Associate, Corporate Development
Login to Start Application
The company is the leading games-as-a-service provider for game developers and publishers across all digital platforms. We partner with creative development teams and forward-thinking entertainment companies to fund, design, launch, operate, and grow leading franchises. If you’re a smart, talented individual looking for a fun, fast-paced, and stimulating work environment, where your contributions can (and will) make a difference, then company is the place for you.
What it's all about
The company is hiring an Associate to assist the CEO with corporate development, strategy and planning. The Associate will play a critical role formulating, evaluating, and analyzing business opportunities, and driving strategic projects for the company. This individual will report to the CEO.
The Associate will be involved in projects that span across a broad range of topics including, financial analysis, assessment of new technologies / new business opportunities, product portfolio analyses, strategic planning, M&A support, and general business improvement activities. The Associate will monitor the external landscape to identify target market segments and identify specific opportunities that can drive meaningful growth.
The role is heavy on cross-functional work and involves frequent interaction with business units across the company. The Associate will gain significant exposure to senior executives. This individual will therefore have a meaningful opportunity to impact the growth, direction and future of the company.
We are seeking an innovative, creative, analytical and strategic thinker, who is passionate about games and the future of media. The ideal candidate has a strong work ethic and proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, and thrives in a fast paced setting that is constantly evolving.
What you need to have:
*MBA degree from a top university
* Minimum 2 years of work experience at a leading, firm, firm, business development or corporate development (ideally within a technology or media company)
* Technology & entertainment industry knowledge & interest (e.g. games, mobile, cloud). Must exhibit a high degree of business maturity and ability to communicate effectively at senior management and executive levels
* Career path demonstrating a consistent pattern of handling progressively more responsible work
* Critical and creative thinking
* The ability to evaluate a business opportunity and develop a plan to execute against it
* Sound business judgment
What you’ll get out of it:
* Fast-paced, stimulating work environment
* Trail-blazing opportunities
* Continuous self-improvement
* Expert knowledge
* Newport Beach lifestyle
* Weekly happy hours
What we offer:
* Competitive compensation package
* Fun place to work, located in beautiful Newport Beach