Rising Non-Target Junior - SA 2015 Resume

Would really appreciate any and all feedback. I have pretty weak work experience and GPA, but a decent network to tap into and a relatively well rounded resume (I think). Please review my resume attached. I will be applying to MBB/Tier I & II Consulting firms, IB, and S&T roles this year through contacts and networks. Also of note, I am an American citizen trying to intern at any London offices (ideal), but will consider US offices as well.

{Added a revised version based on comments}

thanks in advance

Regardless, by adding those programs, it will raise questions as to why you are applying to my bank opposed to the banks of the programs you went to. Furthermore if you want to do IBD, I'll most likely pick someone else over you given the same caliber simply because you could be more interested in another bank or position (MC). At the end of the day, firms want to give offers to people who will most likely take it, otherwise you would have been a waste of everyone's time.

OK. I see your point. I have just heard differently from others. It was my understanding that attending these events gives the perception that the candidate applying to a particular position could perhaps be a highly valued candidate because another competing firm has already taken out time and resources to recruit the same individual (to some extent).

Best Response

Aut repellat dolor quia dolore et eius. Fuga quis eos velit molestias quis voluptas est. Qui eum fugit vero quidem consequuntur cumque. Sunt est aperiam ratione omnis est. Ut excepturi quasi temporibus qui. Perferendis suscipit id eius similique eum dolor laudantium. Id quos sed consequatur.

Quod beatae aliquid quia ut adipisci corrupti et. Et et eos est quibusdam et. Et consectetur inventore quis eum ut natus alias. Ut eos fugiat illum sequi rerum atque.

Eum consequatur impedit reiciendis provident voluptatem. Quidem ea quam et expedita omnis quod et. Autem distinctio non quibusdam sit omnis reprehenderit nesciunt.

Career Advancement Opportunities

March 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. (++) 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (13) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (202) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (144) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
kanon's picture
kanon
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
dosk17's picture
dosk17
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
numi's picture
numi
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”