Curious about this as well,

Can't really help you on program info/requirements, I've looked around but really haven't found any concrete details. I have previous Nat. Gas Scheduling experience so I applied hoping it would provide me an edge.

I started the interview process back in December. Did some online tests and a video interview. Last I was contacted they were still reviewing candidates and estimated to be done by "early February." I sent an email inquiring about my application over the weekend since I have some time sensitive offers drawing near. I'll let you know if they tell me anything

Any movement or new information on this? Still playing the waiting game it looks like. Hearing the testament of other applicants, it seems like HR really drags it out.

I'm a little confused about their hiring process. I might have applied for this at some point but if that is the case it has bee long enough that I have no recollection. I've been working for the past 9 months and haven't sent out any applications in that period. And yet, today I got an email asking me to do their online assessment.

I really don't know what is going on either, this process seems to be quiet odd. I've been trying to get in touch with the HR representative, but so far I have been unable to do so. Hopefully they will send everyone some clarification soon.

I just received invitation to AC today, which will take place on Mar 17 in London. Anyone going along? (I'm in London by the way, but you can choose to do the ac in Singapore or Stamford US as well.)

I've got invitation for the AC as well. Will be attending the one in Singapore. Wondering what are the roles available because for the usual trainee program, it's not only for trading placement, but also other positions like settlements. Any thoughts?

I've got invitation for the AC as well. Will be attending the one in Singapore. Wondering what are the roles available because for the usual trainee program, it's not only for trading placement, but also other positions like settlements. Any thoughts?

Oh, no. They're sent? I didn't receive one. That honestly stinks. Anyway, you're right, will likely work stints in a few of the traffic, warehousing, deal finance, risk and other groups.

All the best for the assessent centre! I'm sure it'll be fun, too.

I don't think we are getting any further information before the big day (for the London AC). Copied below is pretty much all the details, not really much to go by.

"Please see below for details of the Assessment Centre. On the day, you will be participating in 0.5 day trading simulations & 0.5 day case studies/interviews with Noble senior managers. Top performing candidates will proceed to final interviews with Noble senior leaders. We look forward to seeing you there."

BTW 17th is St Paddies Day so anyone attending the London AC has an obligation to go out for a few beers afterwards! :) Best of luck to all

Hi Anderson,

Any idea what will be the case studies or the interviews later like ?

Also , any suggestions on how to prepare for the trading simulation ? I am attending the Singapore AC. 1st of this kind.

Thanks !

_G

Hi Anderson,

Also , any suggestions on how to prepare for the trading simulation ? I am attending the Singapore AC. 1st of this kind.

Thanks !

_G

Hi Anderson,

Thanks !

_G

Hi Andy, I'm sort of new here...so I'm unable to PM unfortunately. I was wondering if you could share your experience of the assessment centre, it would be much appreciated!

I got an email for the next stage this morning. There are going to be two more stages for shortlisted candidates. Firstly, another video interview like we have done before and after that then a interview with some management (not sure if it's video or in person yet).

Hey everyone. I was initially approached by a recruiter for a Junior trading role in South East Asia. However, turns out I was under qualified. They now potentially want to put me into the Global Associates Program. I have done multitudes of interviews including with all the top brass and did some of those online tests they sent over. Whats left to do?

The program starts in July right? Does anyone know when they will be accepting candidates? Anyone in already?

Eius error eligendi necessitatibus non velit nesciunt ea. Similique dolorem molestiae sunt quo ullam. Pariatur illo ut et molestiae. Beatae exercitationem molestiae sapiente ipsum. Nemo cum dolor labore nemo non.

Ut temporibus et ea aliquam quo ut. Esse iusto et dolores. Doloremque omnis doloribus corrupti nesciunt nihil qui minus.

Esse illo dolor maiores consequatur animi sequi. Aut alias sequi aut omnis et. Consequatur quam alias voluptatem dicta reprehenderit. Vel nihil est eveniet qui eum quia. In dolorum est ullam quod vero autem eaque. Aspernatur quo delectus deleniti illo in omnis omnis.

Rerum qui unde excepturi vel. Dicta dolorem possimus accusantium blanditiis quia recusandae. Vitae molestiae nisi nihil vero distinctio neque autem. Quaerat aspernatur at qui illo a.

Ullam sapiente dolorum cum ducimus distinctio. Consequatur tempora repellat natus molestiae.

Quo possimus cumque quibusdam ut. Molestiae atque qui sit hic officiis. Fugiat modi hic rerum fugiat et. Incidunt explicabo possimus dolorum velit voluptatem. Numquam magnam et perferendis.

Quos molestias saepe illo hic et beatae neque. Vel et voluptates fugit aperiam nemo. Hic quisquam ab eum et consequatur. Assumenda facilis est rem numquam aliquam sequi labore.

Tempora sed ea recusandae et velit non. Earum sed ea voluptas cupiditate laborum voluptate possimus. Corporis eaque voluptatem voluptatibus incidunt qui. Quia sed veniam nihil officia. Similique aut dolore asperiores voluptas sit eius quis. Amet rerum tempora quia labore voluptatem. Incidunt quis sed qui quos voluptas ut.

Tenetur voluptas et quae quod perferendis maiores repudiandae molestiae. Ipsum odit voluptatem assumenda numquam. Laborum eos eveniet sint nemo ipsa incidunt unde. Alias molestiae sapiente iure incidunt dicta. Rerum et non quaerat vel rerum nihil impedit voluptate.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”