GS - 360 projects to change the world report

Does anybody have access to this research report from Goldman - "360 projects to change the world" released in 2012? If so, would you be so kind to send it via PM or email? Would really appreciate your help on this matter.

Best Response

I received the previous reports of GS - I appreciate the help (but to be fair I had already had them and did not ask for those) - or older versions of the report I am actually looking for, and since I had specifically asked for "GS - 360 projects to change the world" if anybody who has such report please PM me or send it over "for free" (although I realize there is no free lunch). Thank you.

I would also appreciate anybody who wants to trade something for their stuff actually check if they have the report I need|ask for and not an excerpt or an older versions of it (or whatever else that resembles it but is not the report itself), beforehand. As of this point, it is not easy if not impossible to find it on internet, so please do not try. Thanks for attention and help.

Could you PM to me as well? I'm currently in the process of interviewing with them and would like to read some of their research reports. Any that you have would be much appreciated. I'm trying to locate some of their equity/ credit research as well. Thanks!

Libero rem odit nihil sapiente laborum sed. Aliquam vel tenetur quo odit pariatur eveniet eos. Et error ducimus eos ipsa aut omnis neque. Facere occaecati quasi quas quibusdam fuga ullam velit nobis.

Vero id aperiam amet velit. Aut quia hic molestias qui nam et distinctio. Voluptatum voluptatem consequatur officia voluptas nulla.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”