Documentation Group - ISDA Analyst Consultant - Large Bank
Login to Start Application
Working in a line position as an analyst in the documentation group. Handle customerdocumentation applying ISDA guidelines and the bank standards that govern those activities. Knowledge of documentation protocols, ISDA agreements, custodial cash management and experience in OTC required.
Handle clientdocumentation activities involving all related departments, including sales, credit risk, legal, operations and technology. All required transaction documentation and coordinate with other functions involved in the documentation process.
1. Understand ISDA requirements including agreements, schedules, confirmations and terms.
2. Handle all aspects of document management including special terms, cancelations, reporting, etc.
3. Work with the settlement teams to address documentation related issues as needed
4. Maintain knowledge of ISDA standards, and industry and regulatory initiatives.
5. Work effectively with counterparts in other internal departments including Trading, Compliance, Credit, Legal, Operations and Technology.
6. Maintain status of documentation under management and take accountability for successful completion on schedule
7. Assist management with the implementation of process improvements to streamline activities, improve quality, enhance documentation control and reduce inefficiencies
• Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years’ of experience in Capital Markets with ISDA documentation
• Knowledge and experience in Capital Markets
• Knowledge of ISDA, bank regulations and Dodd/Frank
• Strong organizational and document management skills
• Ability to take responsibility and work independently
• Attention to detail, ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
• Able to consistently deliver a high standard of results
• A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills