I hate seeing SAT scores on resumes- showing me you got a 700+ on math just tells me you know 9th grade math. The kid comes off to me as a dbag if he puts it on there--just what I think when I look through resumes.

Leave it off.

... but I'm from a non-target that has been networking to get my resume through to a few BBs. Anyway, the alumni I talked to (a few VPs and MDs) all told me to make sure to include my SATs if they were above 1500. A couple of the BBs web sites specifically recommend putting on a good SAT score if you are in a non-quantative major. A decent percent of the online applications specifically ask for your SAT score. And a recruiter at one of the BBs specifically recommended that I include my scores if they were good.

Obviously a few analysts strongly disagree, but unfortunatly it seems like there is no right answer about this. It would appear as if you have more to lose by including them if you come from a target. Coming from a non-target, it serves as some sort of equalizer in comparing verbal/math skills to the ivy kids...though, i guess not everyone agrees.

I don't like seeing SAT scores on students from target schools because it doesn't add any real value (and appears high schoolish as someone mentioned). If you go to Harvard/Wharton and the like, I know you did well on the SAT, no need to list it out there.

Different story for non-targets. If you go to a small school/not so great public school, put it on there. Then I would assume you are a genuine smart kid who didn't go to a target school for personal reasons (and not because you couldn't get in).

So, general rule, at least for me: target=no SAT score and non-target= yes (if its good)

You are an idiot. Are you such a loser that you want nothing to do with banking but you waste your time on this board? It's obvious from the above posts that there are times when you should include your SATs. Goldman Sachs (among others)asks for your scores on their online applications..and I already mentioned the people who told me to do it. Hell, some places REQUIRE it (at DE Shaw they only interview people with 1500+ for some positions...so it DOES matter for some post-college career admissions). Why would you give advice on something you know NOTHING about?

I have had an internship at a boutique before, they never asked for an SAT, hell some kids never even took the SAT/ACT, I never took them and still went to college. Why the fuck would a bank want to look at SAT scores taken when you were a 17 year old kid? How fucking pathetic, "we only take people with 1500+ SAT's, we're so cool" - yeah I guess people with 1000 - 1499 SAT's are so fucking retarded they cant do a dumbass job like investment banking that requires no skill at all. Fuck you might as well ask people what they got on their PSAT, just as equally worthless information for a resume.

Have you even worked in banking?

This is why you come off as a joke. He wanted to know how the employer would view putting his SAT scores on...he doesn't care if Der Bankier thinks its "fucking pathetic" for a bank to care. You shouldn't advise against him putting his score on because YOU think it's unimportant.

And Der Bankier, the kind of boutique that takes kids that have never taken the ACT/SAT isn't really comparable to a BB.

I still don't understand why someone would be so pathetic to waste their time here if they didn't want to do banking.

And yes, I have summered at a boutique bank.

sei99:
This is why you come off as a joke. He wanted to know how the employer would view putting his SAT scores on...he doesn't care if Der Bankier thinks its "fucking pathetic" for a bank to care. You shouldn't advise against him putting his score on because YOU think it's unimportant.

And at boutiques and MM banks they wouldn't give a shit about a test you took in high school.

And Der Bankier, the kind of boutique that takes kids that have never taken the ACT/SAT isn't really comparable to a BB.

He never asked about the BB. BB is only about 10 or so banks, there are a hell of a lot more I-banks out there that aren't BB.

I still don't understand why someone would be so pathetic to waste their time here if they didn't want to do banking.

I do banking, just not this ultra douche "prestigious" GS/MS/ML etc shit. I get more deal exposure in a week at a no name regional investment bank than a 3rd year analyst would ever see at in the BB.

don't put your SAT score on your resume, but be prepared to be asked for your SAT score in an interview.

i didn't put mine on my resume but I was asked at every single first, second, and final round interview at BB and lesser banks.

and be prepared to try to justify your poor math score if you didn't score above 700 in that section. if you're like me (a humanities major), they will want to see that you are actually capable of the quantitative aspect of the job.

opticalcharge:
Cool. Midwest? Just curious. I'm sitting here at work waiting for my "ass"ocitate to get back to me.

Yeah, Chicago.

It'll be hours before your fuck-head associate shows up. Just cruise the internet and when someone walks by alt-tab excel up, that's what I did.

I see tons of SAT scores on the resumes I look through. Lots of them are 1500 or 1520 or whatever. This doesn't really impress me; it even goes so far as to make them look kind of loserly when I see plenty of 1560s and 1570s out there.

I would only put an SAT on a resume if I was fairly certain it was going to beat pretty much everybody else's. I got a perfect score on the ACT's and put it on my resume when I was a sophomore, but by the time I was a junior one of the guys interviewing me had told me to just leave it off. If you got a 1600 or a 1580 or something in that league, go ahead and put it on; I'll be impressed. If not, leave it off.

Yeah, like that make it all bold. Change Departmental to Major and just put SAT not SAT Reasoning.

"Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, for knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind. And greed, you mark my words, will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA."

yea thats a strong score, def put it. idk how people do it on that test. I can get an A on any calculus and differential equations test but can't get close to an 800 on the sat. f that test

"Look, you're my best friend, so don't take this the wrong way. In twenty years, if you're still livin' here, comin' over to my house to watch the Patriots games, still workin' construction, I'll fuckin' kill you. That's not a threat, that's a fact.

I put my SAT score with the breakdown and total in a bullet point underneath my GPA as a part of the education section of my resume. Most banks I interviewed with made some sort of positive comment about it, so I'm assuming they like to see that, at least for entry level positions.

How do they go about checking on this? I never thought to put an SAT score on a resume but it seems like a decent idea, I just don't know how its verifiable.

If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses - Henry Ford

Well, my combined CR and M is 1580/1600 but my writing is in the 600s. Do you think it will raise a red flag with interviewers if I leave out the writing score and list only the 1580/1600? Thanks for your quick response.

Your total score or probably around a 2230 or so (assuming a 650 reading) is a solid score, and can be put on your resume. Since you are early in your career and many firms will want to see your SAT anyway, I would include it. If your score were lower, I would leave it off, but your score is solid - just don't give the breakout and it will look really good. If they ask you for the breakdown, they would have asked you for the score anyway, so you weren't going to be hiding anything.

HarvardOrBust:
I have the same problem. I think I'm going to just list the complete score out of 2400 and mention the higher scores only. Like this: SAT: 22X0; 800 Verbal, 780 Math.

Well, your interviewers are good at math too and will instantly know your writing score by subtracting the difference. I guess it depends on the interviewer if they would bother to care, but the total and only partial breakdown will look inconsistent. Best route is to just put total and focus on your work experience, thats what they look for - everything else is just distraction or validation.

HarvardOrBust:
I have the same problem. I think I'm going to just list the complete score out of 2400 and mention the higher scores only. Like this: SAT: 22X0; 800 Verbal, 780 Math.

LOL do you think that you are innovative for thinking that up? Sure you can mention just the higher scores, but then you will be proving the score that you got in the SAT--that you suck at writing.

metalmoses:
no one recruiting cares about your sat

people on here act like it even determines whether they get an interview or not

its a test you took in your junior year of high school

I disagree... as a college grad last year I was asked about SAT scores by a few places before interviews and during. This is all after providing my college GPA and transcript.

Virtually every recruiter who has come to my school has strongly encouraged putting SAT scores on the resume. Also clashed with my feelings on leaving off hs stuff but probably worth going along with it

Depends on where you are. If you are still in college by all means do. Also ofcourse if it is high. If its sub 2100 I personally wouldnt.

I wasnt a fan of putting it but many people insisted and tbh I had a really good score and a perfect Math so I put it there. In brackets also specify Math score.

I am surprised some people a year or 2 out of college still put it.

The only problem is that by including it you open yourself up to the question of what your subsection scores were, and if you straight out say you had a perfect in both Math and Reading they're gonna be inclined to check. If you own up to your deceitfulness, bad case for you.

Might want to leave it off altogether. It isn't a make-or-break inclusion on a resume, you're in college so a GPA there is more significant of a factor.

I am permanently behind on PMs, it's not personal.

Leave it off. If you get caught in this lie, you're pretty much automatically dinged. And it's going to be pretty easy to tell, because you're young enough that people will know you weren't around for the 1600/1600 SAT.

- Capt K - "Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham

Definitely put it. You can cross that bridge if it comes up in an interview.

"What do you mean, you're gonna pass. Alan, the only people making money passing are NFL quarterbacks and I don't see a number on your back. "

ILOVENYGUY:
yeah, put it, put - you CAN get blackballed by all the banks you know - but put it anyway - will make a great urban legend
Haha yeah, I can imagine this going up along the likes of the Citi slideshow girl and jeffrey chiang.
I am permanently behind on PMs, it's not personal.

Include it if it is that high.

Pretentious Douche? You want to work on Wall Street where you'll be working with ... pretentious douches. Would be a +++++++++++

Remember to avoid having them as roomates when you get into the street though. Avg Wall Street guy has ugly gf/wives. Not cool.

Good luck player.

Whats an IB diploma recipient? If its some sort of extra curricular then just a quick line item under the school or in your interests/other.

yeah just place the SAT number next to your GPA. GPA first though (also if math is higher break it out in there too).

In first rounds lots of guys will ask what your SAT score is anyway so may as well have it there.

I listed my math scores. 790 as well as AP BC calc scores (only if its a 5..). I don't know; I'm a non-business major at a school where recruiters heavily focus on the bschool kids. They all suck at math though so listing mine I thought was a good idea. Got pointed out during an interview actually

From a non target perspective, it can be an equalizer of sorts. There are people who think that kids at Wharton or Harvard or whatever will always have better clock speed and trajectory than some Harvard kid.

For me, throwing my SAT on there was a subtle way of saying, "I could have gone to [insert school here], but I didn't for [insert reasons here]; [here's why you should still give me a shot]"

"Do not go gentle into that good night"

It really does not work that way. I scored very, very well on the SAT and was not even close to getting into Harvard or Wharton. No one is going to buy that; you should prepare something else to say.

Yeah include all of those if they are good (above 700 per section), as as long as you are still in undergrad and you have space on your resume. Interviewers tended to be impressed particularly with my Physics SAT II score, so yeah keep them on there.

Just make sure that if you are listing SAT's under a high school section, to keep that section brief.

If your scores are good, definitely include them. I listed mine (I did well) and definitely believe they helped to get me interviews - people even commented on it once I got in. I even know of a couple PE shops that have SAT cutoffs (as dumb as that is).

- Capt K - "Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham

It won't get you any interviews... most applicants will have at least a 1450. Still, most banks expect it on there, otherwise, they'll assume that you did terrible.

If your score is not that good, I would recommend taking the GMAT and scoring a 750+. Put that on there instead of the SAT and it will be a lot more attention grabbing and impressive (if you are applying for analyst positions).

I honestly don't think you should. While your SAT is impressive relative to the peers at your current uni, to the analyst/associate that you will (if lucky) be interviewed by, it will only be more reason to disqualify you on a prestige/non-target bias. A lot of the analysts/associates will be from target schools and will have scored at least 2100+ to get into those Ivys/etc...They will not consider sub-2100 an impressive feat, and might even look down on it.

Just my .02. I definitely experienced GPA/SAT/uni elitism during the recruiting process.

You only include SAT scores if you're gonna brag about them. So...

Look at it this way. Say I'm screening your resume, see the non-target school and then the 'ok but not great' SAT score, my first two questions as an interviewer are "Why do you go to X school?" and "What happened on your SAT?"

I think the average Harvard SAT score is like 2200something? So if your score is actually below average for the kids you're competing against, you're just shooting yourself in the foot by including it and opening yourself to criticism.

Most important is Math. I would only put it if over 730 or 740 as long as your CR doesn't suck b/c they will think you bombed CR if you don't put it too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolfpack Buyside strongside

More straight to the point, on my resume right now I have SAT: 2130. I have a 710 on all three so don't really think its necessary to break down Should I leave it on there or take it off?

I know it shouldn't matter than much either way but just interested

Study and take it again. It's good practice for the GMAT and you might meet a few junior high school girls about to turn 18....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolfpack Buyside strongside

Here is my personal rule. If your overall score is above 1400, then include it, regardless of the breakdown. Yes, even if you have a 800/610 include it. If your scores are both even and above 1350, then you can include that as well. i.e 690/690.

If you're only a sophomore and you really know it as well as you say, you bet your ass it's worth it to take it again. Putting up a perfect score on math is an excellent way to skip over a lot of the mental math questions other SA interviewees might get

Wow, who are these people advising taking the SAT's again? That's retarded. If I see some idiot with a stated SAT score from 2010 but they finished college in 2011. I would be like WFT?!

You don't have enough to do in college but to waste the time and money to take the SAT again?

Seriously go study the GMAT or join a club become a leader/officer. That looks a lot better than a SAT score from many years ago, especially if you already go to a Target.

----------------------------------------------------------------- Hug It Out

Well, its 2240 of 2400, so I think at face value it looks better because total goes up by 800 but the differential between my score and perfect only goes up by 10.

I definitely think people are somewhat irked by the new SAT score range tho, and it'd probably be less confusing to just list the sum of math and verbal.

Clearly, the "cut-off" depends on firm. No need to start another argument about which arbitrary number is most important.

I've always said to put it on there if it's 1400+ and you don't have a great GPA. If you're GPA is stellar and you didn't knock the SAT out of the park, then why put it on there. On the other hand, if your GPA is subpar, put it on the resume to offer the interviewer some numerical, albeit imperfect, assurance of intelligence.

Keep in mind most kids going into banking were at the top of their HS class, had SAT tutors, and did very well on their SATs, leading me to conclude that the chance of anyone being "WOWed" by your 1350 (insert any # below perfect) is low.

my only reservation about it would be that it happened so long ago. people are all about what have you done for me lately and this is like me holding onto the old glory days which no longer exist?

I wouldn't include your SAT unless 1) you couple it on a line with your U Grad GPA and 2) have your GMAT listed with your B school. If you have your SAT listed and not your GMAT score, it will look a bit funny - sort of like you are relying on the distant past as a means of remedying your poor performance in the present.

Technically, if you have your GMAT on there, and it is strong, you don't need your SAT - if, however, you just want to include it to avoid any potential questions (though I don't see many arising), feel free to include it as long as you stick with the 2 above conditions.

IBanker www.BankonBanking.com [email protected] Interview Prep, Resume Revisions, News, Articles and More - Stop by Now!

It is a really amazing accomplishment, but if you are worried about looking to nerdy or that "normal" people will ding you, you can just put the 800 Math score.

"Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, for knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind. And greed, you mark my words, will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA."

Frabjous:
I think that as long as you have some social activity that proves you not to be an obese antisocial nerd, you are sitting on a very strong base.

I agree with this. The only way perfect scores can hurt you is if someone assumes you are some super nerd that only speaks Klingon. Make sure you have some of the social activities/hobbies that you partake in on you resume but DON'T, I repeat DON'T, put it on their if it has anything to do with online gaming or Dungeons and Dragons.

Regards

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan

The score is just fine (perfect) so I would put it on the resume. Just make sure you are down-to-earth and in touch with reality in the interview so you remove all possible doubt of being a shut-in. It can be said that there is a stigma with the "perfect" applicants being the odd shut-in types that speak in cryptic tongues.

Best Response

It's a pretty cool accomplishment. A 2400 means even more than a 1600 did back in the day, too. I'm guessing most of your friends don't know about your score because you don't want to intimidate them, but this is something that you can't be modest/quiet about when it comes to your resume and marketing yourself to employers. Also, it's possible to get an 800 on a section even if you miss a question or two.

A perfect score gets you an interview at most places- even from a non-target state school (assuming there's a clear reason for a smart person to go there), but it doesn't get you a job. You will be expected to come off as competent and intelligent in an interview- something that can be hard for a sophomore or a junior without a lot of experience interviewing. It may also be helpful to network- the trick here is that you have to do it without shoving your score in everyones' face.

IlliniProgrammer:
It's a pretty cool accomplishment. A 2400 means even more than a 1600 did back in the day, too. I'm guessing most of your friends don't know about your score because you don't want to intimidate them, but this is something that you can't be modest/quiet about when it comes to your resume and marketing yourself to employers. Also, it's possible to get an 800 on a section even if you miss a question or two.

A perfect score gets you an interview at most places- even from a non-target state school (assuming there's a clear reason for a smart person to go there), but it doesn't get you a job. You will be expected to come off as competent and intelligent in an interview- something that can be hard for a sophomore or a junior without a lot of experience interviewing. It may also be helpful to network- the trick here is that you have to do it without shoving your score in everyones' face.

I go to a nontarget state school (Ohio State) and want to do ibanking. I did not get a 2400 on my SAT, however I did get an 800 in math on the SAT and a 36 in math and science on the ACT when I took them in 6th grade. Should I put that on my resume or is that too old/irrelevant? Thanks.

Of course put it on your resume. A 2400 is incredible. The better question is whether you want to put 0 questions wrong on the resume too. That is exceptionally rare but maybe be pushing the douche boundaries.

IlliniProgrammer:
If you used the score for college, it's ok to put it on your resume. Just give your verbal and/or overall score, too.

Sorry, I didn't word my question clearly. I got those scores in 6th grade, but I didnt do good on english or verbal or grammar. When I took it again in high school, I got pretty good scores but nothing worth noting on my resume. Should I put that I got a perfect score in math and science on the SAT and ACT in 6th grade or does that just make me look like a douche? Also, another thing, I learned basic calculus in 5th grade (i.e. basic derivatives, integrals, and optimization stuff). I want to convey that to interviewers/recruiters to let them know I have an analytical mindset and am good with numbers, how do I bring that up without looking like a douche? Thanks man.

youngmoney:
i don't think it matters. Unless you got over 1500 or something... that was high-school. You don't put on your resume as a junior that you were part of the hs tennis team, do you?
It depends. One of my old MDs always wanted to see SAT scores on candidates' resumes... Others, don't care. If it's a good score, there's nothing to lose

Possibly worth including for you since you go to a non-target. Not worth including if you go to a target - the people reading your resume will assume that you did fairly well on the SAT if you are there. They care much, much more about your GPA and extracurricular activities.

depends, most banks ask for them... at least at my school (a target school), 1400 is decent, depending on which division you wanna go into... its good enough for ops, but probably average for S&T

wavelink12 - that's stupid (not you, but rather the MD). If a kid goes to an Ivy and has a good GPA and extracurriculars (especially if the extracurriculars aren't sports) and doesn't include his/her GPA, assuming the kid did poorly on the SAT is just dumb...

MonkeyToBe88:
wavelink12 - that's stupid (not you, but rather the MD). If a kid goes to an Ivy and has a good GPA and extracurriculars (especially if the extracurriculars aren't sports) and doesn't include his/her GPA, assuming the kid did poorly on the SAT is just dumb...

I am going to assume you simply lack attention to detail, and your second "GPA" was meant to be "SAT score," and reply to you under that corollary.

It is not stupid at all, kids can get in to Ivy schools and succeed without doing well on the SAT. True, they may be more intelligent than their SAT score indicates, but it seems perfectly reasonable to assume only poor scores are left off; why would you omit a good score? As the SAT is the only playing field on which candidates can be compared in an unbiased, quantitative analysis, I hope you can see why it matters.

Ipsa dicta iusto dolor esse magnam eos non. Molestiae velit nulla et omnis qui et. At quis tempora iure exercitationem distinctio voluptatem culpa sunt. Aut repellat amet veniam illum neque esse quae. Voluptatem ut odit quod enim quaerat.

Ut ipsum illum necessitatibus possimus corrupti quia laboriosam. Est recusandae facilis possimus harum accusantium pariatur. Voluptatum accusamus impedit ut dolorem. Quo id impedit ex rerum deserunt quo in ratione.

Eos et blanditiis aliquid reiciendis dolores et. Itaque rerum voluptatibus quos debitis occaecati distinctio. Sed quod saepe voluptatum perspiciatis nulla omnis assumenda. Debitis nemo quasi temporibus omnis.

Fugiat maxime rerum ut ut. Blanditiis quis ut vel qui tempore. Aperiam et facere qui voluptates at.

Itaque necessitatibus voluptas dignissimos doloribus est recusandae rerum dolor. Consectetur earum sed velit. Dolor est asperiores et sunt molestiae sed officia. Libero maxime quisquam debitis dolore fuga veniam. Voluptatem hic consequatur iure dolor corporis vel. Modi non deserunt incidunt dolor veniam quia et.

Eius incidunt exercitationem sit. Eveniet sed odit cumque mollitia voluptas ab dicta consequatur. Beatae fuga est qui. Voluptatum repellendus aliquid sit at quos consequatur.

Non rerum dignissimos qui voluptas incidunt sint. Sit hic eum architecto beatae voluptatem fugiat aut. Voluptate consequuntur dolorum ut quisquam dolorem et et. Et nemo eligendi et est voluptatem ratione delectus eligendi. Officia molestiae est sunt accusantium tempore. Et corporis quod quas consectetur perspiciatis. Quod alias et recusandae eveniet quibusdam veniam soluta voluptatem.

Ipsa consequatur a inventore. Numquam illo eos est accusamus culpa soluta.

Non voluptas voluptatem harum quo consequatur illo. Aperiam magnam nesciunt architecto. Est sit molestiae hic. Totam et voluptatem provident deserunt. Hic quia incidunt iure consequatur voluptatem impedit maiores. Quod harum ipsam quasi laboriosam.

Quaerat accusamus dolores consequatur. Nisi temporibus perferendis est voluptate ipsum.

Ut aliquid facere consequatur fuga error autem perferendis ut. Consequatur tempora aut non. Illum aut quisquam qui illum eligendi. Commodi natus qui velit voluptate. Voluptatem minima officiis quis ut velit itaque iusto. Incidunt cupiditate tempora repudiandae pariatur sint et.

Laboriosam et consequuntur voluptatem et. Veniam odio soluta quia provident. Sequi iure velit sed. Consequatur ullam velit est perferendis. Cum nisi maxime eligendi est.

Harum labore nulla aut eveniet excepturi consequuntur adipisci. Tempore aliquam doloremque quod necessitatibus velit iusto est.

Repellendus atque in qui hic. Expedita molestias dolorum id asperiores libero praesentium provident. Sit ex minima numquam quos neque consequuntur. Voluptatem dolor et omnis ut. Veniam maiores modi ea voluptatum cumque. Vel et a delectus soluta veritatis ipsam officiis. Commodi repellendus sint voluptas.

Sit exercitationem eius et unde quis dolore. Et dolores dolorum quis reiciendis.

Nihil consequuntur et illum laboriosam eum aliquid at. Et aliquid ipsam praesentium placeat sint commodi. Maiores reprehenderit quibusdam est expedita. Placeat quis accusantium maxime velit libero quaerat ut.

Nihil voluptas dignissimos beatae sit. Doloremque eos eos aut a ipsam aut et. Rerum dolorum itaque officiis temporibus aliquam vel ea. Maxime sit ut enim quisquam et ut quas.

Career Advancement Opportunities

March 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. (++) 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (13) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (202) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (144) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”