Associate - TMT (Software)
Login to Start Application
Associate, Software – San Francisco
***Please read the description carefully, ALL CANDIDATES MUST MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS***
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Associate is primarily responsible for working with senior managers to manage client relationships and transaction execution for clients in theindustry – particularly focused in Software.
• Manage all aspects of transaction execution
• Assist in managing client relationships and be viewed as a trusted client advisor
• Oversee junior staff execution
• New Business: Demonstrated record of identifying, sourcing, creating and executing new business opportunities (all products including ); able to differentiate the firm from competitors; exercise good judgment in assessing risks and rewards of new business opportunities.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills – All applicants MUST fulfill the requirements below.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelors’ degree; MBA preferred
• NASD licenses required
• At least 3 to 5 years investment banking experience as a Sr. Analyst or Associate, or possess similar relevant experience in a legal firm working on Mergers and Acquisitions in the Software Technology Industry
• Client Skills: Able to win the confidence of clients; sensitive to clients’ needs in both anticipating and delivering upon requests; able to build strong, long-term business relationships.
• Strong transaction skills, with demonstrated ability to pitch and execute the firm’s array of products ( , private placements, public equity, convertibles and M&A); knows the markets for Software; comfortable analyzing and advising upon the appropriateness of financial alternatives.
• Solid analytical skills – uses logic and reasoning to identify complex problems; review related information and develop options and implement solutions.
ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD SUBMIT THEIR RESUME DIRECTLY TO: