Login to Start Application
Chief of Staff to Support C-Level Executive & Management Team at Leading Investment Firm
An established and successful investment management firm seeks a Chief of Staff for its cofounder and executive leadership team. Our client is a leading investment manager located on the Peninsula. They are looking for an experienced and dynamic individual to join their growing team and manage the office as well as support their cofounder.
The ideal candidate will be energetic, enthusiastic and very experienced at supporting executives within a high growth corporate environment. Successful candidates will quickly become a key member of the team and provide outstanding support to the cofounder and the entire office. The Chief of Staff will be a key partner in assisting the cofounder and the executive leadership team to set and execute against priorities and corporate goals. Sound business judgment and a proven ability to be proactive at all levels is essential for this role as well as a real interest in seeking out areas / issues where you can provide real value and help to achieve goals. Candidates will be able to take initiative and will possess impeccable judgment and the ability to think on their feet combined which will enable the Chief of Staff to act gatekeeper and trusted partner to the executive leadership.
Candidates must be professional, articulate, discrete, personable, flexible, and have excellent communication skills. Each day will bring a different set of duties and experiences so it’s essential that candidates are able to adapt quickly and go with the flow. Client requires at least 7-10 years working in the financial services industry.
• Manage the administrative teams for the office
• Is physically present with the cofounder a high percent of the time, travel could be required
• Proactively creates and suggests the agenda for meetings, travel and the cofounder's workflow based on substantive knowledge of what’s going on
• Designs organizational systems for the cofounder and others to implement
• Complete expense reports and maintain accurate expense filing system
• Daily interaction with internal and external senior professionals
• Liaise with business and research teams in NYC office
• Prepare a variety of reports, presentations & other materials
• Attend meetings/presentations with executive - providing support, taking notes, assisting
• Other duties include special projects as assigned
• A minimum of 7-10 years of experience in a financial services role
• A 4 year bachelors degree, MBA preferred
• Experience at a financial services company a must
• Someone able to design processes and manage an office of up to 20 people as the firm grows
• Team player attitude
• Extreme attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Humble, pro-active, self-motivated, confident, and a strong work ethic
• Ability to be in the office from 7 am – 3 pm daily