Login to Start Application
The Analyst is the entry-level position into the highly visible M&A group. The M&A group works closely with the Office of the Chairman to determine acquisition opportunities, and it is responsible for the execution of all transactions initiated by the company. The Analyst represents a vital role in the group's activities, assisting in all aspects of potential transactions. The Analyst will attend meetings with management teams of target companies and the senior management team, lead all valuation analysis at the direction of the Managing Director and VPs, and be an integral part of coordinating appropriate due diligence activities.
* Demonstrated experience in modeling, analysis and research in transactional situations.
* Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
* Expert level knowledge of Microsoft and PowerPoint.
* Self-starter capable of working independently.
* Experience working effectively as part of a small team.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
* Ideal candidate is entrepreneurial and driven by a new challenge.
* Willingness to travel is essential.
* Experience in the interactive arena and international marketplace is a plus.