As some of you know I'm a second year MBA student. I need 3 hours of internship or study abroad credit to graduate in May. My internship (marketing) just shut down because the company went under. It was a nonprofit and just didn't have the funding. Anyways I'm not heart broken about it, but I am in a difficult situation right now. There are very fewin Lubbock, TX and studying abroad is insanely expensive. Would it be worth it to delay graduation from May 2013 to August 2013 and try to get a good ? If so, how did you all land your internships. I don't need a Wall St. internship, just one that would give me relevant finance experience. My MBA grades are alright, 3.6 gpa. My undergrad was sub 3.0. I'm in quite a predicament right now. I was not expecting this to happen.
Points)on 8/11/12 at 9:33pm