Login to Start Application
Opportunity to join a rapidly growing boutique consulting firm that works with leading private equity firms and mid-market companies in support of transactions and growth strategies.
The consultant position will initially be on a contractual basis. However, for the right candidate, there is potential for a full time role with direct involvement in scaling up the business.
• Preference for an experienced candidate (2+ years post undergrad) who has worked at a top-tier strategy consulting firm (i.e. Bain, LEK, Parthenon, etc.)
• Experience in Private Equity commercial / strategic due diligence projects
• Strong market research skills (both phone and web based)
• Fluent in Excel & PowerPoint
• Ability to think strategically and shape output in a client ready manner
• Project management experience preferred
Hours will be based on project needs and capacity of the individual. Ideally, the individual could be able to work 20-50 per week. Pay will be commensurate with experience.