Analyst - Boutique Investment Bank
Login to Start Application
As an integral member of transaction teams, the Analyst will have significant opportunities for professional growth in a highly meritocratic, team-oriented environment.
The Analyst will:
• Work closely with , managing directors, other analysts and clients on all phases of transaction execution
• Work on multiple projects concurrently and assist with new business development
• Create excel-based models related to business valuations, mergers and acquisitions, leveraged transactions and principal investments
• Prepare clear and compelling client presentations
• Draft materials related to the marketing and execution of transactions
• Contribute to industry-focused database activities and market research
We seek an energetic, creative and self-motivated individual. We value the ability to learn quickly, intellectual curiosity, strong writing and communication skills, a commitment to professional excellence and a desire to thrive in a tight-knit, entrepreneurial environment.
Minimum Qualifications: A bachelor's degree with a strong academic record from a rigorous undergraduate program. Undergraduate degrees in finance, business or economics are preferred, but not required.