Since I don't go to any other forums and I feel pretty comfortable with the activity/community here on wso, I figure I'd just ask a particular question totally unrelated to finance.
I've been experiencing knee pain for the past month or so. I'm fine walking, running, and doing day-to-day things. However, when I bend past a specific point (especially when shooting a basketball), my knees basically experience sharp pains and feels like they are about to give out. I wasn't really exercising prior to a month ago, and I started feeling this pain when I started to work out again (a month ago). This is the first time I have had this type of pain/injury.
Any thoughts? Sorry to post this on here, but I figure many of us have played sports and/or know about the body so hopefully somebody can help? What should I do (aside from going to the doctor)?
Thanks a lot guys.
MOD EDIT: Moved to correct forum.
Don't Miss This Awesome Related WSO Content
- Tax evasion is totally out of control but creates investment opportunity
- Islamic Finance, the future?
- If you were to work in corporate finance, what industry?
- If not this job, then what? If not finance, then what?
- Soo Much Pain
- A painful mistake or just bad luck
- Going to med school after doing unrelated undergrad & job
- This has probably been posted before, but everyone still needs to see this: American Psycho spoof (not the Wharton Follies one)