MSF Class of 2015

I've been getting a ton of emails and I believe most schools have finished their round 1 applications. Figured it is time to post a new thread, building off of last years, for anyone applying or accepted to MSF programs this year.

Accepted to and attending the Oxford MFE programme. Can't wait.

Any alumni on WSO ? I've been looking to speak to someone to get a better idea of how recruiting works through the programme. I've heard recruiting in Europe is different (no OCR, everyone applies online, etc.).

adhd:

Accepted to and attending the Oxford MFE programme. Can't wait.

Any alumni on WSO ? I've been looking to speak to someone to get a better idea of how recruiting works through the programme. I've heard recruiting in Europe is different (no OCR, everyone applies online, etc.).

Do you mind sharing your profile (UG, GRE, etc)?

GMAT: 780

BA Economics - GPA: 3.9 (Equivalent) - Semi/Non target university

3 Prior internships - (2 in Boutique IBD, 1 in BB Quant research)

I will say that the interview is by far the most important aspect of the whole process, especially if you come from a relatively weak math background like I did. While not exactly a pressure interview, they toss you a good number of difficult brain teasers (regular and economics based).

Are you applying/accepted as well ?

Claremont R2: I got a verbal admit through e-mail. They asked for a syllabus to a prereq course and told me to expect a formal admissions offer soon.

Will most likely be going, so that's another to Claremont.

superShibe:

@TNA Anthony thank you for your really informative posts. Do you have any updates from USC that you could share?

Someone posted that they received over 900 applications and are still working their way through them. I think they are going to be very stats focused which is a shame as I think their first year program will be heavily weighted towards internationals.

Haha I'm an international! That aside, what do you think the negatives would be from a class overwhelmingly international skewed besides recruitment? In the event I get in, what factors should I focus on to get recruited in a F500/IB/MBB position in the Bay Area/LA?

dutchduke:

beware of tulane MSF, lots of changes over there; recruiting not doing so hot due to high percentage of foreign students that co's will not sponsor

heard its basically china exchange program; not being crass just saying what i've heard and experienced when we looked at their candidate pool

Really surprised when I first heard this. It never used to be this way. I knew the person who headed up their admissions office and she left a little while back. I suppose they just decided to go full bore considering UTA entering the market and SMU firing back up. U Maryland and Rochester (upstate NY campus) is predominately Chinese students also.

Different strokes I suppose.

TNA:
dutchduke:

beware of tulane MSF, lots of changes over there; recruiting not doing so hot due to high percentage of foreign students that co's will not sponsor

heard its basically china exchange program; not being crass just saying what i've heard and experienced when we looked at their candidate pool

Really surprised when I first heard this. It never used to be this way. I knew the person who headed up their admissions office and she left a little while back. I suppose they just decided to go full bore considering UTA entering the market and SMU firing back up. U Maryland and Rochester (upstate NY campus) is predominately Chinese students also.

Different strokes I suppose.

Yea, and rumor has it,leblanc (ex- Shell trader and well connected in E&P) , the guy who made it all worthwhile and brought amazing faculty and connections had it out with the new dean. pretty sure leblanc has left and the admissions just went crazy taking chinese students for cash. Between this and the admissions scandal for the MBA program, the school really has tanked which is sad.

klaudnine:

going to CMC most likely unless MIT admits. Wow I see alot of potential classmates post in here! Very cool!

Yes, this is the first year I have seen so many Claremont admits on WSO. Great to see and hear. Wonderful school that I hope to visit this year.

MonkeyNoise:

ANT it sounds like you are close to many of these programs. Any idea what the acceptance rate is for domestic applicants?

They don't break acceptance out that way, but I do believe (know in certain instances) that schools will look more favorably at domestic applicants. See, the issue is domestic applicants are in short supply. They grow every year, but the number of programs are also growing, thereby increasing demand beyond supply.

MSF programs really need to put up solid placements every year to continue to entice domestic students to apply so if you make a compelling enough case you stand a good chance at being admitted even if your stats are below the "class average".

Declined at Claremont. :-(

Waiting for a response from USC (they seem to not have received my transcripts even though I have a proof of delivery from USPS indicating it was delivered!)

Rejected from Claremont (probably because in my 700 gmat score, I only scored 68 percentile in quant - I only prepped for a couple weeks so I paid more attention to verbal since it would get my score up the fastest) but I have applied to WashU, will be applying to Duke, Vandy and Case Western soon. Good luck to everyone else and congrats on everyone who has been accepted to various schools!

@fakemonkey I know it is just anecdotal evidence, but I agree with the 'don't worry about non-target' train of thought. I also came from a non-target in Florida, although a bigger school, and I had other blemishes on the application and will be attending Villanova in May.

Altecvix:

Most US MSF programs are money grabs. When you look at programs that take their MSF seriously the placements improve dramatically.

Yes and know. All the MSF programs provide a quality education. It is up to the individual to decide what they want to do. Where some programs go wrong is they increase in size too quickly and take in large numbers of international students. This kills placements not because of brand, quality of education or the program, but the simple fact that international students struggle when looking for FO finance type jobs. English is not always fluent and the requirement to be sponsored adds another layer of cost.

UIUC is largely Chinese students and placements have been hit because of this. That doesn't mean a domestic student can't attend and find finance work in Chicago through OCR and alumni networking. Same with Johns Hopkins, same with Santa Clara, etc.

Also, not everyone wants to work in banking. Many people I speak with went to small colleges or lower cost state schools with limited OCR. Some people on here might shit on a F50 corporate finance job or something similar, but for students like this, the opportunity to get with a big name firm is something they haven't seen before. I think far too many people make judgement calls regarding programs without stepping into another persons shoes and seeing the potential value.

MSF is not the norm in the States unlike in the UK or Europe. So it is not as popular.Also, like WashU takes only 30 kids in their class so it further difficult to have full range of companies because of the small sample size. And MSFs are mostly at schools that are semi-targets so just having a MSF does not suddenly make them targets Before you go and make broad judgement about the programs maybe you should think a little.

Not sure why people think MSF placements are appalling. All the major programs consistently place students into banking, ER, F500 rotational programs, Big 4 valuation and PhD programs. Pretty good considering the various backgrounds students have and the one year nature of the programs.

Placements are much the same overseas when you look at the various top MSF programs there. The MSc in Europe is also the established and well known program whereas in the US it is new and still gaining in prominence.

It should also be noted that MSF programs are not IB training/pipelines. Many students have no interest in banking and are more focused on F500 or other non-ib roles. Desired careers change year to year. Most MSF programs that students look at can place those who both want and prepare into banking.

I feel like alot of people who go into these MSF programs just want IB job because of the "prestige" without actually doing the research. I have plenty of friends/coworkers/manager telling me how they hated their IB gig and the people they worked with. Sure it'll give you excellent skills but you should also evaluate if it is something you really want to do as it will most likely interfere with your family/personal lives.

!forum/cmc-msf-class-of-2015

Here I created a group, please join! (add that link after the forum in google group address since it won't allow me to post links yet :*(

I actually interviewed with the lady at WUSTL, they put me on waitlist lol. Asked question such as your memorable experiences in undergraduate, career questions, organizations, interests. Pretty much behavioral i wouldn't stress over it, just be normal. And YES, she also asked why WUSTL so be sure to ace that. Hope that helps. side note: WUSTL doesn't require recommendations which is kinda weird to me.

Haha that sucks bro but WUSTL is a tough school to get into from what I hear. I might join you on that list if the acceptance rate stays low. Memorable experiences in undergraduate? In the classroom or otherwise? And what do you mean by career questions? As in your prospective career plans or based on your prior work experience?

Got few admits from safe schools. And interview invite from OSU Fisher. Going to take it this Friday, any ideas about this interview? Anyone else who was invited or admitted ?

master of science in finance, CWRU or UMD? Hi, I'm accepted by the msf program in both university of maryland and case western reserve university, but its hard to make a choice between them. could anyone give me some suggestions?

Thanatos:

master of science in finance, CWRU or UMD?
Hi, I'm accepted by the msf program in both university of maryland and case western reserve university, but its hard to make a choice between them. could anyone give me some suggestions?

Flip a coin. IMO, I would pick Maryland strictly on a geographic aspect. It has a decent basketball team, you'll have a good amount of alumni and you will be on the east coast, near major cities.

I was accepted to UMD and a few other schools on the east coast. Strongly considering UMD because of its alumni network, price (only a little better than others), and course offerings. Placement stats for MBA are pretty good. I know those can't be compared to MSF, but at least it shows the reputation of the business school is strong.

Since many of us already secured a spot for MSF, here is the question about class life..MSF being a comparatively short program, I wonder what all activities (like cultural events, organizing events) should one be involved in? and mostly you are working PT, so how you manage time for these events? Considering the fact that, it is advisable to do internship, in a typical 11 month program when would you do that because by the time summer arrives you are almost ready for final job, right?

In at UT MSF. Whether I'll accept or not is another question, but a data point is a data point.

Currently: future neurologist, current psychotherapist Previously: investor relations (top consulting firm), M&A consulting (Big 4), M&A banking (MM)

MfinP:

chicandtoughness, congrats! Did u have an interview at UT or direct admission? Did you apply in Round 1? I'm an international applicant and applied in Round 1. Haven't heard back from them at all. Last time I contacted them they said admission decisions will be released by mid-march.

I applied in Round 3, had my interview early March, heard back within the week.

Congrats to the MIT admits - you'll love it there. The new building is awesome :) And pray you get Prof. Bergman for CorpFin, because he's badass.

Currently: future neurologist, current psychotherapist Previously: investor relations (top consulting firm), M&A consulting (Big 4), M&A banking (MM)

Since there are several of you in this thread that have been a part of Vandy's program or are accepted to be in the class of 2015 I was wondering if you could give some insight. I received an email requesting an interview and the email stated it is usually is a two interview process. I was wondering your guys experience, was it two interviews, i.e. pass one move to the next one, and what questions were asked? Any insight is welcome, I got some silver bananas for helpful info

Hi, I think I can shed some light on this matter. I was told you only have to do one interview if you visit the campus, but the program director was not there when I visited so I actually had to speak to her on skype after I flew back. But don't think it's a pass and move to the next one type of thing but could be wrong because if you visit the campus you would most likely speak with both of them one after another. From my experience I think the first interview is more of a fit, behaviour type of interview, second one is more related to your career goals, etc. Hope that helps!

OSU then Bentley. My logic is this. OSU will place all around Ohio, including Cincinnati and Cleveland. Cincinnati will play mainly around town (still a Big East program and alumni will be all over). So if you are going to pick one Ohio Program, pick OSU.

Bentley for #2 simply because of location. Being near Boston is a big advantage.

MSFin:

Hey ANT, No Simon anywhere? ..that s surprising!! Does it means you rank it last? I thought ranking will look like:
OSU/SIMON
Cincinnati
Bentley

I like Rochester and think their NYC campus is great. If you want to do corporate finance maybe it is worth a look. But Rochester is in the middle of upstate NY. Bentley wins because of location. I think Rochester is the better regarded school

MSFin:

Another important aspect is I intend to work in corporate finance. Cinci being home to lots of F500 companies, I think MSF from Cincinnati stands better chance to place me in corporate finance domain over Bentley program which faces fierce competition from tons of similar and better quality MSF programs. Your thoughts pls

Honestly, I have no clue about the OCR Bentley pulls. My logic was proximity to a major metro and finance hug > a few extra F500 firms. If F500 is what you want then Cincinnati might be a good school for you. Still take OSU over Cincinnati.

Also look at cost. Rochester I think is like $50-60K for their MSF. Pretty high price for a program that is regional around an area that has consistent exodus of people. Paying NYS taxes while essentially living in Alabama sucks also.

chicandtoughness:
radarr:

This might be a somewhat third rate question but how heavy into mathematics do MSF programs get? I'm coming from an English undergrad and the last time I heard the word calculus was back in high school and trying to do some calculus prep for the coming program is seriously frustrating. The summer starts off with Managerial Economics and Managerial Statistics and I don't know how I'm going to manage those two at the same time with such a weak background in quant.

Honestly depends on the MSF program. I would say brush up on stats first and foremost. As long as you understand the basic concepts and know how to use a stats package (Stata and R are the most common), you should be fine. If you have time, brush up on basic calculus (probably won't need to know more than derivatives in multivariate form). Only place I could see calc being used heavily is in asset pricing, where they use Ito/stoch calculus to do mathematical modeling of advanced classes - think exotic options, forex, etc.

Now seriously, go look at the awesomeness that is Denis Auroux:
http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/mathematics/18-02sc-mul...

Thanks for the link!

M Dot-Gabriel:

Hey Radarr,

I also got into USC. I dont know if I am going this Cohort tho. Might defer til next year.

Nice, any reason in particular why you're thinking of deferring?

Assuming MSF students have access to undergrad OCR, Bentley for Big 4 and F500 is pretty good. No idea about the buyside/IB but I've definitely heard of some friends who have placed pretty nicely.

Indeed. I am in the Boston area, so I have been researching programs around quite a bit. Still debating on applying to start this fall part time or go full time starting in 2015 fall. If you have any questions about Bentley I can ask a coworker who is going there currently part time. Thus far he has only said good things about it.

Also if you didn't know, Simon usually offer students around 50% off tuition and you also have the opportunity to get additional scholarship during scholarship fairs before entry so the actual cost might not be as high as you think.

I'm also waiting to hear back from UT. Last time I contacted them they said admission decisions will be released by mid-march or earlier. But seems that's not the case. No word since then. Its been more than 3 months since I applied and every time I contact them they say that decisions are delayed by another 2 weeks or so. Now they have stopped replying also. I've seen in this forum that some one who applied in Round 2 have already got a decision. I'm an international applicant, understood it might take longer but still >3 months? Wonder what's taking so long.

MfinP:

I'm also waiting to hear back from UT. Last time I contacted them they said admission decisions will be released by mid-march or earlier. But seems that's not the case. No word since then. Its been more than 3 months since I applied and every time I contact them they say that decisions are delayed by another 2 weeks or so. Now they have stopped replying also. I've seen in this forum that some one who applied in Round 2 have already got a decision. I'm an international applicant, understood it might take longer but still >3 months? Wonder what's taking so long.

Keep in mind it's only their third year doing this program (still trying to flesh out what makes an "ideal" applicant), and they're been utterly flooded with apps. Doesn't help that 1) several university closures have happened unexpectedly due to the freezing, and 2) spring break was last week. Give them some time to at least get their bearings!

@"TNA" or anybody else, please help!

I got accepted into Villanova and USC, and I am waiting for the answer from Boston College. I am an international student and I want to work anywhere in the us, preferably in PE, but not necessarily. I am really in doubt on where to go...

I feel that BC and USC have the stronger name, with Nova slightly behind. My first option right now is BC because besides a good name it is located in a great place. However, regarding placement for international students, I don’t know how to rank them, could you guys help?

Also, I would like to have the opportunity to network with a class that is not entirely Asian, I am afraid that that may be the case of BC or USC, do you guys know the % of international students (I could only find the one from BC: 87% in the full time, however I don’t know if FT and PT have classes together).

Zozo:

@TNA or anybody else, please help!

I got accepted into Villanova and USC, and I am waiting for the answer from Boston College. I am an international student and I want to work anywhere in the us, preferably in PE, but not necessarily. I am really in doubt on where to go...

I feel that BC and USC have the stronger name, with Nova slightly behind. My first option right now is BC because besides a good name it is located in a great place. However, regarding placement for international students, I don’t know how to rank them, could you guys help?

Also, I would like to have the opportunity to network with a class that is not entirely Asian, I am afraid that that may be the case of BC or USC, do you guys know the % of international students (I could only find the one from BC: 87% in the full time, however I don’t know if FT and PT have classes together).

you might wanna this: http://www.bc.edu/content/dam/files/schools/csom_sites/gradcareers/pdf/…

Yes I am aware, some thoughts about the "requirements":

• Exceptional English language skills: 41/93% score on the verbal part of GMAT
  • An undergraduate degree in a business discipline: UG degree in Economics
  • Significant work experience relevant to the specific job obtained: almost 2 years of FT experience in PE and 1 year of internship in PE

I know that it is not easy to land a job in US being international, and I do have a backup plan back home. However I want to take those infos I asked for in account in order to make a decision, could you help me with either of them?

Thanks for the reply!

I think you are downgrading yourself by doing an MSF. MSF in the States are mostly for people with little or no work experience. Sometimes there are people with decent amount of work exp. but not the caliber of 2 years in PE experience. I think you should work another year or so and then apply to top MBA programs. That would provide you a great opportunity at PE firms much better than MSFs can provide.

demtor:

I think you are downgrading yourself by doing an MSF. MSF in the States are mostly for people with little or no work experience. Sometimes there are people with decent amount of work exp. but not the caliber of 2 years in PE experience. I think you should work another year or so and then apply to top MBA programs. That would provide you a great opportunity at PE firms much better than MSFs can provide.

If this guy wants to get back into PE and have solid experience I can see him using the MSF to do so. USC will have a great brand and his experience will be the most important thing people look at. I've seen experienced people do the MIT MSF and Princeton MFin. I can see the same logic being applied to USC.

I will obviously defer to your opinion (I am not the boss on MSFs) but I don't think USC MSF which is in its first year can be of the same caliber of MIT or Princeton because USC is not the same caliber school.

demtor:

I will obviously defer to your opinion (I am not the boss on MSFs) but I don't think USC MSF which is in its first year can be of the same caliber of MIT or Princeton because USC is not the same caliber school.

Not saying it is, agreed. But certain programs have regional strength. UT Austin being one. USC being another. Without knowing the level or size of the PE experience we can't really say MBA>MSF.

But in general, if someone has say 3 years experience or say 2 years of legit banking experience, the MBA (with a little more work experience) would be ideal.

@"TNA" and @"demtor", Thank you guys for discussing my case, I really appreciate it!

1) Why not continue work in PE where I am: I don’t like my home town very much and I really want to have an international experience in the us for some time (at least 1 year), moreover it is not a big PE firm, more like a boutique and I want to get into a more renowned company. Not necessarily PE, but something that involves valuation and corporate finance.

2) Why not MIT or Princeton: I thought that the curriculum was too much quant heavy, as I said I like valuation and corporate finance.

Best Response
Zozo:

2) Why not MIT or Princeton: I thought that the curriculum was too much quant heavy, as I said I like valuation and corporate finance.

MIT curriculum is not quant-heavy at all. The required/core classes are all very simple except for 15.450 - Analytics of Finance, which is a little quantish (econometrics, Ito/stoch calc). They assume you have no experience in financial mathematics so one of your first classes (summer seminar) teaches you how to use stats packages.

After that, the electives are up to you. You can go more quant or you can stay on the corpfin side. If you're looking to do more valuation and corpfin there are some excellent courses that don't require much math at all: 15.434 - Advanced CorpFin, 15.535 - Business Analysis with Financial Statements, 15.452 - Proseminar in CorpFin/IB, 15.445 - M&A are the ones I remember off the top of my head. Can personally attest to how awesome all of them are - I've taken all but the proseminar (but have friends that sing its praises).

Another great thing about some Sloan classes - dropping by for a lecture or two is totally nbd. I used to go to every finance class and pick up course syllabi on the first day, and then just drop in for lectures that covered topics I found interesting (for classes I wasn't enrolled in, obviously).

Accepted into USC MSF, but applying to other schools.

Due to USC's early deadline and extremely expensive admission deposit, I have a question, since I'm not allowed to post links:

"Examples: MS Finance: USC, Austin Management/Management Studies/Commerce: Duke, Michigan, UVa, London Business School

From what I can see, in terms of one-year programs, the schools that offer the MS Finance are less prestigious than those who are offering a Masters in Management/Commerce. BUT the MS Finance degree is more specialized while the Management-type degrees feels like it they are very general and merely offering one the undergraduate degree one did not get.

I am interested in consulting and/or Asset Management. Can't seem to decide whether reputation or degree is more important. Thoughts?"

Representative universities include:

University of Southern California
UC Berkeley
UCLA
Columbia
Cornell
US Naval Academy
Johns Hopkins
Duke
Vassar
Cornell
New York University
and many more

Average GMAT: 702

Average GPA: 3.5

Over 1,100 applications for 40 or so slots.

Update for UT MSF applicants: one of my friends who applied R3 got his admit today. Y'all should be hearing back soon.

This might be a somewhat third rate question but how heavy into mathematics do MSF programs get? I'm coming from an English undergrad and the last time I heard the word calculus was back in high school and trying to do some calculus prep for the coming program is seriously frustrating. The summer starts off with Managerial Economics and Managerial Statistics and I don't know how I'm going to manage those two at the same time with such a weak background in quant.

I don't know about your program but there should be some derivatives in Managerial Econ when deriving demand and etc. Stats and Calculus are easy to brush up on. The internet is filled with helpful websites.

radarr:

Honestly depends on the MSF program. I would say brush up on stats first and foremost. As long as you understand the basic concepts and know how to use a stats package (Stata and R are the most common), you should be fine. If you have time, brush up on basic calculus (probably won't need to know more than derivatives in multivariate form). Only place I could see calc being used heavily is in asset pricing, where they use Ito/stoch calculus to do mathematical modeling of advanced classes - think exotic options, forex, etc.

Now seriously, go look at the awesomeness that is Denis Auroux: http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/mathematics/18-02sc-multivariable-calculus-f…

Hey, if you're going to USC I don't think you have to worry too much. They have a stat and calc prep class a week before classes start. You should probably attend that if you are worried. As for the first semester's classes: they are all foundation classes and do not require extremely complex calculations, just the basics.

If anyone is interested, it is possible to defer the confirmation deadline. They're really nice about that.

To tell you the truth I applied for just the WUSTL finance program and got referred to WUSTL-SMU one. I then posted in this forum to learn about it. There were some positive comments about the program and then there was this one guy who rallied like crazy saying that if you want to work in Asia you need a top Ivy/ or like oxbridge degree to get recruited.

So, I did not really think about the program but I still interviewed because why the hell not, right? I did not really think about it until I got admitted. I had below average stats for the program. They took 22 kids last year and the GMAT was 715, GPA was 3.7.

After I got admitted I researched the program thoroughly and spoke to current students. I also got admitted to SMU (Dallas) and Nova. So here is my take on it.

1) I am an international student so opportunities for me here in the States unless you are a rock star at top firms are very limited.

2) The curriculum is excellent. And this international experience is something no other MSF program can provide. You get two degrees (MSF from WashU and MAF from SMU) from two well regarded business schools after you graduate.

3) As an international student you cannot really intern during the school year. Some people do it but it is definitely not recommended beacuse of Visa issues. But in Singapore you can. Most of the students that are doing the program this year are interning at pretty good firms in Singapore right now.

4) WUSTL was the best school I got admitted to. It is a T25 MBA and a top university. Sorry to all Nova MSF fans and no offence. But Nova is a mediocre school. It has decent placement but overall the Nova name does not carry any weight outside NYC/Philly. Internationally you might not think WUSTL name carries any weight either and it definitely does not compared to a Princeton, Chicago, LSE or Wharton. But it is the next best thing to all those top schools. As, I mentioned that I went to a solid semi-target (or target in many cases really) undergrad which also has a decent name in Asia. I thought WUSTL was a more lateral school for me to go to than SMU (Dallas) or Nova.

5) The student quality is very high. You have a class of mostly Asians students but they have myriad of experiences. Most have done their undergrad in the EU, US or the UK. It has a lower percent of kids with undergrads in their native countries. The people running the program are trying to truly to push this program to kids with very different backgrounds. For example, one of the people in the program I spoke with has lived in 6 countries. College in the UK with work/internship experience in the UK, Thailand and China.

6) Singapore is an amazing city. It is truly East meets West where English is the main language unlike Hong Kong.

7) If you want to work in the States and you are international, this program is not for you because you cannot get the OPT Visa. So, a firm has to sponsor you right off the bat which would be very hard when you are gonna spend more than half of your time in Singapore. But if you are American, you get this incredible experience that most kids don't have or get to experience.

8) Class of 2015 is only their second year so this program is new. There is no placement stats yet because of all the kids are still in school. So going now is a risk somewhat. But both MSF from WUSTL and MAF from SMU are mature degrees.

9) It is very expensive. 65k tuition and cost will only go up because Singapore is a very expensive city and a lot of intercontinental travel. So unless you can pay for it, I wouldn't go. Taking out a loan might not be the best for this program because you would have to take a loan similar to attending an MBA program.

EDIT:

10) I saw that I forgot to mention about Singapore job market. The job market for foreigners in Singapore is a lot easier than in the US or EU. This program is a little more quantitative than other MSF programs; focus is no investments rather than corporate finance. So, I don't think you are going to land your IBD Analyst jobs from this program. It will be mostly ER, AM and some corp. finance and real estate according to the kids there now.

End note, this program is suitable for Asian students who would rather work in China, India, Singapore (mainly) or Hong Kong. American students who wants to have a international experience early in his/her career would also benefit.

Reprehenderit aut nostrum enim blanditiis. Placeat eligendi modi quia quas sunt molestiae. Expedita laboriosam veniam eos alias error voluptatum. Sit totam dignissimos ut qui soluta consequuntur voluptates.

Nam voluptatibus dolore autem blanditiis deserunt. Est sed vel aut non. Voluptatem sint harum rerum vero sint. Eaque enim officia non quisquam nam. Quia nemo tempora tenetur sint.

Ut ut tenetur quisquam nihil. At doloribus reprehenderit amet qui. Quam aut ab sint.

Voluptatibus et sit praesentium quos voluptas nam earum nemo. Iste ea autem ut repellendus occaecati eveniet. Minima mollitia mollitia nulla quo. Et ipsum est commodi alias non nostrum. Quam amet eum dolores qui recusandae.

Aut modi officia quia hic. Voluptates provident aut sit mollitia recusandae dolorem nisi. Voluptate fugit eum dolorem adipisci. Esse tempora molestiae incidunt illum. Nam provident tenetur quae et alias sit ipsa ut.

Iste enim in explicabo. Accusamus repellat accusantium nobis repellat laborum vitae. Deserunt in nihil est tenetur debitis dolore nemo. Aliquid beatae blanditiis dolores accusamus omnis corporis aperiam. Doloremque quam nulla repellendus voluptatum et.

Fuga et fugiat culpa quos vel. Tenetur est qui voluptas et quia molestiae sit laudantium. Omnis doloremque aut aut rerum quaerat. Autem est accusamus veritatis adipisci est. Occaecati deleniti tempore dolores laborum veritatis. Qui accusantium sequi omnis nisi a qui.

Autem voluptas facilis illo sint aut. Delectus alias perspiciatis in maiores quis corporis.

Vitae in quibusdam facilis quasi ea rerum quas nesciunt. Numquam delectus cum exercitationem quidem velit. Quis sed dignissimos in praesentium sit possimus. Impedit et quia aut aut nam dolore quod est. At culpa rerum perspiciatis.

Magnam qui voluptatem porro aut. Dolores aut placeat numquam esse aperiam molestiae. Temporibus debitis nostrum enim eveniet.

Et ad et minus accusantium. Veritatis reiciendis quia dolorum voluptatem quod vel.

Qui dolorem quis quas. Quasi est voluptate natus fugit aperiam. Velit velit sequi odio harum et in. Qui ratione animi soluta doloremque voluptas quia. Assumenda voluptatum ratione neque repellat occaecati ab error.

Dicta sunt sed quasi molestiae omnis temporibus incidunt. Odit dignissimos aut aliquid doloremque. Iure at porro consequatur sint cum et. Facilis necessitatibus ut sequi doloremque rerum consequatur nihil.

Doloribus ea debitis libero vel incidunt tempore. Facilis voluptatum incidunt corrupti ut provident sed. Tempora ea id numquam voluptas earum. Nulla nobis corrupti et optio. Dolor at incidunt sit et consequuntur unde dolor. Ea sed sed iure ut quas cumque.

Sint ipsum excepturi tempora. Eum nam velit vel dolorum sunt quaerat qui. Nemo odio ipsam molestiae ut repudiandae et velit.

Incidunt at enim sequi error et laborum sed. Voluptas enim voluptas animi repellendus consequatur incidunt.

Consectetur architecto et consequatur voluptatem. Non maiores quibusdam facere nobis dolor dolorem omnis. Cum officiis laborum voluptates aut et sint corporis.

Perspiciatis voluptas quae aperiam ea quia. Porro natus dolores ullam eum saepe. Sit culpa ea dolor impedit omnis. Labore similique quo doloremque autem qui. Et corporis suscipit omnis voluptatem eveniet quod nesciunt. Maxime dolor quis ipsam occaecati fugit quo.

Velit laboriosam distinctio aut aperiam molestiae. Nobis rerum hic ut dolorum vel corrupti harum est. Esse et saepe ad exercitationem et. Delectus fuga non dolor optio eum ullam dicta illum. Qui et quo repellendus sint autem ut. Dolores repudiandae blanditiis quae qui repellat.

Ullam quae corrupti mollitia sapiente et rerum natus. Delectus rerum dolores modi esse facere nihil provident eaque. Inventore dignissimos eos sit fugit veniam magnam modi. Ut quibusdam voluptatibus est voluptas. Dolorum atque provident nulla non aut quod architecto deserunt. Quis porro illum nisi aut. Ullam et nihil qui.

Aut voluptate occaecati voluptatem at ea culpa. Aperiam eveniet expedita ratione.

Repellat corporis reprehenderit suscipit est at. Quis eum et quo pariatur voluptatem quidem sit. Accusantium facilis nulla dicta quos minima ipsa nemo. Facere corrupti consectetur rerum aut. Harum omnis adipisci vel ipsum consectetur. Atque et exercitationem eveniet molestiae praesentium. Officia unde asperiores eum quo ut accusantium.

Id molestias quia recusandae cupiditate dolorum. Est voluptatem laudantium ut quisquam quis iure. Nisi consectetur voluptatibus qui voluptas suscipit praesentium id. Nihil voluptate totam quo ea praesentium fugiat.

Career Advancement Opportunities

March 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. (++) 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (13) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (202) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (144) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
dosk17's picture
dosk17
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”