I have 3+ years experience working for the British Government as an economic researcher and forecaster. Now I'm looking to go to grad school and would like some advice on my admits.
My training in economics is good, and my aim is to either progress to the PhD or look for a research analyst position (ideally as an economist) at a bank, fund or economic consultancy.
My offers are:
LSE: MSc Econometrics and Mathematical Economics
Cambridge: MPhil Economics
University College London: MSc Economics
Barcelona Graduate School of Economics: MSc Economics
I am interested in the reputation of each programme and institution in the private sector, I'm aware of the public sector and academic reputations.
Thanks in advance, any advice will be appreciated!!
Don't Miss This Awesome Related WSO Content
- 2009 Grad: Need advice- MSc Acc or Finance for IB?
- MS Finance- grad school advice needed!!
- 4th Year University of Toronto Student Seeking Advice on Grad Schools!
- Advice- Recent grad non-target and M7 B School
- Is calculus is needed for a top 15 b-school?
- Need Expert Advice- Entrepreneurship Before Business School
- In a career cross roads.. Need desperate help!
- Needs Advice for Master program to break into consulting