Corporate Finance Coordinator
Login to Start Application
One of the top drilling companies in the US is looking to hire! They are in the top 25 on the Fortune 500 and offer not only the career opportunity of a lifetime, but a corporate setting comparable to the like of Google, Zenga and the like...
Only candidates who meet the requirments outlined below will be considered for this role:
- Assists in any capital markets activity.
- Manages indenture compliance, including financial covenant forecasting and quarterly calculations.
- Oversees and monitors analytical and administrative duties related to convertible note exchanges and debt portfolio.
- Develops and delivers credit related analysis both internally and to ratings agencies.
- Negotiates ISDAs, monitors the markets, formulates recommendations for senior management, and assists in execution of interest rate hedging transactions.
- Leads efforts to finance real estate and equipment through long-term leasing arrangements.
- Works closely with fleet and other departments to coordinate employee vehicle leasing program.
- Leads corporate finance reporting initiative.
- Works closely with senior management.
- Strong knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Strong knowledge of .
- Detail orientated.
- Knowledge of hedging and risk management.
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal English communications skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize projects in order to meet established deadlines.
- Knowledge of the Oil and gas industry
Education and Work Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field.
- Background in treasury or corporate finance.
- 5+ years similar work experience.
- Master’s degree in related field.