Login to Start Application
Developer, NYC, NY, Preferably full-time, would consider right to hire consultants also.
• Knowledge of Fixed Income – preferably Credit, Derivatives, would consider from Rates or other business areas as well
• Solid technical skills –any of Java/J2EE, .NET/C#, C++ is fine, either server or front-end development experience
• Solid analytical/quantitative skills
• Scripting – Shell, Perl
• Environment - Windows, Linux
• Relational database - Sybase, SQL Server, Oracle, SQL, Stored Procedures
• Ability to work with different technology teams across geographical locations
• Good communications, team work, work ethics
• Software development lifecycle experience - testing, integration, quality and deployment
• Junior/Mid-Level 2-4 years experience
Nice to have:
Preferably full-time, would consider right to hire consultants also.