The goal of Wall Street Oasis' Consulting Cabaret is to give our users the best possible snapshot of life in management consulting, from internships and recruiting to compensation and career progression. Working towards that goal, we've created a Frequently Asked Questions page for Wall Street in general, as well as a page for the Best Discussions from each industry.
To familiarize yourself with Wall Street, check out our Frequently Asked Questions page, or navigate using one of the links below:
* WSO 101
Please also keep in mind that as the community continues to grow and evolve, we would like to keep it at least somewhat civil, useful and entertaining. To that end, here are a few items to keep in mind as you participate in the community:
* Respect your fellow monkeys and do not write something you would never say to a person in public. The administrators and moderators all reserve the right to edit and delete posts and ban particularly abusive users
* Never disclose names or personal details of people other than yourself. This can get you banned. If you are posting your own personal information, keep in mind that many current and prospective bankers are reading these forums. Showing maturity and respect may very well help you in your job search!
* Stay on topic. If you want to discuss a new issue, please start a new topic.
* For more details, please review our WSO User Guidelines
* If you find a post offensive, contact Ivy at [email protected]
Thank you to all of our users for making WallStreetOasis a great community. We look forward to helping prospective bankers for years to come!