and Jersey.

Best Response

I am a little late to the party but I also received a phone interview invite on 5 January and then completed my initial interview with a VP from the same office I am applying to (NYC) but a different division. I received an email from him the next morning (6 JAN) and we set up my interview for later this week.

The interview went well, very relaxed. His questions were:

Walk me through your resume.

Tell me how you did that (something I mentioned in my resume walk-through).

And then he just asked for my questions.

Additionally he confirmed my division preferences, and he confirmed that he thought I am a strong candidate for each and we shared a bit of small talk about his commute, life after the military, etc.

Very pleasant experience, we will see what happens next!

He didn't mention the exact date for the superday, can we confirm that it is in fact 4 February for NYC?

Hey everyone,

Good to see some sort of support channel is available for us hopefuls. I got some good info here, so I figure it's only fair to share...

Pretty much the same experience as most. Got the notification on Jan 5. My interviewer contacted me shortly after. Had my interview this weekend. Very generic and basic. Walked through my resume, answered some follow-up questions, and went into a conversation. My interviewer was not from the same office or division I am applying to. Cool dude though. I think I did okay but you never know what metric the interviewer is going off of.

Hope this helps. Good luck all.

Hey guys,

My experience was similar to what others have already described. I received two emails on January 5 and did the interview on the 6th. Our conversation jumped around quite a bit, starting with technical questions about my experience and discussion of opportunities at GS. The interview lasted about 50 minutes.

He couldn't answer for the statistics of each step in the process, except to say that HR doesn't waste its people's time. The email invitation to interview was a significant cut, and the superday is scheduled for Wednesday, February 4.

Cheers!

Had my interview this morning. It was with a veteran, but he didn't really ask me any questions other than interjecting a couple clarifying ones during my "story". He just led off with, "I'll let you lead the conversation, just tell me whatever you think I should know." So I gave a walkthrough of my resume, and it seemed like that part of the conversation lasted a long time. Then he asked how I came to the conclusion I was interested in finance over my current military career field, and what I did in my free time to relax. I then asked a couple questions about his transition and some practicalities of the program. He said superday occurs at NY, SLC, and Dallas, all on 4 Feb, and he would be surprised if we didn't hear back from them by the middle of next week. He didn't have any statistics on acceptance rate, but did confirm that the initial resume screen was a big one. 34 minutes.

So I had my interview yesterday. It was a lot more involved than I was expecting based on the feedback I've read in this thread, but it was a very good experience. I don't know if anyone is still interviewing, but for what it's worth, be prepared to talk deeply about your experiences and your take-aways/lessons learned, and have some thoughts on the big things going on in the markets now. We touched on why Goldman and why finance, and we didn't really go over my resume at all, but the bulk of the interview was focused on my character and experiences.

Best of luck to all who interviewed! Looks like the next thing we get to stress over is when we will receive notifications for superday. @"Pdot10009" - how did your interview go?

It seems like based on past years, anyone who is moving on will have another phone interview (with an MD) prior to any superday invite. I would guess those would go out late this week or next week, but that's just speculation.

They may have changed their process, but I would think that given the resources involved in hosting superday (in addition to the personnel time for conducting the interviews, I've also heard they pay for applicant travel to the site?) that GS would want to pretty thoroughly screen people prior to it getting to that level.

Anybody heard anything back post-first phone interview?

I spoke with a few individuals who did VIP last year and some had one phone interview, some had 2-3. With the superday on 4 February though (exactly three weeks from today) it seems that any additional phone interviews will have to be conducted pretty quickly.

I am 99% confident that they do pay for travel for superday so yea that definitely supports your thought of more than one screening call. Unlike @3green my screen was very superficial and we didn't really delve deep on the markets, why Goldman, etc. so I wouldn't be surprised to hear that there are going to be more phone screeners.

Or maybe I just did really poorly haha and the VP just wanted to get off the phone, either way, cheers!

Just did my screen as well. Very hard to gauge, we neither went deep into my resume nor did we talk about the markets. I'm worried that I may have done poorly. Anyway, for those who still may have calls, be ready for the following:

• Walk through your resume
  • Why finance, why GS?
  • Talk about a leadership experience -Talk about a failure
  • Have some questions prepared

All in all, nothing different from the other gouge -- Hopefully I'll get to vindicate myself with another interview!

Went through the process last year and attended superday in Jersey City. Did not get selected in the end, so I'm trying again this year. I'm supposed to have a phone interview this week but it's already the 14th. Haven't received a call or message to schedule a time. Got the email notification on Jan 5th.

I was an associate at GS when we got this program off the ground. It has grown in recent years but as I understand, as with all things GS, it really depends on the needs of the firm where they are looking to place folks. In the early going it was very federation heavy and there were few slots for any front office opportunities. I hear that has changed some but beware of the SLC operations job... Good luck to all, feel free to PM me if you want any insight on culture, behavior and the like. I have moved on, but it is still a great firm.

Haha, no problem. I got of the Navy in May and took on a general management position. I took a one-week leadership class at Tuck and I'm taking a finance/accounting class at Wharton next week. Hopefully that shows I'm trying.

Pdot10009, yes I am trying out for SLC this year. I learned my lesson last year trying to go for NYC/JC. Way too many applicants at the office, and they were still interviewing candidates a few weeks after I was there. Didn't have a chance :o. In regards to travel, yes you will get your flight and lodging taken care of, and they will mail you an American Express card to cover meals during the 1-day trip. Last note, network with the other candidates you meet in the waiting room.

Believe it or not, I just got a notice for a phone screen. They want to do it tomorrow, and unfortunately I am traveling internationally for my current job. Hopefully we're able to work it out...This may have been a drug deal worked out by a former teammate of mine who works for GS.

Had to go through my old emails, Hiler. I had two phone interviews in January 2014. I got the superday invitation on Jan 31st to be in Jersey City on Feb 12th. Everyone got their final status on/by Friday, March 7th. This year, I'm getting the impression they're skipping the 2nd phone interview and speeding up the process.

Nothing yet. I think with the response deadline of last night, we probably won't see anything until later tonight or sometime tomorrow. Still would like to know what I'm walking into sooner rather than later!

I just got the detailed invite - it said I could choose up to 3 divisions, and 3 in SLC were willing to interview me and 2 in NYC. The way I understand it, I have to pick one of those 2 locations and then interview with the divisions that requested me?

So the phone interview was pretty much general/behavioral... how are you guys preparing for super day? Is it more focused on what we know about these divisions? About the market? About GS? Any input on this would be awesome. Thanks and good luck everyone. I'm also still waiting on the details after submitting my RSVP.

From my research on superdays, it seems like they swing more towards behavioral than technical. The things I've read seem to suggest that the question of "is this person capable of working here?" tends to be addressed prior to superday - once it reaches the superday point it becomes more about "would I want to work with this person?" I'm sure the shape of interviews is heavily influenced by division as well (i.e. GIR more technical than, say, PWM)

That being said, that was gleaned from debriefs for "normal" superdays, so I'm sure that the vets one is a different animal in a lot of ways since the program is different from your typical summer internship. Would be great if someone who has gone through the VIP superday in the past could weigh in with some thoughts.

Side note: still no detailed travel/division info here.... guess I'll keep my fingers crossed for the AM.

NJ bound as well to interview with the Investment Management Division. Anyone get any details on when to book return flights? Email says interview times will be provided Feb 2nd but no real guidance on booking travel...just how to do it.

Jersey-bound here to interview with IMD. It takes some of the pressure off to know which division I will be interviewing with, since I can now narrow my focus some. I figured we would all be assigned to interview with one division, so I'm surprised to see that some are meeting with multiple divisions. Trying not to read too much into it...

If anyone hasn't subscribed to the WSO Company Database, there is a wealth of information on interviews from GS in all the divisions. I think you have to take it with a grain of salt, since most of them are from college students interviewing for analyst positions, but I think it's a good insight into what they are looking for in applicants. Definitely a lot of fit questions, but they don't shy away from finance/market questions. I even saw a brain teaser or two!

That said, there was one VIP applicant who posted a review on his superday experience. First interview was with an associate, second interview was with an MD. Both interviews were heavily focused on fit, but the MD was curious about the vet's opinion on the markets and what investments he/she liked.

I don't know where they will put us up for those of us interviewing in Jersey, but perhaps a happy hour/night cap are in order on the 3rd?

For those of you interviewing in NJ, I asked HCM about it earlier and was told that hotel accommodations will be made in NYC for all those interviewing in NJ. You will want to account for that when making travel plans.

I'm guessing it'll be the Conrad. Curious, anyone attend the Vets Career Summit that was in Nov? I only got one division that I didn't ask for...but happy to have a shot!

Did anyone receive a division that they don't want to work in? If so, did you decline to interview with that division? I don't want to seem ungrateful for the opportunity, but I don't think I would be happy working in that role.

Do you have opportunities to interview with divisions you want in addition to the one you don't, or is this your only opportunity to interview? If there are divisions that want to interview you, then it could actually look good on you if you decline the division you're not interested in, as it will show the firm that you know what you want. However, if the only offer you have to interview is with a division you don't think you would want to work in, then that's a completely different situation.

@3green I asked about that, although I was selected to interview w/ 2 divisions I wanted to interview with RMD also. The HCM Associate whom I've been in contact with said The interviews schedule is packed tight but will fwd my resume to the other divisions to see if they are willing to fit me in and/or interested.

CantSlowDown:

Are we sure that next week's super day is in fact the last step in the process?

Pretty sure. From what I've been told, they are aiming to have invites out to VIP participants by the beginning of March this year. After next week, there should be nothing more for us to do but wait for their decision!

Really good points and discussion from everyone. I am not looking for a full-time offer following the internship. I will be attending an MBA business schools ">M7 MBA in the fall and I am hoping to use this as a chance to get a firsthand look at IB and finding out if it is a good fit for me, as well as networking before recruiting starts for summer internships.

NSDQ1983:

Really good points and discussion from everyone. I am not looking for a full-time offer following the internship. I will be attending an MBA business schools ">M7 MBA in the fall and I am hoping to use this as a chance to get a firsthand look at IB and finding out if it is a good fit for me, as well as networking before recruiting starts for summer internships.

Have you brought this up during interviews?

Seems "strange" to go to B school to get into IBD as an Associate when you bypass B school and become an IBD Associate. Have you brought this up during interview? If not, I'd keep it to yourself...

IvyLeagueVet:
NSDQ1983:

Have you brought this up during interviews?

Seems "strange" to go to B school to get into IBD as an Associate when you bypass B school and become an IBD Associate. Have you brought this up during interview? If not, I'd keep it to yourself...

+1

I brought it up during my phone interview and it is on my resume that I accepted an offer for the MBA program. I was pretty clear about why I am interested in the program and from what I was told they have a limited number of full-time offers for the program and knowing that I am going to B school afterward is helpful as they didn't need to account for me. I have no idea if that will be perceived as a negative during superday though. I actually found out about the program from a veteran at the B school I am attending. He went through it last year and it greatly influenced his decision to focus on finance and recruit for IBD. He was undecided before the program.

I agree with IvyLeagueVet. I talked to someone who went through this program in 2013 and now works for GS full-time. He told me to approach the interviews as if I am solely pursuing a full-time position following VIP. After all, allowing you to partake in VIP is a pretty substantial investment with limited slots... and they'd rather not waste that on someone who is simply wanting to "explore" + plans to do other things i.e. b-school.

No schedule yet, but I did receive a Helpful Tips email from GS.

I'm flying out tonight and landing in NY at around noon tomorrow. If you'd like to link up for a late lunch on Tuesday before the social event, please send me PM. I assume that most of us are staying in the same hotel and will be easy enough to spot.

beabs12, I don't have enough bananas or some crap to PM you, but I have an 8:30 start time as well, shoot me a text at 415-400-6750 so we can link up (or anyone else). Anyone else staying at the Club Quarters Wall Street?

For those of us staying in NYC for superday: I'm planning on heading up to View of the World around 5p for happy hour. Looks like they have HH from 4p - 7p. Happy to compare notes, talk travel logistics, and just general bs and good times before game day. I hope to see at least a few of you there!

@ club quarters as well, but not until 10....

Stupid question, but we just need to be at GS for our interview time, right? My interview (somewhat oddly) isn't until late in the afternoon. Anyway, I'm going with the info that's been provided to me, and I'm not going to nuke it out or anything, but if I'm way off the mark and there is a reason to be there outside of your interview time, notice would be appreciated.

good luck to all tomorrow

I don't think any further action is required. The AMEX is a defined expense card, so I think the firm just settles the bill and lets the card expire. Receipts should only be necessary for reimbursable expenses that couldn't be billed to the card. I'm keeping my receipts temporarily just in case the firm needs them for whatever reason, but I don't think they will.

Congrats to all who survived the superday! Sounds like many of us had good experiences, so hopefully we made their decisions on who to extend VIP spots to tough. Now all there is to do is wait...or stare obsessively at my email hitting refresh!

3green:

I don't think any further action is required. The AMEX is a defined expense card, so I think the firm just settles the bill and lets the card expire. Receipts should only be necessary for reimbursable expenses that couldn't be billed to the card. I'm keeping my receipts temporarily just in case the firm needs them for whatever reason, but I don't think they will.

Congrats to all who survived the superday! Sounds like many of us had good experiences, so hopefully we made their decisions on who to extend VIP spots to tough. Now all there is to do is wait...or stare obsessively at my email hitting refresh!

Great, thanks for the heads up! Hope to see you back at 200 West in April!

Numbers-wise for this year, here's what I got from the HCM people the other day when I asked... ~550 applicants... ~200 phone interviews... ~130 superday invites... 40 selected. The numbers are obviously the combined total for all locations.

Chacd123:

Numbers-wise for this year, here's what I got from the HCM people the other day when I asked... ~550 applicants... ~200 phone interviews... ~130 superday invites... 40 selected. The numbers are obviously the combined total for all locations.

Wow! Based on those numbers, it looks like the biggest cut is at superday. I've heard different things about desired VIP size this year, and 40 is the smallest number yet. I guess we'll see!

On the notification topic, one to three weeks seems to be the window. One week seems ambitious, especially if they are following up with people after the superday and they have to cut 90 from the interview pool. At the Summit, I recall them saying that the goal was to have notifications out by the beginning of March. I wouldn't be surprised to see notifications coming out the week of the 23rd, but the 11th would be wonderful!

JKing, which divisions did you interview with... if you don't mind me asking? I noticed you wrote that you picked SLC over NYC. Any particular reason for that? That's where all the BO divisions are right?

My interview situation was strange...my top three divisions were finance, IMD, and internal audit. Finance and IMD offered me interviews at SLC, and Internal Audit offered me an interview in NY. So I went to SLC superday, and then did a "phone" superday with IA in NY. But both for the nature of the work and for job opportunities for my husband, SLC would actually work better for me. IMD is the division that wants the follow up, but it is with a team member in NY. I am quite confused. Of note, there were a couple IMD applicants at SLC, but it seemed like the majority were there for operations and technology.

JKing, thanks for sharing. I can see why you're confused because so much can be drawn from how your interview situation progressed. Good news is I'm sure GS wants you. I'm guessing IMD at SLC is relatively small so they are probably only taking 1-2 interns. They may have liked the other candidates too... so because you also interviewed with NY, they are figuring you are flexible enough to go out there compared to others who were more adamant about staying in SLC. GS is grinding its gears to keep you, I believe. Worst case scenario, you're going to NY. I know many others who would envy you for that. Good luck and hope everything works out!

All right, I know I have an offer, but I think it just be my specific team at SLC (IMD fixed income). Basically, the team lead called me and said he wanted to be the "first" to congratulate me, but I actually couldn't even accept with him, the actual offer will come from HCM with all the other instructions. So my guess is some divisions may reach out to their interns on their own, and some will let HCM do the talking. And like CantSlowDown said, I got a generic HCM email that said final decisions will be out the 20th. I'm excited, hope you guys get good news soon!

Did anyone who interviewed actually get a finance question or anything more than a "so walk me through your resume" type question?

In my interview the VP began by talking about the division of the firm for which I was interviewing in the most basic terms as if I were a random person off of the street. That took 10 min. Then he asked me the resume question. Then he asked what questions I had for him.

A VIP alum told me that there would be a final screener following the superday. It was described as the last step in the process. One should consider that this applicant pool has not been vetted as thoroughly as candidates who simply apply online. We didn't have to do much more than complete a phone interview and show up to a few meetings as part of talent diversification program intended to tip the firm's hat to the veteran community; it makes sense that a more senior VP would want to verify the recommendations that came out of the superday. If that's what this last call was, it shouldn't be surprising that the interview was not as grueling as some might have feared.

Interesting, but if there is another phone screener wouldn't we already know about it? The email sent out last week said that they were "making final decisions" and that they would communicate the results by the 20th.

I can only speak to my experience at super day but my interviews were definitely more than just "a few meetings."

I guess we will all see soon enough.

Dolor dicta ut quia sint unde id labore. Voluptatum enim voluptas maxime eligendi aut. Nisi dolor repudiandae dignissimos corrupti.

Laudantium illo voluptatem omnis nemo. Ullam in rerum est corporis voluptatem nulla hic. Illo voluptates odit dolorum ut cupiditate omnis eveniet. At harum doloribus voluptatem voluptate tempore qui.

Commodi commodi reiciendis rerum quia temporibus nisi. Sit facere iste aut dolore quae quia rerum ut. Placeat consequuntur sapiente nostrum magni ratione. Qui magni qui cupiditate quae. Eius labore sed eum est.

Non quia quaerat sint dicta voluptas eius. Eius omnis sunt fugiat officiis. Et eaque saepe perferendis nihil voluptas commodi velit.

Similique repellat ea commodi molestiae. Aut est blanditiis tempora ex. Et impedit doloremque laudantium ea et eveniet. Assumenda nihil doloribus voluptatibus provident qui tempore. Ea assumenda id sunt sunt sint.

Est eaque autem rerum dolorum explicabo sint. Soluta blanditiis id et ut sit. Dicta ab accusantium ut est ea ipsum eveniet. Culpa quisquam necessitatibus incidunt. Deleniti consequatur ab omnis aut et sint. Sed consequatur odit tempora natus cum et fugiat.

Sunt hic fuga rerum rem est. Sunt et earum sit et odit et. Sequi nam commodi et.

Qui est vel est fugit esse. Repellendus qui quibusdam eligendi sunt. Unde nemo dolores quas labore maiores magnam excepturi. Harum aut ut asperiores non dolores nihil. Et cupiditate deleniti nobis dolore non delectus.

Reprehenderit nesciunt aperiam temporibus voluptas sint enim. Deleniti provident similique dolores dolor qui. Accusamus nostrum quis unde ex dignissimos praesentium assumenda. Voluptatem qui doloremque iste voluptatum rerum dolor aut.

Nam ipsa voluptas vitae libero. Culpa non voluptatem officiis voluptatem dicta iusto. Nam qui beatae odit et esse. Esse voluptatem omnis ut nihil vero officiis. Dolorem ut enim tempora.

Blanditiis hic doloremque vitae voluptas maiores. Ea minus ut debitis magnam fugiat saepe quaerat rerum.

Repellat eius veniam sapiente ut libero sapiente asperiores. Pariatur doloribus voluptatibus placeat ut corrupti dolorem. Delectus et veritatis aut quos aut. Minus non veritatis reprehenderit asperiores. Impedit quo facilis qui eius ea dicta molestiae. Numquam magni tenetur quos asperiores quam vel fugiat.

Dignissimos officiis quaerat ratione repellendus a omnis. Dolores nobis cumque et sunt molestiae. Et illum modi voluptas ab est quod quam quasi. Velit quidem debitis laborum porro voluptatibus totam. Eum aspernatur quam enim aperiam voluptatem nihil velit.

Saepe sed non minima aut sapiente. Quia et natus officiis saepe. Possimus et dolorem debitis qui nostrum voluptatum deleniti. Eum mollitia voluptatem at. Sint alias inventore voluptatem aliquid tempora ratione illo. Sit omnis dolore a praesentium deserunt. Iusto nihil dolore ad officia.

Sunt perspiciatis reprehenderit enim ea eius nihil aut. Quam molestiae quam aut rerum distinctio deserunt. Et et nulla enim aut vel aspernatur aut.

Natus magnam quas id vitae recusandae. Modi blanditiis eos deleniti quia in aut. Deleniti velit nisi facere maxime optio earum. Qui minus quo numquam corporis.

Nobis quam esse doloribus eveniet enim voluptas minima. Sit qui porro harum dolor ipsam non. Et labore et reiciendis voluptas consectetur. Et ab cumque dolorum suscipit. Et deserunt architecto enim suscipit. Est qui alias minima animi quo dicta maiores velit.

Career Advancement Opportunities

March 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. (++) 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (13) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (202) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (144) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
dosk17's picture
dosk17
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
kanon's picture
kanon
numi's picture
numi
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”