Assistant Trader at Hedge Fund in San Francisco
Login to Start Application
We are hiring for a part-time assistant trader at a hedge fund in San Francisco. You would be assisting a seniorin FX and FX options in Asian markets.
The role requiresskills and basic familarity with concepts.
Hours will be 3pm to 9pm PST and compensation will vary depending on level of experience brought to the table.
Job Start Date:
Sunday, January 1, 2012
xxx94104 San Francisco , CA
United States37° 47' 24.7632" N, 122° 24' 3.8376" W
- Hi Folks, I posted a thread earlier in the month and there was a lot of interest in techniques and tips for cold contacting investment bankers so I thought I would share what I know. First things first, I'm not an investment banker. I'm a <span...
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): I'm posting this under DingDong08's account so he can reap all the silver banana love :-) </em> Winning by an astounding margin (33% of the votes vs 14% ), congratulations to WSO super user <strong>@Dingdong08"</strong> for winning...
- Hello all, I'm new to this forum but thought I'd kick things off by trying to offer any advice I can on aspiring b-school applicants preparing for the fall 2016-17 application cycle. <h3>Background</h3> I did consulting at a boutique for several years, was dinged w no...
- Let's talk about the 2015 - 2016 year bonus. Please list the firm, level, salary, bonus using the following format: <span class='keyword_link'><a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/company/jpmorgan-chase">JPM</a></span>, S&T, A0, 150k...
- Given that we have built up relationships with hundreds of companies and finance recruiters, we thought instead of just a simple job board (which you can find <a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/finance-jobs">right here</a>), we would also create a WSO Applicant...
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): #TBT Throwback Thursday - this was originally posted on 9/15/13. To see all of our top content from the past, click <a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/highest-ranked-discussions">here.</a></em> Jason Nazar, a contributing writer for...
- I went to London Business School primarily to transition from working for the Clinton Foundation to a job in impact investing. At London Business School, I used a variety of resources at my disposal to improve my financial acumen. I built <span class='keyword_link'><a...
- As a lot of people ask about these things then I thought I'd make an AMA: I work in London and I made that much sought after career jump that started in Big Four audit and ended up in IB (Debt Capital Markets) at a boutique with a stopover at Big Four CF in between. If you have any...
- It has been a long time since I've posted something constructive on these fora but lately I have been getting a lot of questions on LinkedIn about Big 4 valuation, especially from those in MSF programs and recent MSF grads. Like most MSFs, I was completely unaware of the diverse career...
- WSO is now accepting applications to be a Campus Rep at your university for the second semester of the 2015-16 school year. We currently have 52 reps signed up but would love to add 15-20 more. We are looking for motivated students with a solid work ethic and strong...
- In the last six posts, I have tried to look at the global corporate landscape, starting with how the market is pricing risk in the US and globally, how much investors are getting as risk free...
- Amazon reported their highest ever quarterly profit but the announcement was not well received, causing a 13% sell of in the stock immediately after the announcement. Amazons full-year sales...
- Thoughts on the Bridgewater apparent Dalio-Jensen rift ? What about the "Pain Button" app that Bridgewater employees use to record "feelings" (anger, frustration, sadness)? (wsj link inside the post...
- I've been working at a middle market investment bank for almost 3 years now. Started as a contract worker in the back office, hired full time a little less than year into it and promoted to the...
- Hi Everyone, I'm a sophomore at a semi target and currently trying to secure a summer internship by cold emailing. I was wondering how many people should I reach out at a time in a same firm? Right...
- Just a quick question, does anyone have any experience or knowledge if consultants from MBB can move to megafunds or if it's limited to MM PE? I researched on WSO and found places like Bain Cap or...
- Hi all, Just curious on the degree of difficulty of lateraling to New York BB from a regional boutique in San Francisco.
- Does anyone know anything about these groups? I think they are based in LA and I was wondering how their dealflow is. Thanks in advance
- Hey Folks, I speak with a lot of bankers who often express how much of a pain in the ass the NDA process is during M&A transactions. I have a very limited idea of how plays out in reality and...
- I am a current MBA student interested in venture capital and have recognized corporate VC as a possible avenue. However, I wanted to know what are the exit opportunities if any for corporate venture...
- Would it be considered lying if you said that you had to take a course over winter break in an interview and a person asked you if it was because you failed a course that you had to go to school...
- Anyone know if there is a good way to print the 16x9 layout without too much white space? Does FedEx, UPS, Staples or any other retailer specially print those?
- Hello guys, I will be interning in one of the BBs in its technology group, and it is really what I wanted to do, so I am very happy about it. I am rather confident about the prospect of my technical...
- Peyton locks up his 2nd Super Bowl. Camera pans to little bro Eli. Eli serves this beauty up. Captions, anyone?
- Hi Guys, Is anyone familiar with GSA? Starting to see a lot of their stuff in the media. I know they specialize in REIT research, but is anyone familiar with their consulting/advisory group, exit...
What's your favorite source for daily finance news?
Other (add to comments)
Total votes: 18