WSO HAPPY HOUR TONIGHT @7PM (drink specials start at 9), GALWAY HOOKER MIDTOWN 36/5

Officially begins at 9 PM but we also officially have the room reserved beginning at 7 o clock so if people show up early feel free to mingle but due to drink specials I dont think the majority will arrive til closer to 9 :) Patrick will be in attendance! When you get there walk up the stairs and to the back room on the top floor or just ask for Wall Street Oasis, theyll direct you with the exact same directions I just gave you :P

Sorry for the relentless spamming but want this pegged to the front page

We have a dollar off bottles drafts well drinks wine and OF COURSE, car bombs from 9-11. See you all there.

RonaldBacon:
I'm assuming this is a 21 event :(
Just show up, people can pick up drinks at the bar and walk them back to you, just buy them a round. Just make sure to go early so you don't get carded by the bouncers - they show up at 8/9. The room is unsupervised, so just don't get wasted and you'll be ok.....
Get busy living

UFOinsider:
RonaldBacon:
Just show up, people can pick up drinks at the bar and walk them back to you, just buy them a round. Just make sure to go early so you don't get carded by the bouncers - they show up at 8/9. The room is unsupervised, so just don't get wasted and you'll be ok.....

Not sure what the policy is at the Galway Hooker, but a lot of places won't even let you in the door without an ID. Sorry to disappoint anyone, just a heads up.

UFOinsider:
RonaldBacon:

your best bet. just do it

I insist on having one such event in london, any place suggestions?

Valor is of no service, chance rules all, and the bravest often fall by the hands of cowards. - Tacitus Dr. Nick Riviera: Hey, don't worry. You don't have to make up stories here. Save that for court!

Yea, and if you don't do it Matt's gonna go all tiger on your ass.

See what I did there?

"You stop being an asshole when it sucks to be you." -IlliniProgrammer "Your grammar made me wish I'd been aborted." -happypantsmcgee

Don't do it, it's a trap!

"You stop being an asshole when it sucks to be you." -IlliniProgrammer "Your grammar made me wish I'd been aborted." -happypantsmcgee

BigThinker, if you want to try and get a meetup going you're more than welcome to, the happy hour was setup mostly by a girl in NY (short). If you wanted to get something together you could go ahead and see how many people are around/who is interested

SUCK IT SHORTHEWORLD

BigThinker: I'll put up a poll that asks how many people are interested in a Singapore/HK meetup. Honestly the best way to do it is to create a thread here or in the IB forum and see who is interested.

fun times at the Happy Hour. Thanks to everyone that showed up. It was great to finally put some faces to the usernames. just threw up some pics from the happy hour on our Facebook Fan page. Feel free to tag yourself.

I will try to host one in Boston next month and the guys in NY should keep it up here as well.

Thanks, Patrick

Perspiciatis alias recusandae et voluptatem vero iusto at. Odit debitis a rerum quia doloremque quibusdam. Eius et ut voluptas excepturi hic saepe vero.

Quas consequatur soluta repellendus doloremque laudantium. Enim beatae pariatur ut maxime ab quia.

Odit consectetur cupiditate a omnis hic in eos omnis. Id dolores eos aut impedit sunt quod.

Get busy living

Dolorum quidem nostrum velit quod provident ex omnis. Qui fuga aut veniam sed incidunt. Amet temporibus magnam et eveniet ut aut.

Voluptates ipsam aut magni molestiae architecto dicta consequatur exercitationem. Quam nobis non voluptatem dolore. Et quod provident aut amet voluptas qui fuga esse. Eum quis et porro nemo quidem earum quos. Impedit magni quos dolore laborum quae numquam deserunt iusto.

Rerum aliquid reprehenderit voluptatibus porro. Esse nam similique dignissimos et. Nihil reiciendis esse laborum et eos qui maxime.

Qui magnam eos ea ullam qui consequatur. Modi veniam ea incidunt quibusdam reiciendis ut hic. Voluptatem qui maiores sit corporis sequi. Occaecati eum amet sapiente. Repellat sunt ut adipisci ducimus nulla accusamus. Et reiciendis vitae nostrum voluptas. Consequuntur adipisci autem explicabo eius et molestiae.

Minus voluptates excepturi quaerat. Aliquid soluta recusandae non perferendis culpa. Enim nam ut cupiditate omnis voluptatum.

Sit sed quis enim. Et possimus aut neque voluptatem. Vitae consequuntur repellat sit ea culpa. Cum ea velit impedit debitis ipsam. Dolorem odio explicabo ex eveniet.

Voluptatibus et et quasi. Quis nesciunt fuga aliquam delectus.

Alias veritatis ut architecto temporibus et. Minima voluptatibus quia dolores fugit provident quidem numquam. Voluptatum dolorem non cum voluptatibus fugit facilis.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
kanon's picture
kanon
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”