Login to Start Application
The firm is seeking an entry-level Associate Portfolio Manager to join our investment team. We specialize in discretionary
The Associate Portfolio Manager will have strong proficiency in analyzing financial data and the ability to communicate effectively. The ideal candidate has strong interest in investments/financial services as shown through academic and professional accomplishments. The ability to discuss and implement various valuation and portfolio construction techniques is a must. Position reports to the Chief Investment Officer.
* Provide extraordinary client service
* Assist Trust Officers and Wealth Advisors with investment process
* Prepare portfolio and performance reports
* Maintain investment policies and procedures
* Execute portfolio allocations and rebalancing
* Conduct and review investment research
* Assist in the financial planning process
* Mastery of accounting and platforms
* Ensure best execution
* Maintain investment marketing material
* Prepare investment commentary for internal and external use
* Coordinate with operations personnel
* Fulfill RFP's/RFQ's with Officer direction
* Create presentations (PowerPoint/Prezi)
* Complete operational and administrative tasks as requested
/BA from accredited school in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Engineering
Advanced and PowerPoint skills
1-5 years financial services employment
A full benefits package including; major medical coverage, paid time off, holidays, life insurance, 401(k), dental, disability and life insurance.
This position offers a competitive entry-level salary depending on experience and education.