Just wanted to share these with everyone. If they have been posted before, I apologize for the re-post. Pretty interesting stuff in my opinion, only drawback is the length of each.
There used to be one with AUDAX, but it appears they took it down.
These 6 FREE Financial Modeling Lessons
Can Help You Land Your $100k+ Dream Job
- Our Fun Excel Training and Challenge Contest
- DCF Modeling, Tons of Free Templates & Video Tutorials
- Valuation Lesson on Trading Comps
- Cash Flow Modeling and more!
- shit on me all you want because idgaf!!!! all your fate is mine, you little f*ckers i volunteered to do ocr because i thought it'd be a nice break but F*CK i'd rather be hunched over my desk than be dealing with these borderline terrifying besuited assailants. first of all, GOD...
- In 2007 I made my hardest career transition. After leaving <span class='keyword_link'><a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/company/goldman-sachs" target="_blank">Goldman Sachs</a></span> and taking eighteen months off work, I decided...
- <strong>Big Announcement: WSO Resume Template is Out in the Wild!</strong>: <em>Mod Note (Andy): If you're looking for our resume for experienced IB professionals or a <a...
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): #TBT Throwback Thursday - this was originally posted on 6/21/12.</em> At the beginning of my analyst program i had a fixed-notion of what it takes to become one of the top-ranked analysts in my class, pocket top-bucket bonus and move on to a prosperous future...
- Given that we have built up relationships with hundreds of companies and finance recruiters, we thought instead of just a simple job board (which you can find <a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/finance-jobs">right here</a>), we would also create a WSO Applicant...
- WSO is now accepting applications to be a Campus Rep at your university for the 2015-16 school year. We currently have 42 reps signed up but would love to add 20-30 more. We are looking for motivated students with a solid work ethic and strong presentation/communication skills who are...
- Thanks to my content intern @Lucas_m" for another great compilation post. This one covers on campus recruiting, interviews, and converting SA <span class='keyword_link'><a...
- If you look at elite athletes of virtually any sport, they almost always share one thing in common: they started playing the sport at a fairly young age. Sure, there are exceptions, but very rarely do you see a world-class athlete who picked up the sport after high school. Now, what does...
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): Best of Eddie, this was originally posted in January 2011.</em> When women get together with their friends and talk about the new guy in their life, one of the first questions that always comes up is, "What does he do?", which - let's face it -...
- <strong><span class='keyword_link'><a href="https://gv142.isrefer.com/go/wso35/wsoasis/">Financial modeling</a></span></strong> is a skill that any investment banking analyst will have to master. Although the majority of <span...
- Mod Note (Andy): See his original post here: "HEY you OCR little f*cks" all schools are apparently filled with tweedledees and tweedle f*cking dums because all of the atrocities that led to my...
- Hey all, I made a burn account so I can share a story of sub 2.5 gpa student getting offers from multiple MC firms including one from MBB. Firstly, I'd like to preface this by saying that my purpose...
- What kind of questions are lateral hires asked during interviews?
- Hey guys, I'm currently in the process of applying to SA programs in the US and UK. Every UK-based team is asking me to take numerical and/or verbal tests and in their email specify that they want...
- A lot of good universities nowadays offers a business school which is usually harder to get in. (ex. NYU offers NYU Stern as its business school) Do you think I can break into IB by majoring in...
- Can someone comment on how strong Phillips 66 is in oil trading compared to the likes of Shell and BP? It sounds like Shell and BP are more well respected, "aggressive" and have more opportunity to...
- And they say it's designed only for recent business undergraduates. What you think about Virginia/McIntyre brand? Do the students return to Charlottesville after their 15 credits at Esade? @TNA?...
- Does anyone know a resource to find a number of PE LBO modeling tests for practice? NOTE: I don't mean a guide or "how to build an lbo model" stuff--I've already reviewed Macabacus and other great...
- Hi: I am currently with a financial data vendor (think Bloomberg, Reuters) doing portfolio valuations work (working with middle office of mid-sized banks and Fund managers, HF, insurance companies to...
- Dear, I am working as an Investor Relations Officer in a great Biotech firm for 3 years, straight after a entrepreneurship experience in retail of 3-4 years (Interned in Capital Market). I think in...
- Hi Everyone, As someone trying to break into ER, I'm really curious to know why GS ER does not target II votes. They have a ton of reputable analysts and pay above the street to my knowledge, so it...
- Did anyone hear back yet? It's in two weeks, and I don't know if that means I'm out. Anyone from previous years knows when they usually get back to you?
- Hey guys, so we hear of pretty crazy, competitive situations in nearly all levels: professional sports, high schools, university, and of course the workplace. There's examples everywhere: whether it...
- NAIOP's fall meeting this year is in Toronto and it should be an awesome event - lots to do in Toronto this time of year. If any WSO real estate people are going, we should all meet up and grab...
Long term, which career path interests you the most?
Corporate Finance / Strategy / Development
Investment Advisor / PWM
Sales & Trading
Other Finance Role (academia, non-profit, government, legal, etc)
Other - Non Finance
Total votes: 384