The Business School Bible
The MBA has become one of the most sought-after degrees amongst employees and employers alike. Attending one of the world's top MBA programs continues to be extremely competitive as top business schools continues to attract an ever-increasing variety of highly accomplished professionals from all walks of life. If you are looking for the definitive guide to business schools, you've come to the right place.
The Business School Bible: How To Get Into the Top MBA Programs and What to Expect gives you over 500+ pages of practical, hands-on advice that answers the six fundamental questions:
- Which top business schools should I apply to or attend?
- What do admissions officers look for in applicants?
- How competitive am I compared to other applicants?
- How do I put together the best possible application?
- What is life like as a business school student?
- What kinds of career paths are available to MBA graduates?
The Business School Bible includes:
- 20 sample essays from top mba programs
- Sample information package sent to references and sample recommendation letter for top business schools
- Waitlist strategy and sample waitlist letter
- Sample resume
- Post-MBA career profiles
- and MUCH more
Note: this is an ebook / pdf so you can start reading as soon as you download it, but no hard copy will be sent.
Want to take a peek before buying? Take a look at this PDF of the Table of Contents by clicking here.