• Sharebar

Hey guys,

I recently received an interview invite from HBS for the 2+2 program and was just wondering if there are others out here so we can get in touch and maybe share some knowledge? I was aware of a HBS 2+2 group but it seems to have restricted access and I haven't been granted permission even though I requested it around 2 weeks ago. Please feel free to redirect me to any other relevant thread in case I'm posting this again! :)

Comments (6)

• Status_Quo's picture

http://ayainsight.co/ Curating the best advice and making it actionable.

• Relentless's picture

WOW CONG!!!!! It's 02163 here btw

Beef up.

• whiplash's picture

Status_Quo: I'm not sure what that means (sorry for being a n00b)

• zoom's picture

whiplash - congrats! I'm in the same boat.. invited to interview. Also still waiting permission to join the 2+2 group...

Does anyone know what percentage of interviewees eventually get accepted?

• whiplash's picture

Zoom: Usually it's about 50%, I think. That's what it said on the FAQs on the website. I sent you a private message!

• whiplash's picture

To unlock this content for free, please login / register below.

Connecting helps us build a vibrant community. We'll never share your info without your permission. Sign up with email or if you are already a member, login here Bonus: Also get 6 free financial modeling lessons for free ($200+ value) when you register!

What's Your Opinion? Comment below:

Login or register to get credit (collect bananas).
All anonymous comments are unpublished until reviewed. No links or promotional material will be allowed. Most comments are published within 24 hours.
WallStreet Prep Master Financial Modeling