Login to Start Application
We are currently seeking an Equity Trading Syndicate Trader. The position will be based in our Boston office, report to the Manager of Global Equity Syndicates and be primarily focused on working in a team environment that research, inform and process all IPOs, Secondary, Blocks and Reverse Inquiries globally. The position will be a point of contact for all pre-soundings within the Equity complex.
Principal responsibilities will include:
* Managing the flow of information and orders associated with all syndicate related issues.
* Gathering and disseminating market and sector information to appropriate Investment personnel;
* Performing market and security relative value analysis;
* Developing a thorough understanding of the regulations, liquidity and intricacies of the global markets.
* Studying the marketplace for tactical opportunities and generating ideas consistent with investment strategies.
The successful candidate will possess:
* A total of 7-10 years experience in addition to a minimum of 2-5+ years of Capital Market or Investment Banking experience; cash experience is not a sufficient qualification for this role;
* Strong quantitative, analytical and technology skills;
oAdvanced knowledge of strategies and market characteristics
oAbility to interpret technical level data with an advanced level understanding of capital markets and syndicates
* Undergraduate degree is required with progress or completion towards a post graduate degree and/or a plus;
* Strong interpersonal skills;
* Strong organizational skills;
* Ability to multi-task under tight time constraints in a high-pressure environment;
* Ability to work in a team environment.