Client Manager - Post Trade Risk Services (entry)
Login to Start Application
Full-Time Post Trade Risk Services Opportunity – New York
Our services are aimed at reducing risk and helping financial institutions to manage their over-the-counter derivative portfolios more efficiently.
We are looking for Client Managers, working as part of the Service Management team, and working closely with both the regional team, sales globally and business development to deliver services to our subscribers.
Client Managers are directly involved in the preparation and execution of our multilateral termination/compression service, which is an established industry standard used by all major dealers.
This role combines detailed work with clients’ raw OTC derivative data, communication with a variety of stakeholders and providing the first line of support for client enquiries.
Client Managers play a key role in obtaining feedback on market or client developments that potentially affect our business or our clients’ use of our service. Additionally we seek both client and internal input for new and enhanced functionality to the existing services and potential new offerings.
• Assisting the sales team to prepare new clients
• Advanced analysis of client data
• Ensuring clients are comfortable with the triReduce operational process
• Handling and prioritization of client requests
• Enabling clients to derive maximum value from the service through production of simulations and analysis of results
• Active participation in the development of our regional business and contribution to improvements in our global service
• Building lasting relationships with clients
Who are we looking for?
In addition to a strong academic record and genuine interest in financial markets, you'll need excellent interpersonal skills, an aptitude for working with technology, the ability to work under pressure whilst retaining accuracy, and an enthusiastic, client-focused attitude. In addition to:
• Knowledge of OTC interest rate or credit derivatives
• Thorough understanding of the trade data fields of these instruments as well as awareness of the OTC derivative trade processing lifecycle
• Familiarity with basic market and credit risk management of OTC derivatives, such as yield curves and valuation
• Strong ability to work fluently with OTC derivative client data in a variety of formats and manipulating bulk data
• An aptitude for systems and data analysis tools and a methodical approach to problem solving is important
• Excellent communication and relationship management skills, both verbal and written.
• The ability to understand our message at all times and convey it accurately and appropriately to clients
Client Manager Role
We are looking for a Client Manager to join our New York based Management team.
As part of the highly dedicated Service Management team the New York Client Manager is the first line of contact for our clients in North America with regard to the delivery of the OTC derivative portfolio reconciliation service. The service management team provides deep expertise on the service, working closely with the production and development teams as well as the sales organization globally andis in continuous dialogue with major financial institutions worldwide.
The candidate will be a meticulous team player and have an understanding of OTC derivatives and risk. Technical ability is desirable, ideally with experience of a programming language or databases. High level of written and verbal communication skills in English are a must. Candidates with prior experience of collateral management are especially welcome to apply for the position.