Login to Start Application
This role will be focused on projects, issues, and opportunities identified as critically important by the CEO and other members of the Executive Leadership Team. You will lead analyses, deliver insights, provide actionable/practical recommendations, and drive implementation of initiatives that transform Mission Health System. This role provides the opportunity to work on highly complex problems; gain exposure to senior-level decision-making; and establish relationships across all areas of the organization.
The individual who is successful in this role will be proactive, self-aware, and flexible. There is a tremendous variety of work that will require quantitative, qualitative, critical-thinking, and interpersonal skills.
1.Responsible for idea generation, analysis, and implementation of a variety of projects and independent activities.
1. Partners with the VP- Strategic Growth & Business Development, other executives and service line leaders to integrate services provided to patients and physicians from western North Carolina and the surrounding area.
2. Establishes self as a “trusted advisor” to Mission executives and service line leaders.
3. Able to quickly build knowledge of Mission Health services lines, programs and services.
4. Identifies, and assesses feasibility of, innovative care delivery models, physician partnership opportunities and internal organizational enhancements.
2. Responsible for implementing strategies for the successful integration of Mission Health System.
1. Implements strategic plans that assure successful integration of new partners.
2. Oversees progress of various initiatives and makes appropriate recommendations for Health System Integration to VP- Strategic Growth and Business Development.
3. Provide strategic advice and counsel to Mission Health leadership team.
1. Provides actionable and practical recommendations to service line leaders and executives to achieve business results.
2. Lead analyses and provide summary with insights on the data to service line leaders and executives.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
Required Education: Bachelors
Preferred Education: Masters
Required Experience: 2+ years of experience
Very Strong understanding of business strategies and drivers. Outstanding problem solving, quantitative analytical skills and . Ability to structure large, ambiguous business problems, and prioritize issues to address. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Drive for results and ability to learn on the fly. Self-direction, motivation, and ability to operate independently. Ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization. Flexibility to quickly adapt to new challenges.