packmate:
notaspammer:

In what universe is Miley Cyrus ahead of Kate Upton?

Miley is way better looking than kate upton. kate upton is gonna look gross in 5 years

Truth to the second part of this, but Miley looks gross now and Upton's at the top of her game. Kate Upton also has perfect chest beefers and a cute face.

Commercial Real Estate Developer

CRE:
packmate:

notaspammer:

Miley is way better looking than kate upton. kate upton is gonna look gross in 5 years

Truth to the second part of this, but Miley looks gross now and Upton's at the top of her game. Kate Upton also has perfect chest beefers and a cute face.

To be fair to that guy, she does have a pretty strangely shaped lower body, which they usually hide in photoshoots.

Also, elbows way too pointy.

Best Response
holla_back:
CRE:

packmate:

notaspammer:

To be fair to that guy, she does have a pretty strangely shaped lower body, which they usually hide in photoshoots.

Also, elbows way too pointy.

kingarthur.txt

jk

you guys have a "handle" on this situation........................................................puns are all i have after reviewing this list

holla_back:

Number one girl this year: Manti Te'o's girlfriend

lmfao

and this shit is rigged, or somebody's retarded, Nina Dobrev and Candic Swanepoel should both be higher to name a couple

"You stop being an asshole when it sucks to be you." -IlliniProgrammer "Your grammar made me wish I'd been aborted." -happypantsmcgee

holla_back:
DBCooper:

I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder...but Miley Cyrus #1? Who the hell thinks that?! She's like a 7/10, if that.

Also, in what world is Rihanna the third most attractive woman in the world?

this. she looks much more "beat" than she did 5 years ago...

This list is awful. Not even worthy of discussion. There were numerous girls in my highschool class of 250 that were better looking than Miley Cyrus. They're just looking to get as many clicks to the article as possible.

Like I said, so much wrong with it.

Need to be lower: Jessica Alba (not that she's lost her hotness but theres hotter women out there) Miley Selena Gomez Emma Watson (shouldnt even be on there) Rihanna Ashley Tisdale Taylor Swift Lea Michele

Need to be higher: Candice Yvonne Strahovski (so hot) Zoe Saldana Amber Heard Emilia Clarke Katie Cassidy

Biggest thing - Meghan Markle isnt even on there! List loses all credibility.

FinancialNoviceII:

Need to be lower:
Jessica Alba (not that she's lost her hotness but theres hotter women out there)
Emma Watson (shouldnt even be on there)

I hate saying this, but you're right about Alba. Top 50, but not top 20. I'd also say leave Watson on the list (personally, I find her smoking, but I know a lot of people don't think she's *that* hot), just drop her down a couple dozen spots.
FinancialNoviceII:

It's like a dagger to my heart, bro. I cannot believe she didn't make this list. Also, think Rachel McAdams should've been higher and Rose Leslie should've at least gotten an honorable mention, if not somewhere on the list (maybe pale redheads are only my thing...).

"You stop being an asshole when it sucks to be you." -IlliniProgrammer "Your grammar made me wish I'd been aborted." -happypantsmcgee

FinancialNoviceII:

Like I said, so much wrong with it.

Need to be lower:
Jessica Alba (not that she's lost her hotness but theres hotter women out there)
Miley
Selena Gomez
Emma Watson (shouldnt even be on there)
Rihanna
Ashley Tisdale
Taylor Swift
Lea Michele

Need to be higher:
Candice
Yvonne Strahovski (so hot)
Zoe Saldana
Amber Heard
Emilia Clarke
Katie Cassidy

This times a million. If Rachel zaine worked with me, I'd be dumping my girlfriend.

holla_back:

I honestly think that this list may have been compiled by my 14-year-old sister and a random gay dude.

Sounds about right

Also you sister is the age that my future wife currently should be. I'll hit you up in about a decade

holla_back:

I honestly think that this list may have been compiled by my 14-year-old sister and a random gay dude.

My first thought was they complied this list at the Teen Choice Awards.

This list is all scrambled up. I realize that everyone has different things they like, but this list reflects popularity more than it does hotness, especially in the top 10.

Meghan Markle should be somewhere on this list.

And in what world is this...

...hotter than this...??

Regards

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan

cphbravo96:

This list is all scrambled up. I realize that everyone has different things they like, but this list reflects popularity more than it does hotness, especially in the top 10.

Meghan Markle should be somewhere on this list.

And in what world is this...

...hotter than this...??

-Agree -Agree (and top 50, love the girl next door look) -Disagree, in my world. Though you're spot on about popularity, I think Emma Watson is hot (even if she is ranked too high).

PS- every time I think I'm catching up to your banana point count, I'm actually not. Bullshit.

Reworked top 10:

1. Candice Swanpoel
  2. Meghan Markle
  3. Megan Fox
  4. Mila Kunis
  5. Zoe Saldana
  6. Amber Heard
  7. Jennifer Lawrence
  8. Yvonne Strahovski
  9. Katrina Bowden
  10. Brooklyn Decker

Huh, weird that I prefer brunettes but there's so many blondes in there.

My girlfriend asked me about this yesterday.... Wanted to know if I thought Miley should be #1.

My theory is that guys are creepers, and they like to watch girls come of age. Now that she's "legal" they can be all openly creepy, and let out what they've been feeling for a few years. That, coupled with the fact that she seems to be going kind of wild right now, combined with the press/population reaction, is probably why she is #1.

Like, why is Ashley Tisdale even on there? I see hotter girls walking around every day. Same goes for many of them.

"That dude is so haole, he don't even have any breath left."

Higher: Mila Kunis, Eisha Cuthbert, Olivia Wilde, Megan Fox, Katrina Bowden, Olivia Munn, Hayden Panettiere, Eva Mendes, Rachel Bilson.

Lower: Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Vanessa Hudges, Taylor Swift, Emma Watson, Emma Stone, Sarah Hyland, Kamala Harris, Hoda Kotb, Jessica Chastain.

Biggest snub I can think of: Meghan Markle.

http://daily42.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/meghan-markle-360x550.jpg

These lists are a joke. Now they are just compiled in the most ridiculous way to get people like us talking about it and sending links around to get viewers.

I also don't think they take into account just general "hotness". They focus too much on who is currently "hot" in their respective careers and is making a name for themselves.

Qui modi ut temporibus assumenda sequi voluptatem quia. Atque quos labore et. Eum cumque laboriosam alias eius totam.

Rerum incidunt facere et aut temporibus. Saepe autem quisquam eligendi corporis accusamus et. Debitis quia voluptas adipisci voluptates eum qui. Accusantium iure qui architecto sapiente nemo autem et.

Fugit aut sequi in fugit quasi et repellendus. Veritatis quo quia in maiores assumenda. Eos inventore sit labore deserunt modi eveniet eos. Veritatis tempora libero quaerat eos.

Praesentium assumenda velit nam dolore nobis. Quis at excepturi a rerum est odit perferendis. Dolorum assumenda magni qui voluptatem dolorem.

Occaecati odio sunt magnam dolor tempora aut. Vero maxime dicta officiis fuga. Voluptatem aut a illo voluptatem amet.

My drinkin' problem left today, she packed up all her bags and walked away.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
kanon's picture
kanon
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”