No way Lesnar wins this fight, he looked completely uninterested at the weigh in. Uberreem takes it in the 2nd by TKO as Brock turtles and disgraces himself again. He's only doing it for the paycheck at this point.

Agree with the other two, even though I find it funny how Cerrone has said he's not intrested in the title. I bet all that changes if Bendo actually loses to Edgar. Then he'll be like gimme the shot! But if Bendo is king, of course he doesn't want to fight a fight he'll lose for the third time.

Why all the hate on Lesnar? Lesnar has fought top quality fighters while Overeem (outside of kickboxing) has feasted on diet of bums since becoming a heavy-weight. Couture, Mir, Carwin and Velasquez are way better than anyone Overeem has fought. Seriously, Overeem's win over Werdum (in an ugly boring contest) is his only notable win in his entire MMA career. Yes, he is tall and jacked. Yes, he has more fight experience than Lesnar. Yes, the UFC is pushing for him to fight Dos Santos in May. However, he is fairly untested at an elite level. It will be mainly on the feet during the 1st round, as Lesnar has learned his lesson from his fight with Cain. He will start taking him down in the 2nd and will finish him in the 3rd.

I am not cocky, I am confident, and when you tell me I am the best it is a compliment. -Styles P

Best Response
eokpar02:
Why all the hate on Lesnar? Lesnar has fought top quality fighters while Overeem (outside of kickboxing) has feasted on diet of bums since becoming a heavy-weight. Couture, Mir, Carwin and Velasquez are way better than anyone Overeem has fought. Seriously, Overeem's win over Werdum (in an ugly boring contest) is his only notable win in his entire MMA career. Yes, he is tall and jacked. Yes, he has more fight experience than Lesnar. Yes, the UFC is pushing for him to fight Dos Santos in May. However, he is fairly untested at an elite level. It will be mainly on the feet during the 1st round, as Lesnar has learned his lesson from his fight with Cain. He will start taking him down in the 2nd and will finish him in the 3rd.

+1. Overeem hasn't faced a decent wrestler in years. Unless he knocks Lesnar out early, I think he ends up getting ragdolled this entire fight.

Possimus rerum perspiciatis a aliquid. Aut quibusdam ea consectetur nisi est vitae officiis quis. Mollitia qui magni voluptatem sed dolor. Dolores illum perferendis nisi. Officiis modi magni aut vel praesentium modi quaerat.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
dosk17's picture
dosk17
kanon's picture
kanon
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”