Login to Start Application
Data Analyst - Finance
Looking for passionate data analyst for financial media start-up targeting mass affluent investors. Analyst will manage data and e-mail automated Bloomberg tables and graphs to a team of analysts.
Market Realist, a financial media technology start-up backed by a successful fintech entrepreneur is looking for a passionate data analyst with 1-2 years of technology, operations, risk, or finance experience. Analyst will receive structured training and mentorship in data collection and graphical analysis from a multi-billion dollar hedge fund professional.
In the initial phase, the analyst will be asked to join the company on a hourly-paid consulting basis ($10+/hour). For the right candidate, this will convert into a full-time salaried position at end-of-year.
Industry Expertise: Must have passion for data analysis and technology
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing charts and data for companies across 10 industries
- Creating charts in excel and updating fields; emailing internally
- Troubleshooting Bloomberg software
- Bloomberg formula coding
Analysts should be able to:
- Chart data in excel and label axes, using correct units
- Pull data from Bloomberg, troubleshoot Bloomberg
- Organize and e-mail data to team of research analysts during the day
Analysts will be expected have experience in the following:
- Microsoft Excel
- Image files/.JPEG files
Analysts will report to the Editor in Chief, who comes from a $10B+ hedge fund.
To apply, please send resume.