There are a lot of people that don't have access to CapitalIQ that would like to be able to source boutiques in their area. This thread will be an attempt to help them out.
If you have a regional request, post it and someone will give a list of the criteria used and the subsequent results.
Here is Chicago:
1) Industry Classification: Investment Banking and Brokerage
2) Geographic Location: Chicago Area
3) Total Revenue ($mm) [LTM]: is greater than 1 (Unreported data set to 0)
4) Business Description: investment bank
Bank of America Corp. (DE) (NYSE:BAC)
Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. (NYSE:MER)
Scotia Capital Inc.
Bear, Stearns & Co. Inc.
TD Securities Inc.
BDO Seidman, LLP
Robert W. Baird & Co.
Mesirow Financial Holdings, Inc.
Babson Capital Management LLC
Lazard Freres & Co. LLC
Gordon Brothers Group, LLC
William Blair & Company, L.L.C.
National Holdings Corp. (OTCBB:NHLD)
Mesirow Financial Inc.
RBS Greenwich Capital
Harris Nesbitt Corp.
Calyon Financial Inc.
Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin
Maxim Group, LLC
Goldsmith Agio Helms
Orion Securities Inc.
The Williams Capital Group, L.P.
Macquarie Capital Partners LLC
Calyon Securities (USA) Inc.
Giuliani Capital Advisors LLC
ThinkEquity Partners LLC
Hildebrandt International Inc.
Scotia Capital (USA) Inc.
Loop Capital Markets, LLC
Cain Brothers & Company, LLC
Incapital Holdings LLC
Don't Miss This Awesome Related WSO Content
- Exit Ops for Regional Boutique
- Tips on Reaching Out to Boutiques Far From One's Region
- Top boutique in London vs. Top3 BB in regional office vs. BB in London
- Boutique, middle market, regional banks in San Francisco Bay Area
- Regional Boutiques help
- How To Break Into Regional Boutique Banks (You Read That Correctly)?
- Finding regional boutiques
- PWM to Regional-Boutique IB