What's your Top Stock Pick for 2017

What is everyone's top stock pick to start off the new year? Explanation preferred if you throw up some no name or controversial stock. Once the year is coming to a close we could look back and see whose pick is doing the best and whose is absolute shit.

As there has been a lot of haters on facebook in some other topics, I'll own that one as my pick.

Mod note (Andy): this was originally posted in January this year, who had the best picks?

I was thinking of this topic as being more of a bit of fun posting which ever company you think will outperform this year. I am sure everyone has a favorite stock or holding which they think is going to do very well in the future.

Though on a more serious note, if someone does present a good idea that I liked I would then do my own due diligence and look into it. I think that sometimes the idea is harder to come up with then determining the actual fundamentals behind it.

I smell someone trying to datamine WSO to make a leading indicator to sell to GS or at least sell them during the interview process!

Sneaky PatrickStar120 , I see what you did there! Consolidate and make the data parsing easier...

Shameless plug for resume bullet

• Cleared $5mil in six (6) months from day trading on WSO opinions' column

• Looked upon the face of Ape Gods (WallStreetOasis.com and AndyLouis ) and was bestowed a Golden Banana

• Commoditized Golden Banana trading on WSO and now licensed WSO Banana broker-dealer

Best Response

I've posted on another thread on here about one stock that I believe is going to have a really great year, Portola Pharmaceuticals. Currently, the stock is trading at a $25.46.

$PTLA is a late stage biopharmaceutical company that is in the process of developing two different anticoagulant drugs, Betrixaban and Andexanet. They also have another drug for cancer but I won't be touching on it.

Betrixaban is slated to have their PDUFA (pretty much the final approval) date with the FDA on June 24th and is the biggest catalyst of the year for the company and has been on the Fast Track approval list for some time. It is also under final review by European Medicines Agency.

The drug is an orally-given anti-coagulant meant for people on blood thinners that have a stroke, heart attack, serious illness, or infection that need to undergo treatment immediately that otherwise could not due to the fact that they are on some type of blood thinners. What's so amazing about this drug is that it is the only drug in the world (other than PTLAs sister drug, Andexanet) that reverses the effects of blood thinners and it does it in 2-5 minutes meaning countless lives will be saved in the hospital.

Andexanet does the same but for a different series of blood thinners. PTLA just received an unsecured $50million loan from Pfizer and Bristol-Myer Squibb to continue to fund the development of Andexanet that is to be repaid through royalties from the sale of the drug.

A huge unsecured loan from two of the biggest pharmaceutical manufacturers shows that they not only have faith in the management team but in probability of Andexxanet being approved.

Blood thinners like Warfarin, Xarelto and Eloquis are the #3 drug class admission to hospitals due to adverse effects and the PTLA says the market for Andexanet and Betrixaban could be greater than 500,000 in the first year. In addition to its approval, more patients would be prescribed these blood thinners because there would now be a reliable way to stop patients from bleeding out.

The current market for blood thinners is $24 billion and these drugs will easily expand this market giving PTLA potential to do billions of dollars in business a year.

Morgan Stanley says they see widespread acceptance of Andexanet and Betrixaban and offers a price guidance of $29.

Citi Group raised their guidance from $38 to $40.

Credit Suisse advises $30.

Goldman Sachs - $30.

Lots of big institutional ownership as well.

I think that these price guidance's are actually a little conservative considering that these were prices were all released before PTLA's most recent NDA guidance from the FDA and the $50million loans against future sales, I think if the drug is approved in June you're going to see this stock double into the ~$50 a share price range.

Of course it's a biotech stock and that doesn't come without risks. Last year FDA approved a record low number of drugs(22) but I the risk/return is just too good to pass up for 2017. I got in at $18.33 a share so I've already seen a great amount of upside but I think we're just getting started. I also planning on purchasing puts as we get closer to June as protection against the odds of it not being approved.

I thnk we're also setting up for a short squeze at the end of January and into February, right now there's a 12% float and 8.4 days to cover. If good news keeps happening you're going to see all the bears start to cover soon and shoot the price up even higher.

Longggggg PTLA

that or $JNUG

Interested in your thoughts here:

1) Looks like the stock was at $50 at the end of 2015 and then it fell off a cliff. Why did that happen?

2) Considering the stock hasn't done much until the last couple weeks, why is there a Big Short interest? My general rule is don't bet against the shorts, but sometimes it works out.

3) $50M loan from Pfizer and Bristol. Do they do these often? $50M may signal that they think the drugs have a chance of getting approved but neither of those companies would care about losing that small of a sum. Do they do a lot of these small bets each year or something and hope that one or two work out?

"Successful investing is anticipating the anticipation of others". - John Maynard Keynes

1) I think at the time PTLA had a few issues. At the time they were hemorrhaging cash to pay for their clinical trials and reporting pretty weak numbers all around, though this is to be expected with any biotech company that doesn't have any commercially available drugs.

Then betrixaban had initially poor results from its phase 3 trials causing the stock to tumble even more, despite there being a statistical significance in patient outcomes. To add to this the FDA then released a surprise CRL letter asking for more information on their manufacturing process. Apparently, it's pretty difficult to make these two drugs, much more so than the average medicine, and the FDA wants to make sure that the processes are down to a T before the drug is marketed.

I believe that the poor phase 3 trials have already been addressed and the FDA has moved on from that as being an issue.

2) I think there's an inherent risk to any biotech company that's making cutting-edge medicines, most obviously 'will they be approved.'

These shorts arise from the manufacturing issues and general anxiety as to whether or not they will be approved and can they do it in 2017. Their balance sheet looked a little grim before to cash infusion from the $50m loan. Any additional delays from the FDA or additional trials would definitely hurt the stock, trials are by no means cheap or quick to conduct.

3) I'm not sure about how often these 'bets' are made by big pharma but Pfizer and Bristol have been working with PTLA since 2015 on the approval of these drugs in return for royalties and other R&D work.

You are right about $50m being a small sum to those two companies but they have so much more to gain back than just the royalties. The approval of these two drugs would vastly expand the market for blood thinners, many people who need blood thinners aren't candidates because they are already at a higher risk for bleeding out or developing complications, that these two drugs would counteract.

Meaning, if these drugs are approved Pfizer and Bristol could sell vastly more warfarin, eliqouis, pradaxa, xarelto, etc....

Here's a really good article that goes pretty deeply into the odds of approval, much more detailed information of the drugs, and the potential market space that is untapped: http://seekingalpha.com/article/4002813-portola-pharmaceuticals-giving-…

Edit: Here's another good article that published this morning http://seekingalpha.com/article/4035376-portola-pharmaceuticals-bleeding

Chris Varick: [Over the phone] Hi Dr. Jacobs this is Chris marlin over at JT Marlin Dr. Jacobs: Marlin? Chris Varick: [Another broker turns on the speaker phone ] Right, his my father, so my associate tells me you're interested in one of our stocks? Dr. Jacobs: Yes, MSC sounds like it might be interesting Chris Varick: Might be? "Might be" doesn't sell stock at the rate MSC is going for, we're talking a very high volume here Dr. Jacobs: Well, I still have to run it by my people Chris Varick: That's great doc if you want to miss another opportunity and watch your colleagues get rich doing clinical trials that don't buy a share and hang up the phone Dr. Jacobs: Hold on I didn't say that I just want to talk about this more Chris Varick: Honestly doc I don't have the time this stock is blowing up right now the whole firm is going nuts, hold on let me open the door to my office [signals everyone to yell and make noise] Chris Varick: See that doc? That's my trading floor now I have a million calls to make to a million doctors who are in the no, I can't walk you through this I'm sorry [waiting and expecting a response] Dr. Jacobs: Ok, let's do this Chris Varick: Since you're a new account I can't go any higher than two thousand shares I'm sorry Dr. Jacobs: Two thousand shares? Are you nuts? That's way beyond what I was thinking, Jesus! I'm curious why can't you sell me any more than that? Chris Varick: We'd like to establish a relationship with our clients on something small before we get to the more serious trades, let me show you couple percentage points then we can talk about doing future business Dr. Jacobs: That sounds good, give me the two thousand shares Chris Varick: Done, I promise we'll swing for fences on the next one, let me put my secretary on and she'll take down your info, do you want that confirmation sent to your office or your mansion? It was a pleasure doing business

WSO Content & Social Media. Follow us: Linkedin, IG, Facebook, Twitter.

I was short $PTLA at ~$45 to ~$19. The stock is a SeekingAlpha darling - I only ever saw rosy opinions about it, but at the end of the day no one could explain anything of merit about the Company and the thesis always came down to a coin flip about drug approval. I still feel that way, but think the risk/reward isn't there anymore to stay short.

No - its a factor Xa inhibitor inhibitor - and the molecule is enormous - they already have 1 CRL for manufacturing. Beyond that the MOA leaves a lot to be desired - the patient is basically coagulated and anticoagulated at the same time - which you generally see associated with CV safety issues (ie every failed hemophilia/factor IX company). A small molecule reversal agent with high affinity for -ban is going to take the crown in anti-coag. and btw boerhinger ingles already tried the biologic route with a dogshit, but approved factor 2a inhibitor reversal agent.

Move like lions do.

sitting on a war chest and cashing HCV checks - R&D a % of sales is pretty high for them, and HCV nearing end of exclusivity period, so I'd expect to see some M&A in the high Ms/low Bs out of them. But, I also would've said the same thing this time last year.

Move like lions do.

If I were you guys I would take a hard look at thermal coal companies that operate in the Illinois Basin. FELP and ARLP being two that come to mind.

The industry is going through major consolidation and adaptation of cheaper mining methods. There is so much talk about natural gas use to the constant lobbying, marketing, etc. of natural gas and oil companies. There are still a huge amount of BTUs being consumed and these two players have a lot of room for earnings growth in the coming years.

I'm just not another broker Mr.Gekko! If you give me another chance I will prove that to you, I will go the extra mile!

Here is a chart from StockTwits favorite Asian. In recent times she's gone classic and simple but in her haydays you need a chart of a chart to read her charts. Ritalin dealer probably cut her off.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-E9AECCjNvFo/VVeN7KHZMhI/AAAAAAAACak/xpsNVRZZk…" alt="Becky Hiu - Gift to the World" />

I have a crazy idea in my head that shorting $GS would be a good idea. Their stock is up about 35% since Trump won the election and I just do not see how the value of their company could possible have increased that much nearly instantaneously. I feel like it HAS to come back to earth somewhat in the next few months, even if it's just a quick 3 - 12% drop. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Here's my personal stock portfolio (my "play" account aka money I can afford to lose) . . . just FYI most of these are very risky so definitely not for everyone. Not going to go into any color on these, but yeah, I felt like sharing.

Cash 2.27% CLIR 16.59% CVEO 11.03% EFOI 6.13% ENT 9.17% FNV 9.00% GOOGL 8.03% LNG 8.63% STKL 10.97% TV 8.16% VIP 10.01%

"Some things are believed because they are demonstrably true. But many other things are believed simply because they have been asserted repeatedly—and repetition has been accepted as a substitute for evidence." - Thomas Sowell

Haha nah man I would never touch NFLX or AMZN just not my style . . . I actually hate GOOGL as a company (to the extent where I use a BlackBerry and goddamn Bing), but I think their AI division (DeepMind) is going to dominate one day and the company's current valuation is reasonable.

"Some things are believed because they are demonstrably true. But many other things are believed simply because they have been asserted repeatedly—and repetition has been accepted as a substitute for evidence." - Thomas Sowell

My two highest conviction ideas are ones I currently cover, so in the interest of job security I'll refrain from posting those.

Outside of that, I do think the set up for gold/silver exposed equities is extremely strong. I am back long the JNUG, which is crazy because I've been stung by this in the past but the siren call was just too strong. Virtually all of Trump's policies should be inflationary. Cutting taxes means more discretionary $$ floating around and an even weaker federal budget situation... inflationary. Huge infrastructure projects... inflationary. Erecting trade barriers that make everything from iPhones to earmuffs more expensive... inflationary. All that plus the fact that the Fed is likely to lean into his fiscal stimulus by tightening monetary policy, which means they will need to let reported inflation numbers slip higher. Note that I am one of the tin hats that thinks reported inflation has pretty much nothing to do with actual underlying inflation, but it does matter for gold prices/dollar strength/sentiment. Yellen will try to crush Trump's recovery by taking rates higher which means we're gonna see the Fed/BLS pumping out 2.5-3.0% reported inflation numbers in no time.

Finally, not sure if anyone has noticed, but there is shit-ton of geopolitical risk out there. Any one of about a dozen things could happen on the geopolitical side which will trigger a flight to safety trade. Oh yeah, China currency controls, India currency controls etc... all this is good for gold.

The JNUG is obviously a super risky product, and not for everyone. For those wanting more plain vanilla, I kinda like Tahoe Resources (TAHO) here, as well as the major miners (GG, NEM AUY). But yeah, JNUG is like crack so be careful.

Any opinion on FNV?

My friend bought TAHO a while back, thing has been taking a beating lately. Looks interesting where it is now though.

I don't know anything about GLD but I do know the basics on JNUG and its inherent risks.

JNUG is a 3x leveraged ETF that tracks the movement of gold, if it reacts properly to the movement of gold prices JNUG's price should reflect that multiplied by 3x which is why it is so risky (decay).

Decay is a relatively easy concept to understand.

Imagine gold is at $100 an ounce and one share of JNUG is $100.

Day 1: The price of gold goes down 10%, thus the price of JNUG would go down 30%. Gold: $90 JNUG: $70

Day 2: The price of gold goes up 10%, thus the price of JNUG would go up 30% Gold: $99/ ounce (90 x 1.10) JNUG: $91 a share (70 x 1.3)

As you can see, gold is only down 1% from its starting price but JNUG is down 9% from its starting price even though it tracks the movement of gold prices.

Sure there are quick gains to be had but it is very risky to hold levered etfs for any extended period of time. I would never hold JNUG or DUST overnight,

Yes, I definitely think there's a pretty wide range of outcomes where we see a flight to safety trade unfold over the next year. The biggest (and scariest) possibility to me is around Trump's relationship and positioning with China. It is funny to me that the media is so hyper-focused on the Russia relationship, when if you look at our most important partner from a trade and finance perspective, it is clearly China. Trump has already made a number of faux pas around the Taiwan stuff, and given his follow up tweets this is increasingly looking intentional. That is the type of shit that will absolutely set China off. And if Trump starts taking a hawkish stance on trade with China (e.g. border adjustability tax which is effectively a tariff), I definitely think we are going to see retaliation. The easiest and most straight forward way for them to retaliate would be to step away from Treasury auctions and start liquidating U.S. credit. This will send shockwaves through the global markets, dollar should be expected to plummet, rates should be expected to move up regardless of Yellen's best efforts, and GOLD should be a big winner.

Now this is just the worst case scenario for the U.S. economy (best case for gold), but gives you a sense of the scope of uncertainty we will be facing in the next few years. Any number of other things could arise that would similarly spark a stampede it gold and other non-sovereign credit safe havens. That plus the general rising tide of inflation, which I think will continue given the tax rate/infrastructure policies, should all be supportive of XAU price.

On a more bottom-up basis, I could also see an increase in M&A activity across the miners. Corp tax reform means all of these streams of cash flow are becoming more valuable, so the major miners should be able to more easily justify taking out some of the juniors to their Board's. That should be positive for junior miners relative to the big cap guys, hence my preference for the JNUG vs. something like the GDX.

Again, as a caveat, this is not my space so I'm not an expert on these names. But I just think the setup is extremely compelling relative to elsewhere in NatRes, and certainly relative to healthcare, tech or even the utilities names.

My pick for this year is Second Sight Medical Products (EYES.) The fundamentals look solid according to Capital Cube, though they were overvalued slightly--though as of trading right now they fell below the $1.99/share that Capital Cube had valued them at. They had a steep drop from $10/share to $1.82/share over the last 2 or so years, but considering their work is in extremely experimental type stuff I think it fell mostly because of investor excitement that was way out of bounds. Basically the company is centered on creating products to assist people to regain their sight and/or keep their sight. Their first product is an inplant on the retina that works to try and restore some sight to people with Retina Pigmentosa (RP) I won't go into the medical details because this would be too long of a post--but you can find out more by going to their site which is 2-sight dot com. (post controls won't allow me to post any links)

Again, the main reason its so low right now is because people tend to get over excited, expect miracles and when miracles don't happen then the price drops like crazy--this product has already been developed, is in version 2.0 and is approved by the FDA. I'm not sure if its publically available for purchase but I do know it has interested at least one major player--the Bascom Palmer Eye Institute in Miami is running a long-term study--and that's a big name in terms of Optamology, so at its conclusion that could give the company some more credibility. This could be a long term investment--don't expect it to rise much this year unless something big happens in that particular study, or someone else gets involved, but if you're interested in a long-term play this is definitely a good choice, and based on the fact they only have 1 product, they could be well placed for a merger with one of the bigger drug companies--particularly the biomedical ones that have been picking up steam these last few years.

Highly unlikely to do extremely well over 2017, but long term I like DIS and ADNT right now.

DIS - reasonable 18x P/E. Decent FCF yield. Phenomenal franchises. I have a feeling ESPN concerns are overblown.

ADNT - recent spinoff. Like most auto-related stocks, it's cheap on an earnings basis. However, even if revenue goes nowhere or declines slightly, they have a lot of room to improve margins. ADNT primarily does seating, and I think driverless cars will help them - increased focus on quality and comfort of seats when people are sitting back and relaxing as their cars drive them places. #1 player in their space. Chinese JVs performing really well (unconsolidated), arguably value could be unlocked here.

I don't currently own the following, but think GOOGL and V will do well long term. I think some retail stocks will bounce back, but I just don't know which. Probably a lot of money to be made on a few mall stocks if you can pick which ones will survive. L Brands and Estee Lauder are two near 52 week lows.

I have tempered down on my conviction since this post. With our content consumption transition to digital content, I am still fairly bullish on the adtech industry as a whole. However, there is a great amount of technology risk and competitive risk as you mentioned. Apples move to block cookie tracking is a great example of what it can do to a company such as Criteo. If Chrome does the same thing, the company is screwed.

Going with the big players may be the best move i.e. Google, FB, etc.

I got GWPH at $180+ on Dravets/LGS PDUFA, deep pipeline, even backing out all sativex sales, which have been dogshit. Cash for years - even if they have to run more studies. And btw...theyre an inversion target - how many UK based spec pharmas for $1-5B are even left?

Hold for 2-3 years for sNDA upside for all epilepsy - easily $250+.

Bought under $40 in march and I'm still building the position at $100+.

Move like lions do.

Uranium. I bought CCJ, the largest producer, but URA is an ETF that is also worth looking at.

Uranium reached highs of $136/lb back in 2007, and has been in a downward trend from $64/lb since the Fukishima disaster in 2011. The up move since the election has been solely due to speculation. Trump's comments on nuclear weapons have gotten the price moving. Also, Kazakhstan is the largest producer of Uranium in the world and announced last week they are decreasing production by about 10%. Additionally, a decent amount of nuclear plants in the world have long-term contracts expiring in the next few years, and speculators are trying to get in now before those contracts bump the price up. I do not know much about the actual science behind it, but there are thoughts out there that nuclear is actually the most efficient form of Clean Energy, it just has that small risk of the reactors exploding and decimating the environment, which has put it very out of favor in the public's eye.

My entire portfolio is in MX because of AMOLED growth, declining opex/wafer capacity, everyone hates companies that undergo financial restatements (although now their revenue recognition policy recognizes the deferment of sales made to questionable distributors), working capital anomalies due to its shareholder lawsuit mask operating cash flow recovery, and estimated forward EBITDA multiples that are well below peers'.

The bonds have already recovered from ~60% to ~90%, and I think the equity still has room to move given its sizable discount to peers and acquisition multiples.

The stock has already moved up 30% from my cost basis on the heels of convertible debt offering with a conversion price of $8.26, which is a pretty good premium from current levels.

Without modeling in any of MX's cost reduction for 2017, the stock could trade at around $10, assuming a 10x EBITDA multiple for 27% upside. Modeling $14mm of cost reductions takes that PT to $13. Another consideration to take into account is that MX trades at its lowest P/S multiple ever.

A writeup on Valueinvestorsclub makes the case that the stock could eventually trade in the $20s, and I don't doubt that possibility eventually.

If our time horizon is now until the end of the year, then my top pick would be VCRA, which is essentially a SaaS company that is being valued like a med. tech. company. If you aren't familiar with the stock, then all you really need to know is that they sell communications software/devices that are designed to replace pagers/intercoms at hospitals and have been shown to drive huge gains in terms of efficiency and patient safety/satisfaction. The recurring revenue piece of the business is really taking off, the company has consistently beat earnings expectations, and yet the valuation isn't anywhere close to what it should be for a software-centric company growing at 20%+ per year. Right now, it's one of the few stocks that still appears to be undervalued to me.

For me the investment is going to be in: Target Corporation
SYSCO Corporation
Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.
Cincinnati Financial Corporation
Source: Best Dividend Stocks I have found this list of best dividend stocks that I can invest in 2017. The basis of picking stocks is based on three things: * The companies growth * The dividend yield * The management I completely agree with these points to take in consideration before investing.

Voluptatum est eum exercitationem illum omnis sunt debitis sit. Sint molestiae tempore sed dicta eveniet amet ullam. Maiores voluptate qui libero est.

Dolores qui incidunt voluptate harum. Et quia modi dolores. Debitis qui illo eligendi similique veniam est laboriosam. Sed qui voluptatem sed vel amet inventore. Maxime distinctio debitis aliquam sit amet magni maxime molestias.

Voluptas magnam nihil et. Facere et occaecati quasi omnis minima sed ut. Soluta numquam voluptas eos suscipit quaerat iure. Nisi perspiciatis tempore ut rem voluptas.

Aliquid repellendus eum quos omnis ut asperiores. Qui dolor pariatur dolores vel. Et non non aut sit. Asperiores suscipit provident fugiat mollitia eligendi dignissimos consequuntur facilis. Quia id repudiandae et pariatur aut. Et aut explicabo quo numquam suscipit sed aperiam.

Quia magnam enim inventore. Quia itaque pariatur non. Et aliquam similique quidem autem sed animi. Eos et et hic enim assumenda. Et ducimus dolorem qui ducimus dignissimos enim veniam qui. Aut beatae perferendis eum quidem et fugit. Ut et sint laborum rerum minima.

Quia itaque dolorem et aut eius illo. Facere est dolor similique placeat. Magni rerum facere quia neque est est eveniet. Laborum asperiores mollitia qui eos distinctio. Facilis repellat autem sequi quasi tenetur.

Nihil qui ut error. Necessitatibus nihil non ut consequatur omnis. Ut ut delectus aliquid amet voluptas. Voluptas quod culpa iusto minus laboriosam magni est laboriosam.

Quod corrupti numquam sint quis magnam error sed. Sit id dolorem reiciendis provident ut ea molestiae. Veritatis autem temporibus aut reprehenderit harum velit. Illum molestias eveniet facere mollitia.

Et ex doloremque temporibus vel unde et molestias aperiam. Quam aut saepe et aperiam ut dolorem beatae. Ratione consectetur aut porro qui qui doloremque. Veniam qui quae rerum id.

Et architecto doloribus quia quia nemo et. Voluptatum vel libero sed excepturi.

Doloribus quo at odit fugiat. Repudiandae reiciendis nulla neque perspiciatis asperiores quibusdam deserunt. Atque soluta veniam id sunt dolores. Nisi veniam est et quo explicabo nam unde.

Career Advancement Opportunities

March 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. (++) 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (85) $262
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (13) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (65) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (198) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (143) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
kanon's picture
kanon
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
dosk17's picture
dosk17
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
bolo up's picture
bolo up
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”